Page 118 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2035
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (22/25) Kirlia (22/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (22/25)

Rose immediately released her still never used and unnamed Honedge.

Opponent: Drowzee
    Attacker: Honedge
    Opponent's Point Value:21
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: -5 Ghost>Psychic
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 16
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1
    Link to stats: in Sig

Attacker: Cleffa
    Opponent's Point Value:1
    Attacker's Point Value: 9
    Bonuses: N/A
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 8
    Link to stats: in Sig

Rose stopped and waited to see what Brandon would do. If he fought the drowzee, it would show that he wasn't under their control. Part of her hoped that he was though, just so she could feel like she had made the right call in fighting the drowzee.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x18), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Egg: (16; 25/32)

The Drowzee struck a meditative pose and hovered into the air. Alice still felt nervous, especially when she saw the purple psychic energy surrounding it.

"Zee Zeee" It said.

Alice felt a strange thought slip into her mind. She saw someone running, then the tail of the Arbok and the man breathing. Her eyes widened as she realised the Drowzee was showing her what had happened at this spot. She opened her mouth in shock as she realised the Drowzee was inside her mind. But before she could do anything, the connection faded and the Drowzee rolled backwards, seemingly tired out. Alice knew now that she had to take the left path.

Alice disliked the vulnerability she felt around the psychic type. It was possible to protect yourself from people and from most Pokemon with the simple use of her own Pokemon. But psychic types could slink around all barriers, easily finding their way into her very mind. She shivered a little, but she also felt very grateful to the Drowzee for helping her. It seemed very friendly for a wild Pokemon and Alice couldn't help but be a little suspicious after all she had seen and heard on this route so far. Nevertheless, her fear was slowly abating into mild discomfort.

"Thanks again, Drowzee," Alice said to the Pokemon. It was a girl, she realised somehow, her instincts kicking in. She pulled some leftover lunch out of her bag and put it on the ground a few feet away from the resting Drowzee, as close as she dared to get. "I really appreciate your help." Alice knew it wasn't much, but she had no time to waste.

Alice pressed a button on her Poketech and recorded a quick voice message, which she sent to the group.

"It's Alice. Aster's been stolen, I'm going after the guy now, but he knows who we are. I'm taking the left path. Be careful and don't trust anything or anyone on this route," she emphasised, hoping her Poketech was still working after her fall.

Then she spun around and began to run down the left path, her muscles slowly awakening properly. She pulled out a Pokeball from her bag and sent out Paprika as she ran.

"Stay out of sight," she said to the mouse.

Paprika ran in the bushes at the side of the path. If Alice found the PI she didn't want to be caught unaware again. Paprika would be able to help her this time. She hoped.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (8/30) Persian (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 15 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 27
    Trainers Affected:

All thoughts of Drowzee were knocked out of Rocky's mind as Rose brought out her Pokemon.

A Honedge!

Byron had been researching the existence of Honedge back at Canalave gym before Rocky had set out on his journey. The Sword Pokemon was thought to be a myth, and yet here was one being used in battle.

"Where did you get that, Rose?" Rocky asked breathlessly. "That is a Honedge isn't it. I have never seen one in real life. It is magnificent!"

A trio of ring tones went off as someone sent a message to each of their Poketechs, but Rocky ignored it to look at the Honedge.
    Last edited by Brettles; 01-28-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (23/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 11
    Description:Night
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:38pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May 8th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind

Alice and Pikachu followed the left path. At this point they were now more than 20 minutes ahead of the others still battling and moving away from them fast. Running off wasnt Alices normal reaction but she promised to keep her pokemon safe. She moved deep into route 11 following his path. Before she knew it she was in the middle of the tall grass. It was getting darker outside. She kept moving following the direction until finally she stumbled upon a building in the middle of the forest. The outpost seemed to be kept up with (Not like a creepy abandoned building.)

When she got close she noticed that while the lights were on no one seemed to be home. A voice from grass line behind her spoke up.

"Gutsy move, Alice." The PI said.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 1

*Well that plan backfired on me lol*

As soon as Rocky made the suggestion Brandon shook his head and shouted "No, of course I am not under their control, what you think Skipper would just be standing here watching it all if I was? No he would have been on the Drowzees like fish at mealtime. I just can spot lyer when I see one, however, since you have already began putting up a fight against the Drowzees, I guess I have no choice now". Brandon immediatelly released all his pokemon and ordered them to attack at will. Skipper began issuing directions to the rest of the team, then the battle began.

The pokemon that Skipper and the rest decided should battle the Drowzee was Beedrill, since he was a bug type and would have a type advantage against the psychic type Drowzee.

Beedrill flew up to the remaining Drowzee and the fight began.

Attacker: Beedrill
    Attacker's hp: 30
    Opponent's hp: 21
    Bonus: -5 (Type: Bug v. Psychic)
    Opponent's remaining hp: 0
    Attacker's remaining hp: 14

Beedrill defeated the Drowzee with a series of sting attacks, but not before he took some hits from the Drowzee's Pyschic ray as well as a few kicks and bites from the Drowzee. Beedrill didn't really care and after the Drowzee fainted, he buzzed around happily, the rest of Brandon's pokemon cheering and congratulating him. As Brandon watched the Drowzee faint with a mixture of happiness and sadness (happy to see his pokemon so strong and able to defeat such a powerful opponent and sad because he had to attack the Drowzee instead of defend them) he said softly to no one in particular (and quiet enough for no one else in the group to hear) "I am sorry Drowzees', it was not my call, it was my team mates, I didn't want to do it, but I had no choice. I know you meant no harm and I respect your strength, so once again I am sorry that I and my pokemon had to do that to you". Then as his pokemon celebrated Brandon said to Beedrill "Well done Beedrill, you have trained hard and are very strong, you fought beautifully there and I am very proud of you, for that you have earned yourself a rest, come back!" as he said this, he withdrew every pokemon (starting with Beedrill) back into their pokeballs except for Skipper who he left out. When he had finished, he looked around at the fainted Drowzees (that were still lying on the ground) with a very sad expression on his face and remained quiet until the rest of the group spoke up.

*I will edit in the battle tommorow, it is too late tonight and I am tired from work, I just HAD to post to clear up this Brandon being controlled thing*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 01-28-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x18), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Egg: (16; 26/32)

It was getting darker and darker when Alice saw a building before her. Despite being well hidden, it seemed to be in use as it was kept in good condition. She looked around warily, wondering if someone lived there.

"Gutsy move, Alice." A voice said behind her. Alice jumped slightly and spun around to see the PI.

She hadn't expected to run into him so soon, but here he was, seemingly waiting for her. Alice couldn't see Paprika in the tall grass, which was good. She hoped Paprika stayed hidden.

"I've come for my Ivysaur," Alice said, trying not to sound afraid. She wanted to yell, to run, to cry. But if she lost her cool, she knew she would have no chance. "Hand it over and I won't bother you again." She waited to see what the PI would do. Her hand stayed in her bag, clutching three Pokeballs should he make any sudden move. Alice kept her gaze on him, determined not to look if anything else jumped out. She wouldn't be caught by the Arbok again.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (23/25) Kirlia (23/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (23/25)

While Rose couldn't see the sun's light fade, she could feel the steadily decreasing temperature, and figured that the sun was setting, or had just finished setting. "That might be Alice." Rose said as she heard her poketech beep. She couldn't read to check the message though. Even if she could, she was preoccupied. Brandon began fighting the last drowzee, which proved to Rose that he was never under their control. She hoped she had made the right call in attacking the drowzee. Suddenly Rocky began to talk about her honedge.

"Where did you get that, Rose?" Rocky asked breathlessly. "That is a Honedge isn't it. I have never seen one in real life. It is magnificent!" Rose wasn't sure how to respond. She had gotten it in the clearing when she had seen Max, but she didn't want to talk about what she had seen.

"I... Found it earlier today." She explained, pausing for a second before continuing. "I'm not sure how it got there." Both statements were true, but she hoped Rocky wouldn't continue to question it too much.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (24/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:55pm

Working together the team had defeated the confused Drowzee. (They didnt attack you guys for the record. Rocky threatened them.) The Drowzee ran off fearing any more violence from these trainers. The Guru simply breathed a sigh of relief. He ran up and shook Rockys hand. Then giving him a big hug and Rose and Brandon. It was a little uncomfortable but it seemed so great full. He then quickly bowed his head and took off into tall grass. As they walked they noticed something wasnt right. The guru had pick pocketed them! Each now a couple coins short of where they were before. The team was a little concerned about Alice (GM Assumption) because she kind of just walked off on her own. When the reached the point of where she had been standing she was no where to be found. So they continued up the path stopping only as the road was kind of blocked by yet another Drowzee. This pokey little pokemon

@brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Brettles each -5 points for being pick pocketed.

Meanwhile Alice had confront the thief it was not clear who had been using the stand by station but it was clear PI had used it to draw her near. PI was smart and patient. Which made that more dangerous.
    "Im so glad we could have this meeting, Alice. I like this much more than the scared girl I had to freeze. Lets talk openly before your friends have a chance to come to your rescue in whatever dramatic fashion they will. Though to be honest you are not in any real danger from me and your friends are going to have a hell of time finding this place in the dark." He smiled.

"This place is a station for rangers normally. Trainers deep in their training come by here and reserve a space sometimes for days or even weeks." PI said stepping forward.

"Now I see you come ready for anything, which is appropriate. But ask yourself does a guy like me seem like he is foolish enough to pick a fight with someone he can not beat. Odds put your chances at winning even with four of your best pokemon at 30 percent. So to go down that route is going to be just plain foolish. However there is an alternative. How much do you think your Ivysaur is worth to you ? Based on its bound with you and the grow of the leaves since evolution I would it must have evolved pretty fast. When means that your team is developing at a much faster rate than normal trainers. What could take weeks to months of normal trainer is happening in days. I would say an Ivysaur that has grown this fast has a strong vital spirit. With some tougher training it could even maybe be a underground battler in the Death Island tournaments."

He reached in his pocket

"Lets assume I know what you are going to do. The odds are not in your favor!"

Arbok (T:Poison)

Persian (T:Normal)

Hypno (T: Psychic)

Zoroark (T:Dark)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (8/30) Persian (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 16 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: 28 -5 = 23
    Trainers Affected:

The vicious drowzee had been driven off. Rocky was happy that they had been able to help this poor old man, and he showed his appreciation with a great big hug! (-5 points for being pick-pocketed)

"Doesn't it feel nice to help those less fortunate than you!" Rocky said to Rose and Brandon. That nice old man is now free from those vicious Pokemon controlling him."

He pulled out his Poketech and read the message from Alice. "It's Alice. Aster's been stolen, I'm going after the guy now, but he knows who we are. I'm taking the left path. Be careful and don't trust anything or anyone on this route,"

"Guys! Alice is in trouble. We need to go find her." Rocky took off down the path to where Alice had said she was going only to be confronted by another Drowzee.

"Another one of you!" Rocky said warily, carefully watching the dangerous creature. "Are you going to get out of the way so I can get through or are we going to have a problem here?" He carefully withdrew Parasect's Pokeball just in case this Drowzee was as aggressive as that last group had been.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (25/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:12 pm

The girl Drowzee rolled into a sitting up position. She was more playful and showed no signs at all of aggression.

"Drow?" She said letting out a yawn
    The tired little pokemon quickly snapped to as Rocky spoke. This trainer was aggressive and had seemd angry with her. The shy little pokemon quickly got up and ran into the tall grass. She was very nervous on trainers. She only poked her head out as Rose walked by. It seem to be a trend with these pokemon. As the team picked up the pace Drowzee followed far behind moving at her slow pace.

The team was no where near Alice and would not be able to find her on just a pathway alone. Alice had broken off the main path.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic