Page 158 of 204 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:

Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed

Just a normal Route
    Time: 11:20 am
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

Temp

Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)

Stacy smiled
    "Ty and I are from Almia...to be more specific Vientown. Our father was a ranger and our mother a gym leader. Well the both were gym leaders at some point." she smiled continuing to walk with the group.

"Ty wants to be a ranger one day..isnt that right." She said looking back at him.

Ty just kinda of gave her a strange look then went back to talking Brandon.
    "Other then Almia we have spent some time just west of here in Johto. Kanto and Johto are so beautiful but in a lot of ways the complete it other. I studied about the origins of the two regions in school...did you know some of the pokemon commonly found her in Kanto had evolutions and pre evolutions that were first spotted in other regions?" She said

Stacy was very curious about the pokemon world.
    " When you try to become a gym leader its more than just learning to battle. You really must understand pokemon. My friends here all have the skill to be a gym leader and if not today soon enough." she smiled looking at the others.

"How many gyms have you battled and who was your favorite?" ( a point of fact for GCEA is that currently the team is looking for LT. Surge who attacked vermillion. Surge is portrayed as centered bully. His goons and him stolen a lot of pokemon before escaping Vermillion. Surge action shut down the power there for hours. @the human raptor )

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 131
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky caught sight of the weedle. After the Beedril attack in Viridian Forest he had been searching everywhere for one of these Pokemon. The weedle looked around and then crept back into the bushes.

Rocky had to come up with a plan. he pulled out Parasect's Pokeball and released it. "Parasect?" the Pokemon inquired.

"Parasect I need you to go and lie down next to those bushes. Try to make yourself look absolutely delicious. If you can, release a nice smell! You are going to be bait for weedle."

"Parasect, Para Parasect?" asked Parasect.

"Of course I won't let it actually eat you, Once it comes out we will capture it. Now do you understand your assignment?"

"Parasect!" said the large fungal Pokemon. It wandered over and lay down by the bushes, pulling its claws and legs in to look like a large mushroom. It released some sort of odour that Rocky hoped was appealing to Weedles. He then sat down to wait with a pokeball ready to strike.

A little way ahead he heard meg issue a challenge. He looked over to see her facing down six Makuhita. She always did like to push her limits. He kept one eye on Parasect and another on Meg's battle to see how she went.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-24-2016 at 12:15 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice gasped when Stacy sent out a Kabutops. She stared, awed, for a few seconds. It was beautiful. Stacy was busy talking to Paul, so she waited for a pause in the conversation.

"Stacy," she said, "Where did you get your Kabutops?" she couldn't help asking. Owning Kanto's fossil Pokémon was a dream of hers.

Meanwhile Paprika sniffed around in the bushes. There seemed to be a lot more Pokémon around, hidden in the underbrush. Alice couldn't blame them for being nervous around so many people.

After sniffing for a bit, the Pikachu disappeared into the bushes, searching for someone to play with while her trainer was busy talking.
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x9)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1),cheri berry(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    jumpluff(27/27),
    pidgeotto(22/22),
    butterfree(30/30)

Paul thought to himself of the gyms he had battled so far

"i have battled 3 gyms so far, the pewter gym, the cerulean gym and the Vermilion Gym by the way the gym leader in vermilion was was very mean. But my favorite was probably cerulean. the cerulean was quite hard to beat because most of my pokemon didn't know how to swim so i had to use a whole team of flying types"

Paul took a pause from the conversation and noticed that his flaaffy had walked up to @Pokemon Trainer Sarah's pikachu and tied to introduce it self
    "flaaffy flaaff"
    Last edited by pokemon trainer Felix; 03-24-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x1) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Time: 1 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)

Meghens pokemon moved in right away. The Makuhita formed a battle formation waiting for a direct attack when it never came the little fighters scrambled to get out of the way. However with by the time the water pulse was used the confused pokemon couldn't avoid the metal sound. When the second level of confusion set in the pokemon started to fight each other. Meghan watched carefully waiting for the moment.

"Sting its time!"

Pokemon Battle!

Opponent: Mak #1
    Attacker: Crobat
    Opponent's Point Value: 12
    Attacker's Point Value:36
    Bonuses: -10
    Opponents's Remaining Points:
    Attacker's Remaining Points:34

Opponent: Mak #2
    Attacker's Point Value:34
    Bonuses: -10 ( -5 Evo, - 5 Flying over Fighting)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 32

Opponent: Mak #3
    Attacker's Point Value:32
    Attacker's Remaining Points:30

Opponent: Mak #4
    Attacker's Point Value:30
    Attacker's Remaining Points:28

Opponent: Mak #5
    Attacker's Point Value:28
    Attacker's Remaining Points:26

Opponent: Mak #6
    Attacker's Point Value:26
    Attacker's Remaining Points:24

Meghan had set up the confused pokemon for failure. She had bet money that the pokemon wouldnt be to threated by the steel type and the little bat and even the dark type Frogadier. However they had not been prepared for the attack to a barrage of status moves. By the time Crobat came out the confused pokemon were already half beaten.

"Give them a wing attack right into the center of the pokemon!" She commanded.

"Cro!"

After the pokemon hit the ground. The strongest one of the group fought its way back and challenged Crobat to do that again.
    "Careful we dont want to hurt it and its pride." She said sending Crobat in for the final move.

Sting pulled back on the wing attack as it hit knocking the pokemon down but avoiding hurting it.

Pokémon using: Crobat
    Pokémon trying to catch:Makuhita
    Point Requirement: 7 (was 12)
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Great Ball (-1 /2)
    Item Effects: drops the cost by -5
    Points On Hand: 1075
    Points After: 1070

After the ball stopped rolling.
    "Nice." She smiled picking it up.

She looked at the other Makhita walking over to help them up. After help dust them off she called out the pokemon she just captured. The tired pokemon looked at her.
    "We are going to be training for some big battles. I would hate to take you away from your friends without at least letting you say goodbye." Meghan said looking at the fighter.

Makuhita waddled over and said goodbye. Then looked back at Meghan. This act of kindness may just have been the right way to show it respect. When it came back she called the pokemon back and watched the ball lock shut the pokemon now sent back to the pokemon center.

Meghan waved goodbye to others.
    " Keep training..when I come back your friend is going to need to challenge a group as tough as yours." She said giving the pokemon some berries.

Kiara sighed coming over to get Meghan.
    " Move. Finish Mission. Things to do." she said letting her pokemon know to get back in formation.

As they walked Crobat and Golbat played together the two found a patch of berries

Item Unlocked
    Item:Cheri Berry
    Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health
    Quantity: 1 for each person
    Cost: Free! Found it hanging in the jungle. @Steven_Six feel free to claim one and even capture a Makuhita if you need one. Just make sure to fill out the forum below to claim!

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Cheri Berry
    Effect: +7 to pokemons health
    Cost: Free

After grabbing one Meghan nodded picking up the pace. By 1PM they had reached the police station. Kiara stopped short of the police station almost as if to just get rid of Meghan. Meghan went to reach for her hand when she noticed the police come running out.
    " Hurry up. They think they have a confirmed sighting on the far end of the island!" the officer said jumping in his jeep.

"You sure about that..what about the reports last night of a boat being spotted north of here.." The other one said unsure.

" Probably just some rich couple looking to camp out and catch pokemon. WE COULD follow that lead and give away tickets for no permits...Or we could get in the jeep now and be the first ones on the scene to catch Surge. Its going to take at least an hour maybe more depending on traffic!" He said rushing his fellow officer in.

" What about the electro shields?" He said jumping in.

" Dont need em..we got our Phanpys!" He joked speeding off.

Two more jeeps pulled off after trying to catch up with the first two.

Meghan paused looking at Kiara.
    " Lt. Surge is a corrupt gym leader from the main land. Any chance I can talk you into helping me check out the northern half of the island. Any place that has a pier would be a good place to start." Meghan smiled.

Kiara shook her head.
    "No. Leave now." She said to turn around

"Please, if the cops go the wrong way and Surge gets away I may never see some of my pokemon again." She asked again.

Kiara started to walk away. When she heard Meghan's request she sighed. The northern route was going to take a long time.
    " Fine, Leave now and stop when I say." She said looking at her partners.

The two took off away from the Police station only to be stopped when Meghan heard a familiar roar. Meghan looked around when she heard the sound of Charizard. She looked up in the sky and noticed Kaze and Gallow and they were speeding right towards her. She looked up and waved at them.
    "Kaze ! Gallow!" She said running towards the two. Kaze zoomed down and lifted her off the ground huggin her.
    "Okay okay.." she laughed as She put her back down.

Gallow landed near by jumping at her hugging her.
    "Hey big guy!" Meghan said hugging him back.

"Im so glad to see you two! How did you get here..are you with the others?" Meghan questioned.

"Nah..Just me and Im guessing you're Meghan." A voice said from behind her pokemon. As Kaze moved out of the way Meghan saw the trainer with a Charizard.

Meghan.
    "Thanks for taking care of them.." She said stepping forward.

"And you are?"

" Reese..you can call me Reese." He said nodded politely. Reese paused and smiled at Kiara who didnt pay him much mind.

" Im glad I could reunite you with your pokemon. I met your friends last night.."

Meghan jumped in
    " My friends! Have you seen them are they okay??"

Reese nodded.
    "thanks to your partners here we were able to fish them out of wreckage. I actually just returned from healing break. We have been collection Pokeballs scattered all over the sea." He said shaking his head

" Any sign of the guys who are responsible?" She asked

"Nah...these waiters mysteriously disappeared. They most likely escaped or blended in with the crowd of trainers at the Pokemon Center." Reese said annoyed

" Either way, I think your friends are looking for you. I can help you reunite with them if you like."

Meghan paused for a moment. Seeing the others would be great. Being with them again is what she wanted but something was nagging at her.

"......Im okay actually. I would like to get a message to them to let them know Im safe. Kiara here and I are going to check on a lead. My friends have been through enough already. I dont know if I want to drag them into more trouble." She said vaguely

Reese looked a little puzzled.

" Uhh okay. Well If I see them Ill tell them I ran into you and you were okay."

Meghan nodded
    "thanks..this shouldnt take to long." She said

turning away from the trainer.
    "It was nice meeting you, Reese. Im sure will cross paths again soon enough."

Kiara watched the trainer closely. He had looked very familar to her but she didnt know what.

Meghan called out Pidgeot and the rest of her pokemon. Kaze and Gallow quickly started to nuzzle there friends. Fin flew around Kaze who just took off in the air. Crobat and Gallow gave chaste flying around.

Bubbles, Noi and Reiene just laughed following under them.

"Leave now...Still a lot of walking." Kiara said

Meghan nodded and the two took off north.

Meanwhile @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @brandon_g @Noblejanobii @the human raptor

Stacy listened to Paul, thinking of her experiences battling gym leaders so far.
    "I battled a couple of would be gym leaders back home but they were..." She paused
    " They werent great people, something seemed off about them. Ill leave it at that." She said pausing

As Paul sent out his pokemon to play with Alices. Alice jumped into the conversation.

"Where did you get your Kabutops?" Alice asked

" Sith..." Stacy said calling looking over at the rock type walking near Ty.

" I met him when he was only a rock." she smiled

" My farther brought back fossils from a fishing trip. He told me that he would restore one for me if I was going to trainer it and show it the world." She said

Picking up her Pokenav and flipping through the pictures to an older picture with young Stacy and Kabuto.

"Sith was my first pokemon...you cant imagine the awkwardness at show in tell when I pulled out a shell krab. Some of the kids made fun of its speed. I adore him. He requires some special treatment though..The process of bring them back to life is amazing but confusing. " She smiled

"Your Archen, did you bring it back from a fossil?"

Rocky meanwhile tried to hunt down the Weedle. As he made his way through the woods his Parasect led him to a pair sanding near a defeated Scraggy

" What could its power level possible be." The man said

" It would seem that the islands location helped out its IVs in speed but lowered its ability to throw a punch. I think Ill let it pass" She said

When the trainers spotted Rocky. The Scraggy got up and ran off into the woods. The two were kind of odd.
    "I told you we would find one of them." The man said.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-25-2016 at 12:03 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 92 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo followed along and observed as events unfolded in silence. Once again, she kind of felt a little excluded. But Kyo constantly reminded herself, until she could prove otherwise, these people probably associated her with those Red R's. She sighed and listened in to this fossil conversation. It was definitely intriguing. Kyo was never really aware of what it took to raise and care for fossil Pokemon. She presumed this Alice girl knew since she owned an Archen, but this was not necessarily true. Still, Kyo was intrigued to know more and was a little annoyed when Rocky was spotted. He was interrupting her chance to learn something knew, whether he knew it or not.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky
    --->
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Current Game Points: 132
    Trainers Affected:

Weedle was harder to find than Rocky had anticipated, but he wasn't going to give up. He crept through the bushes with Parasect in front, doing its best to look tasty. Rocky wasn't sure how long he been hunting, or how far he had gone, but suddenly he me a strange couple of trainers discussing IV levels of a scraggy that they had obviously defeated. Th scraggy jumped up and ran away, and the couple looked at Rocky instead. "I told you we would find one of them." The man said.

Rocky (who never seems to sense a threat) smiled at the couple and extended his hand in polite greeting. They were obviously fellow trainers who were excited that they had found a scraggy.

"Good afternoon, Sir, Madam! My name is Rocky and I am out hunting for a Weedle you haven't seen one have you?" Then he remembered their other reason for being out here. "Oh yes plus a friend of mine has gone missing, a bird trainer named Meg. You haven't seen her have you? Parasect keep scouring the bushes see if you find something."

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x1) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Time: 1 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)

Rocky had wondered a little ways off the path from the others when he came across and odd couple. Not recognizing a threat Rocky was direct in telling the two stranger what was going on.

"Oh yes the girl with Arbok."

"We have of course seen her. Howe could we miss such a trainer. A friend told us earlier that she was heading towards the docks. However that was a while back."

The woman smiled
    "Tell us young man, what is driving you to find a weedle? Could it be its Mega that you are after?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky

Pokemon:

Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 133
    Trainers Affected:

The friendly, helpful trainers had seen Meg down at the docks. Rocky was super-happy, he had found Meg. He had to let the others know.

"Thankyou so much, I need to get back to the rest of my group and let them know where Meg is. They are just back this way." Rocky pointed in the direction that the rest fo the group was.

When the asked him about the weedle, Rocky showed them the little flame shaped scar on his arm. "I got this scar when I was attacked by a swarm of Beedrill early on in my journey. I was saved by the champion Max, himself. Since then I have had my eye out for a weedle. A mega-Beedrill would bee absolutely awesome!" Rocky laughed at his joke, because he could see how he spelled bee in his mind!

"Do you want to meet my friends?"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (Blitz)[M] (16/16) Honedge (15/15) [Beldum? (15/15)]
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Stolen Team: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose was still upset, but slowly as the day progressed, she calmed down a bit. It wasn't that she was beginning to accept what Max had said. She just tried her best to push it out of her head and focus on their current goal. She remained more or less silent as the others talked. She realized that Kyo was also not talking. She figured that now was as good a time as any to say what she had been meaning to say to her.

"I... I still owe you an explanation." She said quietly to Kyo, falling back towards where the girl was. She tried to give her explanation quietly. The others knew most of what she was going to say, but she still didn't want anyone but Kyo to hear. "I... How do I put this." She began, not sure where to start. "I'm completely blind. When I was four, I fell down a flight of stairs and hit my head. I've been blind ever since." She explained. "I have a connection with my Chingling, Amirah. Through her I can sense my surroundings. But what I did on the ship while you were with Meghan and... Dredd, I don't quite know how I did it." She continued, a look of sadness returning to her eyes as she spoke of Dredd.

"I have some powers that I don't quite understand. When you were in that room with me and Max on the ship, that Max you saw wasn't the real Max. But I did what it said to do, not really knowing what exactly I was doing, and that's how I brought you there." She hoped that would be enough of an explanation, and wouldn't sound completely crazy. Normally, she wouldn't tell someone about her until she knew them better, but Kyo had already seen part of her powers anyway. She more or less trusted Kyo.