15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo grit her teeth in pain as the purple substance slithered up her legs. She winced and gasped as the agony increased. Was it just her or did the terror seem to be increasing the longer she was forced to stand in this man's presence. Lucky would be disappointed in Kyo but at this point there was no denying that her heart was pounding in pure fear.

"Hey!" Kyo snapped, "You leave my uniform alone. I'm not one of you! I'm working for the good of Kanto and-" Kyo's voice died in her throat and a conglomeration of emotions plastered themselves on her face. Horror. Fear. Anger. Desperation. Kyo tried to resist but she couldn't fight against this man's control over her body as she was forced to lift her partner's pokeball to him.

"Psychic…" he murmured. Kyo's breath got stuck in her throat and her voice came out in hoarse begging.

"No! Please! Leave Meowstic alone! She's my partner! I-I-I can't lose her! Please!"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Dredd could taste fear. Kyos fear shot up when she noticed the pokeball containing her partner now in front of this man. Dredds hands reached over and firmly grabbed her face.

The slither sound of this creature echoed without any words at first. Then as if a after thought he spoke.

" You will make a choice child. Your pokemon or you.." He said looking in the eyes

Dredd made her lift her other arm holding out just her palm.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Rose managed to recall more details. Something about the sea and a ship... and Tentacruel migrating?

"Tentacruel?" Alice repeated. "Well that's something we can warn the staff about, right? We could tell them that Bill mentioned it, maybe? And they should be on the lookout?" Alice was sure there would be more to it than a regular old Tentacruel migration, but it was still worth a try. Alice didn't know what to say about the rest of it. Saving people at a cost or causing deaths?! The only thing she could think of was the boat going down. Alice had no water type Pokémon, so this worried her a little.

Rose mentioned the stone. Alice felt a bit nervous about how things seemed to be falling into place. Rose seemed to be a bit calmer though, so Alice made sure to take a deep breath and carry on.

"I think we should go to our rooms and check for life jackets and emergency supplies. It'll be good to know where they are. Maybe we can carry them with us, just in case." she said. She always felt better if there was a plan. "We should probably find Brandon and Rocky too. We don't want to be separated if something happens."
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose agreed with what Alice was saying. She wanted to alert as few people as possible though. "It's probably a good idea to try and be ready, but please don't tell anyone else about what I said if you don't have to." Rose responded. "I think it's better if we tell as few people as possible. I agree though. If we need a way off this boat, we should have a plan ahead of time." Although still shaking a bit, Rose seemed a bit more composed than she had been before.

"I really hope I'm wrong about this." Rose said. There was still a chance that she was misunderstanding things. Was this really the ship? "Let's go to our rooms like you suggested." Rose said, ready to follow Alice.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 70 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Kyo's eyes immediately flicked to Meghan. The answer came with no resistance.

"Meghan, there's a boy, his name is Davin Sanders but he goes by Lucky. He's the one who gave me Meowstic. If there's ever a day you should come to meet this man, would you mind returning her to this man? Don't go out of your way for it, but she deserves to return to him if I should lose ownership of her." Kyo leveled s glare at Dredd. "I may fear you, but the fact that such a choice should even be a question is disgusting. Of course I would choose my partner's life over my own. Any true friend would!"
    / / / / / / / /

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

"I may fear you, but the fact that such a choice should even be a question is disgusting. Of course I would choose my partner's life over my own. Any true friend would!"Kyo growled

Meghan screamed at him.
    "Dont you put a damn hand on you anima" She said suddenly gasping for her air. Her hands gripping her throat.

"There is no such thing as choice child. There's only the void...the darkness that is all around you. You will soon see it and feel it. The pain will be horrible. Some might call it a thousand deaths but when you are released you will be apart of it." He said

"You and your partner." This time the words were in her thoughts. "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner." "You and your partner."

The liquid covered. Kyo felt as she was pushed into a pool as she dropped down in the darkness. She floated now in the empthyness of the void. In the emptyness flashes of dark purple light flashed by. Her heart began to race as creatures out of hellish nightmare swam above and below her in the darkness. She tried to hold onto the pokeball but it slipped out of her hands and started to float away.

She tried to grab it but she couldnt reach it. She struggled but there was no use. The ball began to fade into the background. Everything seemed lost in the sea of despair. The cold feeling of death dug deeper and deeper until she noticed something in the distance. A light a very bright and pure light that seemed to be calling to her.

A new voice entered her thoughts.
    " Kyo you must fight this and swim towards the light." It said softly

Meanwhile Meghan gasped for air. When Kyo vanished into the shadow liquid Meghan was released. Dredd turned to the trainer.
    "You are of great importance to him. To all of this." Dredds hand moved around her throat.

" You will not be the hero of this story Meghan. You will however be left alive long enough to know you were responsible for all the death around you. Now there is the matter of the device." He said in sinister tone.

Meghan felt like his fingers started to pierce her face and dig into her head.

" It will not save you or him."

At this moment on the ship Rose and Alice headed back to the room. As Rose walked in there stood the vision again.

"Its happening" Max said looking Rose in the eyes.

Alice couldnt see this image yet.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-24-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Rose was hesitant to tell anyone else what she had seen. Alice didn't blame her, she had been in a similar position.

"We don't have to tell anyone, we'll just tell the boys to be prepared for trouble," Alice said. "Yeah, maybe it will just be nothing..." She said hopefully, but she didn't believe it. Normally she would find this sort of thing difficult to believe, but she had seen too much she couldn't explain since this journey started.

Rose agreed to head to the rooms. As they walked, Alice spoke, "If something does happen, we should probably have a place to meet in case we get separated," she said. She didn't want to think about the other outcome... That some of them might not make it. "Let's meet on One Island. At a Pokemon Center if there is one. And keep an eye on our Poketechs."

Alice entered a small room that matched the number she had been given on entering the ship. The room was small but cozy. She immediately opened the small cupboard and rummaged around. A couple of life jackets hung from a metal bar. They had a small tag which could be pulled to inflate them. Alice had seen similar ones demonstrated on the plane on the way to Kanto. She grabbed the two jackets, dropped one on the bed for Rose and began squashing the other into her bag. The ocean freaked her out and she had no desire to end up in it. But at least she would be sort of prepared. A small placard on the back of the door showed a floor plan of the ship complete with emergency exits. Alice studied it carefully. "We should find the boys... I bet they're at the buffet," Alice said, turning to face Rose.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 67 + 15 journal post = 82
    Trainers Affected:

"Yeah we are heading to the Sevii islands to meet a family friend who is going to show us around. He is a trainer of some sorts." said Stacy.

"That sounds cool!" said Rocky. "Do you know any of the sights we should go and look for on the islands? I don't want to miss any of the big sights. We are on a research mission, studying the Pokemon of the islands."
    Last edited by Brettles; 02-24-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose headed back to the room with Alice. As soon as they stepped in, standing before her was Max. Before she could say anything, he spoke. "Its happening." Rose froze in terror as Alice began to search the room. Obviously she couldn't see it.

"No..." She said quietly, unable to speak properly. "What do you mean, 'It's happening?'" Rose questioned. "A-Alice, we- we need to find the others, NOW!" She called out. She ran over to her bed where the life jacket was. Frantically, she grabbed it and shoved it into her bed. She turned back towards Max. "Please, you have to tell me more. What is happening?" she asked desperately.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 71 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Kyo was about to drown in hopelessness when a new voice seemed to pierce the darkness. It gently told her to move towards the light. Didn't that usually mean she was dead? Kyo sighed a little and began to try and press towards the light. Then she caught sight of Meowstic's pokeball again.

"But… I can't… I can't leave Meowstic behind." Kyo looked between the distant fading pokeball and the light, attempting to make the toughest decision of her life.
    / / / / / / / /