Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice took the Pokeball offered by Ty. She released the Pokemon inside and was pleasantly surprised to find a fossil Pokemon! The Shieldon looked around unsurely. She didn't seem to like the rocking of the ship. She tottered nervously for a few moments before letting out a startled cry. She lowered her head and charged seemingly randomly, her eyes closed. Alice was surprised by the reaction. The Pokemon seemed very afraid. resorting to her instincts like that. Alice returned her for now.

Meg and Rocky headed off to cause a distraction, while the others were to find the crates of Pokemon.

"Lead the way, Ty," Alice said. She thought about the masked man. Who could it be? Could this be the person who had caused them so much trouble? And why were Elite Four members and Gym Leaders in on it? How could so many people be corrupted? What was their goal? Alice shook her head. There was no time to get lost in her thoughts now. She had to focus and find her Pokemon. They were probably worried about her and afraid. Whoever did this would pay.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Kaze (36/36).. Slash(15/15) Stingy(30/30) b}Bubbles (16/16) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Finnigan (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x20) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x6) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

Points1793 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:20 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze over the water
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Brandon @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Temp Pokemon)
    Lapras (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Stolen)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)

(Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)

Team 1
    Rocky and Meghan

Meghan nodded
    "I indeed ..lets" Meghan smiled letting Arbok take the lead.

Froakie stayed next to her. While Golbat and Gliscor covered to the tail. Meghan called back out Honedge who she held in her hands ready for anything. They followed the path Kyo and Meg had made when first arriving on the ship. Whatever was happening had to be in the upper levels based on Ty's account. Meghan skipped the stairs altogether and let out a whistle for Gallow to lift her up. Meghan landed on the upper level first with Honedge in her hand. As Gliscor went back for Rocky and the others a hand full of grunts appeared.

Trainer Battles (Multiple Trainers!)

Server Luis

"Where do you think your going!"

Croconaw (T: Water)

Ariados (T: Bug/Poison)

Server Mitch

" You should have stayed in ballroom where you were safe!"

Geodude (T: Rock/Ground)
    Prize: (x2)

Noctowl (T: Fly/Normal)

Server Joel

" This is hardly the best way to get what you want."

Drowzee (T: Pyschic)

Raticate (T: Normal)

Team Two
    Alice, Rose, Brandon, Ty and Stacy

Ty lead the way down the hallways that he had taken to get back to them. He felt slightly more confident with the others behind him.
    "This is where I kicked that waiter guy..." he said

" shouldnt have gotten in my way." He said arrogantly

Kaze carried Rose with ease the two stayed by Alice as they explored the staff only hallways. The hall ways were lined with food storage rooms and freezers. When they finally reached the area where Ty had seen the crates they were confronted by men attempting to carry off the last two. The team would need to act quickly to stop them and figure out where they had taken the others. However before they could reach them the grunts signaled the others.

Trainer Battles

Waiter Jeff

" Thats far enough."

Oddish (T: Grass/Poison)

Waiter Kirk

" Should have read the signs..staff only...now you have be punished!!"

Weedle (T: Poison/Bug)

Waiter Evan

" Watch out this tray is to hot for you and were serving butt kickings all night! Was that lame?"

Grimer (T: Poison)

Hitmonchan (T: Fighting)
    Prize: (x3)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

(Deino: temporary 25/25)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 113
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched Meg fly up the stairway passage.

"I'll be right with you." He ran up the stairs taking two at a time. By the time he got to the top he was a bit puffed. He had never liked stair training.

"I have got to... get a flying... type!" he panted when he found Meg. she ignored him looking at something around the corner that he had not seen yet. He walked out to the passage to see what had taken her attention.

'Waiters', the thugs who taken his Pokemon. he looked at them and recognised the one he had tipped earlier that evening. What incredibly bad service. The Waiters had Pokemon out, and Rocky was stuck with just the one Pokemon.

"I think the main part of the battling is going to be on you, Meg" he whispered. "I'll see what 'Little Miss Bitey' can do to help though.

Rocky called out Deino. "Deino, attack!" he called.

The Deino sensed something in front of it and charged the water water fountain, causing water to spray everywhere. Rocky sighed and reached down to direct it towards and enemy. "Don't you bite me!" he warned as he picked up Deino and faced her in the direction of the Drowzee.

"Le Buffoon! 'E 'az no, 'ow do you say. Noo control of ze Pokemon! Haw haw haw!" the waiter guffawed at him in a snooty accent.

"I think it's time you learned your place, Servant!" Rocky replied and gave Deino a push towards the Drowzee.

"Drowzee, attack 'im zer pzybeam!" said the snooty waiter.

Deino Charged forward, headfirst intoa powerful Psybeam attack. Rocky winced, but was amazed to so Deino completly ignore the Psychic attack and barrel through to score a solid bite on the Drowzee. The drowzee tried to beat Deino off, but she held on, shaking her head back and forth violently until the Drowzee fainted.

Opponents: Drowzee
    Attacker: 'Little Miss Bitey' the Deino
    Opponent's Point Value: 23
    Attacker's Point Value: 25
    Bonuses: -5 (-5 Dark v psychic)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 8

Result: Rocky wins and gains a 2 point token.

"Good work, Deino! Return." Rocky recalled Deino as Meg mopped the floor with the rest of the Opponents.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: N/A

Brandon and the group followed Ty through hallway after, they hit no trouble until they reached the room that had the crates in it. They were moving the remaining crates from the room, Brandon immediatelly sprang into action, he grabbed the sole pokeball on his belt and shouted " HOLD IT RIGHT THERE PR**KS , MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS IN ANY DIRECTION AND YOUR DONE!" , however, before finished the grunts had already put down the crate, called for back up, which amazingly arrived instantly and let out their pokemon and approached the group. They each let out mockish like remarks, one grunt said the most smart a** remark of them all saying 'Can't you read? The signs say staff areaonly, you must be ounished now'. Brandon almost chuckled at one and retorted quietly but loudly enough for them to hear "Staff area only..." here Brandon chuckles "More like criminals area only, considering thats what you all are. Speaking of criminals, I got news for you, you stole the WRONG GROUPs' pokemon, but you will find this out soon enough anyway". After finishing, he quickly studied all the enemy's pokemon, they all were decently strong, he would have little trouble defeating them... With his normal team, but now he only had 1 pokemon, how were they ever going to defeat these guys with the equilevant of a full starter team combined? Then Brandon thought about his pokemon and the only thing standing between him and rescuing them were these puny grunts. He knew they had to defeat them, that they WOULD defeat them, they would defeat them for Skipper, for Marshtomp, for Primeape, Riolu, Arbok, for all their pokemon. Brandon didn't even know what pokemon he had, he pressed the button on the pokeball to release the pokemon within. With a flash of light, out came the pokemon, a Nideran. It was sort of a relief, Brandon was comfortable fighting with a Nidoran, having a Nidoran of his own. The little poison type reminded him of his Nidoran, she was safe in the pokemon storage system, if he somehow managed to across a pc, he could withdraw her and have her on his team once again. Brandon took a deep breath and spoke to the poison type "Hello there, my name is Brandon, I am pokemon trainer, I rescued you from pokemon thieves who stole you away from your trainer and who stole my very own pokemon..." here Brandon paused and pointed at the grunts in front of him "See those men? They are the thieves who stole you away from your trainer and if given a chance, will steal you again... I have great experience as a trainer, my pokemon love me and would fight to the death for me, if they were here, they would tell you personally, but since their not, all I can ask is that you trust me and that you take me on my word. If you work with me and listen to my advice, I will personally make sure they don't steal you back and will even make sure you get back to your trainer. What do you say?" he said all this because he wanted the pokemon to trust him, to willing fight alongside and so that they will fight their hardest against the grunts, the grunts that helped steal her from her own trainer. The took one look at the grunts disguised as waiters and then turned back to Brandon, nodding. Brandon smiled at the Nidoran and then he pointed to an opposing enemy Weedle and and said to the Nidoran "Nidoran, use poison jab on that Weedle!". Nidoran instantly obeyed and with his poisonous horn aimed at the opposing weedle, he charged.

Attacker: Nidoran
    Opponent: Weedle
    Attackers hp: 15
    Opponents hp: 20
    Bonus: N/A
    Attackers remaining hp: 0
    Opponents remaining hp: 5

The Nidoran had fought hard, but the opposing Weedle was just a LITTLE stronger. The Nidoran fainted, but injuried the opposing Weedle sigifinicantly, it seemed to be slower moving around, it also seemed to be in some pain.

Brandon would keep his promise to the Nidoran, he would find its owner and return him/her to them.

First though, he needed to get past these stupid pathetic goons and rescue his own pokemon. Brandon had done all he could with what he had, atleast battle wise. He just had to hope the rest of the group had enough pokemon to finish the job.

Brandon knew he would have to get past those goons regardless, win or lose , he began making a silent plan of action to handle the goons and get them to show them where the rest of the pokemon were, in case the group just couldn't defeat the grunts in battle. The only thing Brandon knew for sure was, that he was going to get those goons to show or else tell them where the rest of the stolen pokemon were, even if he had to play really really dirty to do it.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

((So... Kaze still with Rose, right? Can I use her lol?))

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15) Beldum (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah) Kaze? (Temporary)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Pokemon Claim: Beldum (Temporary?)
    Cost: Free

Rose was unsure about what she could do. Why was Meghan giving her a Pokeball? Wouldn't one of the others be able to do more with it? She didn't have time to question it though. Before she knew it, they had split up again. Soon however they ran into some grunts. Rose wasn't sure what was happening at first, but it soon became clear, and she sent out the Pokemon. She had no idea what it was, or even where it was. "Please, I know this is sudden, but I need you to help us. Can you please help us fight these trainers?" Rose questioned.

Opponent: Grimer
    Attacker: Beldum
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: -5 Poison Vs Psychic (I don't know if poison is also weak to steel or not in GCEA, since it's one of those weird type resistances where steel is resistant to poison but poison doesn't take more damage from steel)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

Rose had no idea whether or not her Pokemon was winning. For all she knew, it had already lost. She held on to Kaze tightly as she listened closely to the sounds of the battle. She was unable to see that the Beldum had fought to a draw, and a second Pokemon was closing in. Kaze acted on her own. She leaned back, gently sliding Rose off of her back. Rose was confused for a moment, but realized now what was happening.

Opponent: Grimer
    Attacker: Charizard
    Opponent's Point Value: 35
    Attacker's Point Value: 36
    Bonuses: -5 flying Vs Fighting
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 6

Kaze finished up and came back to Rose. "Th-thank you." She said, putting her hand on Kaze. She tried climbing back on her back, but this time the fire type shook slightly under her weight. She must have used quite a bit of energy in the fight. Rose felt bad, and stayed by her side this time instead.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 03-09-2016 at 01:45 AM.

*Sorry guys but flying like I had Meghan do was to much. Im going to have to make up a reason how she did. Normally flying will be extremely limited. The size and weight of the pokemon are taken into account for GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (0/36).. Slash(0/15) .........Stingy(13/36) Bubbles (16/16) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x16) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x6) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:20 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze over the water
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Brandon @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Temp Pokemon)
    Lapras (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    (Stolen)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)

(Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)

Team 1

Rocky and Meghan

Meghan nodded as Rocky whispered it was on her. With a slight smile she looked up.
    " I hope you ladies dont mind your fancy dresses get all messed up." Meghan said gripping a pokeball.

"Cause were about to tear it. Fin lets kick old school..sandattack and whirlwind to cloud the area." She called out.

Server Mitch jumped in.

"Dont worry, we are serving a wide verity of dishes including the rock smash specail!" he growled

Geodude (T: Rock/Ground)

First came out Geodude to move freely though the sand

Opponents: Geodude
    Attacker: Finn
    Opponent's Point Value: 22
    Attacker's Point Value: 23
    Bonuses: - 2 Evo (Types cancel each other out)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 3

Despite the geodudes advantage during the battle Finn was better trained. The tired bird took some deep breaths and was about to pass out when it noticed the Noctowl. Meghan pulled out the pokeball.
    "Good job..but we should give you a break.."

Pidgeotto was having none of that and flew up and just like that a flash of light around it.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Pidgeotto
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Pidgeot
    Evolution Point Requirement:36
    Points On-Hand: 1793
    Points After Evolution: 1757

[img]
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/3/3d/PidgeotRB.png/revision/latest?cb=20140208214757[/img]

The newly evolved Pidgeot was ready and willing to continue the battle.

"Lets get rid of the sand..no point in hidding..Give'm a twister and send the sand right at them!"

Pidgeot created a twister that picked up the sand and slammed right into the grutns who couldnt escape it and were knocked down.

The first grunt up was Mitch and he sent out his second pokemon

Opponents: Noctowl
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: -

After Noctowl feel Mitch was about to take off when he ran right into Rocky and fell to the ground. They couldnt let these guys go.

Meghan turned her attention to Joel

Server Joel

" You wont be battling my weak pokemon like your friend...!" He taunted

Raticate (T: Normal)

Raticate did look strong. Meghan turned to Finn who seemed to want to battle this out.

Opponents: Raticate
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 6
    Bonuses: -
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 24
    Attacker's Remaining Points:

Finn didnt last long in this battle but had given his all. Meghan called back the tired bird.
    "Lets try Stingy!"

Opponents: Raticate
    Attacker: Goldbat
    Opponent's Point Value: 24
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: +5 Evo
    Opponent's Remaining Points:
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1

Raticate fell but it was goldbat who was the lucky one.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Golbat
    Levels up: 6
    Resulting Value: 36
    Points required: 12
    Points on hand: 1757
    Points remaining: 1745

With only one trainer now standing in there way. Meghan stepped up...
    "Lets skip the appetizer and go directly to desert..." She said trying to sound serious. Meghan was having fun she looked over a Rocky
    "1 to 10 was that funny or trying to hard?" She shifted awkwardly

Server Luis

" Everyones a damn comedian..."

Croconaw (T: Water)

Ariados (T: Bug/Poison)

"You wont be laughing at this! Ariados get in there and finish this girl off!"

Meghan planted her feet.
    "Neither will you..Reine lets show'm what we got!"

Opponents: Ariados
    Attacker: Honedge
    Opponent's Point Value: 32
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 17
    Attacker's Remaining Points:

Items used.
    Items: Potion (x4)
    Effect: Heals 20 Points to a pokemon
    Pokemon Effect: Golbat

Opponents: Ariados
    Attacker: Golbat
    Opponent's Point Value: 17
    Attacker's Point Value: 26
    Bonuses: +5 Evo
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4

The trainers lead pokemon was now fainted he turned to his second partner in hopes that it could finish off this powerful golbat. However!!!

Special Evolution: Friendship Evolution
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Golbat
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Crobat
    Evolution Point Requirement: 0 For this type of evolution
    Requirements: Gym Battle/ 10+ levels add and two battles

Meghan looked up at the new flying type and its awesome wings then back at the trainer.
    "What were the odds of that at...Finish this Sting.." She said confidently

Opponents: Croconaw
    Attacker: Crobat
    Opponent's Point Value: 28
    Bonuses: -5 Evo
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 13

Meghan let out a whistle.
    "Froakie lets make sure these guys dont go anywhere...use Frubble !"

With the grunts and there pokemon now trapped Meghan looked at Rocky with a subtile smile
    " I thought were the one who was suppose to come to ladies rescue not the other way around.." She joked

The two then kept moving through the ship making the were way to the top deck which was big enough for a helicopter landing pad. When they reached the top level they stayed hidden

There stood Will and Cilan and a third guy around them a small group of grunts and crates. The sound of a large helicopter could be heard in the distance.

Meghan stayed put.
    "Well this is it." She whispered

"What do you think? Im a run in blindly kinda gal.." She said sweeping her hair from over her eyes.

Meanwhile

Ty jumped in to help Brandon..
    "Please whatever you are come out and help my buddy Brandon!" He said throwing the ball. To his luck it was Magby. The happy little fire type jumped in and easily took out the bug type.

As the battle ended Ty's attention turn to Rose who was battling with Charizard.
    "COOOOOOOOLLLLL" he said

"Stacy can I have one of those.." he puased

"Hey your the guy who grabbed me." Ty said running over and stomping the guys foot again.

Points @Brettles +2 Poke Gems
    @brandon_g +2 Poke Gems
    @Dragon Master Mike +5 Poke Gems

Remember guys these should be added to your header NOT as points directly but as coins that you can trade in for points or use as money. These are not direct Points they are items.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-09-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

These opponents were too strong for the little dinosaur Alice had been given. But she has to try something. She sent out Shieldon against the Oddish.

Opponents: Oddish
    Attacker: Shieldon
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses: 0 (-5 steel vs poison, +5 grass vs rock)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 5
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

The little fossil had done it's best but it was clear that it wasn't trained for battle. Alice thanked it and returned it to its Pokeball.

She wished she had her other Pokemon.... She would have to let one of the others finish the Oddish.

"Wow, that was great, Rose!" Alice said. She had seen the girl command Meg's Charizard impressively.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

(Deino: temporary 8/25)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 114
    Trainers Affected:

"Lets skip the appetizer and go directly to desert..." Meg said. "1 to 10 was that funny or trying to hard?"

Rocky laughed. "Sounds good to me, plus it seemed to tick off this wannabe waiter. Which is it's own reward!"

Meg laughed and finished taking out the waiters' Pokemon. They then trapped the waiters and moved on. Eventually reaching the top deck.

On the deck with a bunch of crates were Cilam, Will and some strange looking guy surrounded by a small group of grunts.

"What do you think? I'm a run in blindly kinda gal.." Meg said, looking down at the small group of criminals.

Rocky grinned. "Sounds like a solid plan. Lets go over the logistics though."

"So long as they don't pull out any Pokemon I can probably take down quite a few of them. Charge in and knock them down then a few choice hay-makers should bring the numbers down to our level. Sounds just like a standard footy match, except this time I won't get sent off for unsportsmanlike conduct!"

"That guy in the weird suit is Psychic Master Will. Deino isn't affected by Psychic abilities so I could have her grab a hold of Will and hold him down. Cilan I just want to punch in the face... I met him earlier, he ... bothered me! That leaves that third guy, and the group of Grunts. They would be up to you."

Rocky looked again at the crates and a smile reminiscent of an evil mastermind crossed his face. "Tell me, how lucky do you feel? What if we smashed one of those crates and grabbed a bunch of Pokeballs and just released them on those criminals! That feels Poetic, Pokemon thieves taken down by the Pokemon they tried to steal."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15) Beldum (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah) Kaze (6/36) (Temporary)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose heard the battling around her come to a halt after only a moment. Ty had commented on how cool the Charizard was, but Rose took a moment to realize that he was talking to her. "Oh, t-thanks. It... She's not mine though." She responded. Her starter hadn't evolved yet. Her whole team was under trained. That was something that needed to be worked on when they got out of this mess. When she got back all of her Pokemon, it was time for some serious training.

Kaze turned her attention to the Pokemon Alice had been fighting ((Hopefully this is okay since Alice can't finish it. If not, just ignore this and let me know, I'll take it out.))

Opponents: Oddish
    Attacker: Charizard
    Opponent's Point Value: 5
    Attacker's Point Value: 0
    Bonuses: -5 fire vs grass, -5 flying vs grass, -5 evo

the fire type took out the now weakened Oddish in a single blow.

"Wow, that was great, Rose!" Alice told her. Rose completely disagreed though.

"What was? Me sitting here helpless while Kaze did all the work?" She commented. "That was all Kaze."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Meg's Charizard finished off the Oddish. Alice thanked her.

Rose didn't seem impressed with herself though.

"Kaze listens to you," Alice said. "That's what's impressive. Her current level is out of our league and you're not even her trainer. She must see something in you and recognise your bond with Meg. It's pretty special," Alice replied. "Really, you're doing great. I'm sure we'll find Amirah soon and everything will be back to normal.. Well as normal as it gets for us.

I just hope the isn't much more battling. My Pokemon is already fainted."
    GCEA