Page 143 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 88
    Trainers Affected:

"Well as long as you are OK. Let me tell you what happened to me!"

"I was at the Buffet table with Brandon when we ran into Zach and Stacy. We were having a pleasant conversation when her ex showed up. His name was a Cilan and he is a gym leader! He is the most pompous arrogant person I have ever met." Rocky completely missed the irony in what he just said!

"He told me that there were other gym leaders on board the ship and took us to the upper level ballroom. Inside was Psychic Master Will! As in Elite four, Psychic Master Will! He was giving a psychic demonstration, levitating chairs and whatnot!"

"Rumour has it that he is on board with something called a 'Psychic gem! Someone said he was hired security! There is a meet and greet tonight at 9:30 tonight in the main ballroom!"

"With the amount of Psychic energy that was being thrown around I'm surprised you didn't feel anything, Rose! You are very attuned to your Psychic Pokemon."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rocky began talking about Will and the meet and greet later on. Rose couldn't believe an actual member of the elite four was there. "With the amount of Psychic energy that was being thrown around I'm surprised you didn't feel anything, Rose!"

"I... I've been a bit distracted." She said, not wanting to say what had happened. She didn't really feel like talking, but she didn't really want to just ignore what Rocky had to say. "The way I feel now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go to this meet and greet." She said. In truth, she was actually starting to feel slightly better already, but she knew it would be a while before she could sense anything again. She doubted her abilities would begin to return before 9:30. She didn't want to be a burden by having Alice walk her around all night.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

"Hey guys," Alice said. Rose seemed hesitant to tell them what happened, but Alice felt like it was important they at least heard about Meg and Dredd.

Rocky filled the silence with an explanation of what they'd been up to. It seemed he'd managed to meet a gym leader and an elite four member! Alice couldn't help but smile at Rocky's networking skills.

"That's really cool, Rocky," Alice replied. I wonder what's up with that gem." She was still uneasy about the ship. Could Rose's warning have something to do with Dredd and what had happened already? Or was something still to come? Then she remembered what Rose said about a stone... Maybe it wasn't Bill's inquisitor gem at all, but this psychic gem? Alice shook her head slightly. It was all too much.

"We have to tell them something..." Alice said quietly to Rose. "If something's going to happen, they should be prepared too. I can do it, if you want to go lie down," she said gently, giving Rose's hand an encouraging squeeze.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: N/A

Before Stacy could answer him properly, the magician rapidely wrapped up his show and Ty came running back about being hungry. Stacy apologized and said she had to go. Soon they were informed of some balll room dance that they were all apparently invited to. Then he and Rocky headed out in search of Alice and Rose. Brandon had almost forgotten the two were seperated from them in all the excitement. Suddenly the bad (but unexplainable) feeling he had about the ship returned, he hoped they wete alright. As Rocky guided him though the ship, Brandon put his free hand on Skipper's pokeball again, pulling it off his belt, but not pressing the button, he wanted to be ready if there was trouble. A short while later they ran into the girls in hallway not far from their rooms, Alice seemed to be helping an exhausted looking Rose to her Room. Tuey couldn't get any real answer about how this happened other then Rose had somehow helped Meghan and some other trainer get free of Dredd. This kind of confused him, wasn't Max on their side? Why would she need to be freed from him? Brandon was too busy thinking about thid to hear Rocky talk about the gym trainer and elite four member they met and about the psychic gem. After another couple moments of silent thinking he blurted out "Wait! Why would Meghan need to be freed from Max? You mean she found him! Is he ok? He is on our side, I don't understand why she would need to be freed from him? Do you guys know something about Max that I don't...?" Brandon paused for a second before asking Alice "And what happened to Rose? Is she alright? How did she get so exhausted? Did anybody do anything to you guys? If so, then you need to tell me, because I will not allow them to get away with bothering anyone in this group, I don't care who they are or how strong they are, if anyone messes with anyone in this group, they are going to get a butt whipping by me and my team, or atleast a fight on their hands at the very least. That said.... Please tell me what is going on? What is happening?!?". Brandon didn't mean to sound so brutal or angry, as he wasn't, but he was geniunely confused and he wanted to know truthfully whats going on. Brandon took deep breaths to calm his mind as he waited fornAlice or Rose to Answer, while he had been speaking, his hand had gripped Skipper's pokeball hard, his knuckles turned a little whife. Brandon now eased his grip on the pokeball and slowly clipped it back to hid belt, still taking deep breaths to keep calm and ease the stress on his mind.

*If we all remmeber, Brandon was one of the couple trainers in our group who doesnt know the shadow creature from Cerulean is Dredd, hence his confusion on the subject of Dredd*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points1183 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 330 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Meghan smiled gratefully.
    "Its been a long couple of days. I am going to try my very best to open up to the idea that not all Rockets are evil but I cant say its going to be easy." She said

Deep down inside she still was feeling the anxiety fo seeing her friends died. Dredd had not been ungodly powerful this time around. Why had he appeared there? Why had he just accepted that this device was gone. Could it be that Dredd was getting smarter. The souless creature had been a champion at some point. As it was adapting to it new form it was growing smarter. But how smart and how powerful?

Dredds powers were more focused in raw psychic energy and anger.

Meghan had started to worry that Dredd was there for another reason. If he was growing more aware would he know how to manipulate his own psychic energy. Could he have used Roses powers against her. She didnt really get it but the fact that Rose was someone how involved at this range scared her.

They continued walking down the path for a couple of hours. Meghan tried to make small talk to get to know the trainer.

" So where are you from?" She smiled

@I edited the time Noble so its later in the day.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8:30 pm
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Alice and Rose sat Brandon and Rocky down to talk with them. Rose did her best to explain everything that had happened. After words Rocky told Alice and Rose about the Pyschic Gem that an elite four member Will had with him on the ship.

(We can move a little forward here.)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

((Brandon, how could Brandon know what happened if no one has explained it to him or Rocky yet, unless I'm missing something?))

Alice had told Rose that she thought it would be best to tell the others what had happened. Rose didn't want to, but she realized that she was right. "Well..." She began. She explained everything that had happened, From Meghan and Kyo, to how she had helped them with Dredd, and that's why she was so tired. Rose was interested in this "Psychic Gem," but she didn't think she would be up to going. She was a bit disappointed. She would have liked to have met Will.

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 89
    Trainers Affected:

As Rocky listened to Rose recount what had happened, his jaw drop more and more. There was so much to handle.

"Did you get a good vibe from the Kyo person? Is Meg going to safe with her?" Rocky asked. The last time he had gone up against Dredd, it had cost him his whole team. In fact he still hadn't seen them since the battle.

"That was some Grade A psychic power you must have been channeling Rose. Do you think that having a 'Psychic Gem' or Psychic Master Will channeling at the same time help to boost your power?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 85 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo nodded and smiled with a shrug. She had expected as much from Meaghan and wouldn't hold it against the young woman.

"Yeah, don't worry about. Long as you know I'm not all bad then we'll get along just fine."

Kyo continued to make small talk with Meaghan as they walked for the next few hours.

"Where am I from? Well I was born and raised in Driftveil, Unova. That's actually why I joined the White Rockets. I was around when Team Plasma was a huge deal and their message just kind of stuck with me. I realized that not everyone was… well kind and treated their Pokemon well like we like to think. But you know, I think we can work to change that."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points1183 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:40 pm
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Meghan listed to Kyo. Some of what she said made sense. The message of equality had been embedded in the trainer.
    "Im from Kalos and Johto. I was born in Johto but moved to Kalos when I was young. I heard stories about Team Rocket growing up but they were never good. For the most part I didnt have to deal with anything like that in Kalos. I would say it seems much safter than Kanto." Meghan joked

As the two trainers walked along they ran across a couple of trainers who seemed to be upset.
    "Oh man did you hear Vermilion is under attack! Or was under attack!" The kid said out of breath.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic