Page 200 of 204 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2035

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: ALavander Town
    Description: An eerie town that gives even the toughest trainer a chill
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Pokemart: Closed
    House of Memories: Closed
    Name Rater:
    Kanto Radio Tower: Closed
    Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House: Closed
    Silph Co Lavander Town: Closed
    Route 10: Closed
    Route 8: Closed
    Route 12: Closed
    Time: 7:40 am
    Day: 34
    Month: June 5th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Rainy and Foggy Day
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC:
    Spoiler:

Meghan smiled but declined
    " Nah, it was just a nightmare...felt like a psychic screwing with my thoughts. Like Dredd." She grumbled

"I don't want waste any more time here than I have to." Meghan paused

" I think there was someone here we were supposed to find. Something that could help. Damn, I can't put my finger on it. Before the incident in Cerulean City."

Meghan got up grabbing her stuff.
    "I'm going to find take a quick shower I'll meet you downstairs when you are ready. I need to talk with Rocky."

Meghan was unfocused as she walked out with her stuff. As she showered and got dressed she made her way to the Pokemon Center to find Rocky. The big trainer seemed fixated on getting answers to the mysterious egg.
    "Hey!!!" she called out running up to him.

" How much do you remember about Max's hideout? Do you remember anything about meeting someone where here? For some reason, I remember someone telling us to find someone here.." Meghan said still a little out of it.

As the others woke up and got ready for the new day they made their way downstairs to find a still mostly empty Pokemon Center. There were trainers walking around but no one said much as they passed and moved on there way. The nurse they had crossed paths stood at the front desk. She seemed a little less out of it as she greeted the trainers.

" I am sorry for the shape of this place. I am afraid we don't get much traffic these days," she said almost looking past the trainers as they made their way downstairs.
    "If you have any pokemon that need to be healed please feel free to bring me the poke balls. Be careful if you are going outside. The weather has caused a couple of accidents in the last couple of days." the nurse's eyes stared blankly out the door into the thick fog just past the slide doors.

Outside the pokemon center, a thick cover of fog blocked out the sun's light. The strange mist all covered up the heavy rain showers that beat against the Pokemon Center.

A man rushed in with a newspaper over his head. As she shook off he looked at the trainers a little surprised.
    " Young trainers??? Whats the occassion?" he said a little confused

" Sorry..." he paused

" We havent been getting many visitors. Especially with the storms recently and rumors of Lt. Surge and his thieves using our town to hide pokekmon. Who knows what to beleive. You can call me Thomas. I work for y Mr. Fuji helping run the Lavender Volunteer Center. I have been out of town getting supplies."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 31
    Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30): 7
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 293
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to Meg's question and racked his mind. *ie Brettles went back and check the previous posts to what was there and found no-one* But couldn't remember being asked to track down any person.

"I don't what that Alakazam said to everyone else, but all I remember is that we were asked to track down the upgrade unit. Did we ever find that? My mind feels a bit fuzzy after whatever happened on one island. How did you sleep by the way? This place feels 'wrong' somehow, I wouldn't mind leaving here as soon as possible."

Rocky looked at the gluggy porridge that the Pokemon center provided for breakfast. "Uhhh... Thanks, but do you have any croissants or fresh bagels? Some fresh Guava juice would also be appreciated."

3. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Mystery Egg: 28/?
    Mime Jr Egg: 3/30

"Did you see it too?" Alice asked her.

"I knew that couldn't have just been a normal dream." Rose responded, a look of fear still on her face. "I'd... Rather not even talk about it. Let's just get out of this town as soon as possible." She suggested.

After getting dressed and heading out of their rooms, a man asked them what they were in town for. "We haven't been getting many visitors." He explained. Rose stayed quiet. She was still thinking about the dream she had last night. Should she mention it to everyone else? What if all of them had seen it?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (34/34)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    ? (25/25)
    [Eevee, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x4), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Egg: Bonsly (10/30)

"I knew that couldn't have just been a normal dream." Rose responded, a look of fear still on her face. "I'd... Rather not even talk about it. Let's just get out of this town as soon as possible." She suggested.

Alice nodded. But she couldn't stop seeing Plume... She released the Archen from her Pokeball and allowed her to climb onto her shoulder. Alice scratched the feathers at the back of her head.

She followed Rose out to meet the others, stopping by the PC for a moment to switch around some of her Pokemon.

Deposit: Pidgeot
    Partner -> Withdraw: Eevee

Alice's Pokemon were in good health so she didn't hand them to the nurse. Alice was absentmindedly stroking Plume's feathers when a man ran in from the rain. He was surprised to see them and mentioned a Mr Fuji. Alice didn't know who that was, but maybe he could provide answers to what was going on here. Then again, it would also be nice to head straight for Celadon City.... Alice had a feeling they wouldn't escape the cold, creepy town that easily though. Wouldn't this just be the perfect backdrop against which to fight Dredd she thought, shivering at the idea.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

As Brandon followed Rocky downstairs to find something to eat, Meghan approached Rocky and asked if he knew of something they were supposed to do in lavender city. Brandon just stood there quietly waited for them to finish.

As he did so, he heard the nurse mention something about a storm and to be careful in it. Brandon looked out the glass doors of the pokemon center. Sure enough, there looked to be some pretty thick outside. A moment later a man came rushing in with a newspaper overhead. He came in with such abruptness that Marshtomp almost thought they were being attacked and put his arms out defensively to protect his trainer from the 'attack'. As soon as he realized it wasnt an attack though, it put his arms back to his side. The man seemed a little surprised to see visitors to the city. The began to say something about Lt. Surge possibly having a hideout here. This suprised Brandon a bit, why would Lt. Surge want to hide out in this creepy, haunted old town. Brandon didn't even want to be there a moment longer, he couldn't imagine someone trying to hideout in this town long term. As he thought it this, he muttered aloud "Lt. Surge...". He wasn't sure why he had said it, but seemed to just come out on its own.

Brandon just hoped they would leave this town... SOON.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 32
    Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30): 8
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Current Game Points: 234
    Trainers Affected:

While Rocky waited for the fog to clear he decided that the would get a little extra learning through his Online Pokemon training class. He opened it to the Pokemon identification game.

The first few were easy, Pikachu, Charizard and Eevee.

But then he came across one that he couldn't work out.

"Hey does anyone know who this Pokemon is?" he asked showing them the video on his Pok-I-Pad.
    *Special note. I am not really sure how to insert a video using BB code. I hope this works!*

8. This post has been liked by:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: ALavander Town
    Description: An eerie town that gives even the toughest trainer a chill
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Pokemart: Closed
    House of Memories: Closed
    Name Rater:
    Kanto Radio Tower: Closed
    Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House: Closed
    Silph Co Lavander Town: Closed
    Route 10: Closed
    Route 8: Closed
    Route 12: Closed
    Time: 7:40 am
    Day: 34
    Month: June 5th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Rainy and Foggy Day
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC:
    Spoiler:

When the team didn't say much in response the man shook his head.
    " Maybe it's something in the water." He half smiled

Meghan spoke up. " Sorry for the oddness we've been through a lot recently and we were expecting to head to Celadon City but the only ship that could bring us back brought us here. Did you say something about Lt. Surge because I heard he was captured in the islands." Meghan said clenching her fist.

The man sighed
    "It's what I heard. I can say before I left there were an awful lot of military guys walking through here. Though I can't speak much on this matter I'm a pokemon breeder and somewhat of a poke chief."

"The name is Bradley, its nice to meet you all. Now if you dont mind I must check on the status of our pokemon." He said walking up to the Nurse who starred blankly at him for a minute. The nurse looked like she hadnt gotten any sleep.

Meghan could feel a yawn coming out. That nightmare had robbed her of a decent nights sleep could it be possible that the nurse and maybe the others had felt that.

"Uh..this is going to sound strange but did anyone else have a nightmare about death and being sucked into some kind of pit of hall. Cause I feel like Im going on zero sleep almost. Kyo had the same nightmare and if others felt that maybe it explains why everyone seems so out of it." She suggested shrugging her shoulders.

She paused giving the others a chance to respond before heading over to ask the man a question.

Meghan walked up to Bradly who was waiting for the return of the nurse and his pokemon.
    " Does this town get many visitors?"

"Normally, yes but recently in the last couple of weeks no. There are rumors about the Pokemon Tower and gastly appearnces scaring trainers off..more so than usual. Let's ask the nurse." He said turning back towards the counter.

When the nurse appeared she was carrying a tray of pokemon and put them down.
    " Miss, are there any other visitors staying here at the Pokemon Center. "

She frowned
    " We only have one other guest checked in right now, but I'm afraid there is that I have seen the man in a couple of days. He left his stuff in his room but hasn't come back. I reported to the police but they said it could just be another traveler scouting out the old power plant. Apparently, he is some kind of tech genius from Hoenn. A little hard to deal with if you ask me but I hope he is okay. Will there be anything else?" She asked

Bradly nodded
    " Thank you, please let us know about the young man."

The man then put the pokeballs in his bag and headed back out.
    " Please enjoy your time here. I'll cross my fingers that the storm passes soon, so you all won't have a bad image of our town. I'm also sure the guy is fine this town is very sacred to Kanto the crime rate here is very very low."

As Meghan walked back over to her friends she couldn't help but focus on the missing guy and why she had this feeling that someone here might be able to help.
    " I could swear someone here was supposesd to help us, but I'm getting confused with Max's device and those security devices being used to track us..." She paused

"Speaking of which..we need to figure out if anyone knows what happened on One Island." Meghan felt like there was a ton to do.

" What do you guys think? Shoud we stay and see whats going on here? I kind of feel bad for these people if they are having that nightmare.."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 32
    Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30): 8

Current Game Points: 235
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to the various options.

"So we could go and see if that stranger is at the Power Plant. Or go investigate the Pokemon tower to see how haunted it is. If those aren't to taste, thee is always, 'leaving this town and its traumatic nightmares behind us!'" Rocky said.

"I don't want to come all this way to Kanto and not check out the sights though. I want to go and check out this Pokemon tower. Surely we are not going to let a few ghosts frighten us away."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (34/34)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    ? (25/25)
    [Eevee, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x4), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Egg: Bonsly (11/30)

Meg had the dream too... That was it, Alice was sure now that something was going on, and that it had something to do with Dredd. Meg suggested exploring the town and Rocky seemed to agree. Alice knew they wouldn't be leaving this place just yet... She'd had a feeling as soon as they'd arrived, as if some invisible story mod force was propelling them forward, like always, into danger.

"I guess I'm in too," Alice said. "Now that we're here we might as well have a proper look around... Wait!" she said suddenly. Lavender town.. They had been trying to reach it, but it seemed like so long ago now. Why was her memory so foggy? Was it this town or something to do with One Island. She frowned, thinking. And then... "I remember!" she said. "I spoke to Brock back in Vermilion (link). There was someone here who could help us, who could clear our names so we would stop being targets... They were going to start monitoring all the major cities so we couldn't move around..." Alice rambled, trying to put it together. How long had it been since they were on the mainland? Were they still even targets? "I was going to start over," she recalled suddenly. She was going to leave on her own journey, like she intended in the beginning. No more shadow Pokemon, no more dangerous adventures, her Pokemon would be safe... But was that still how she felt? Alice went quiet, lost in thought.
    GCEA

12. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

After the man left the group started discussing whether they should stay and explore the city or leave. Rocky, Alice and Meg had all already agreed to stay. Brandon really didn't want to stay in the town and wanted to get as far away from it as possible. Brandon being, however, known as an overly adventurous and reckless idiot as someone who never backs down from a fight or dangerous situations and someone who usually is not afraid to explore the unknown, felt he had to agree. Plus, he was a LITTLE curious about that tower. He spoke up to voice his agreement "Count me in too" . No sooner had he finished saying it then Alice blurted out something about finding someone who could clear their name or something. Brandon did remmeber something like as well before the big trip to one island and whatever that island they just got back from was. Brandon, however, was not even sure they were wanted anymore. I mean afterall those soliders on the ship had mentioned something about 6 bodies. Sure sounded like them. Maybe the authorities thought they were dead and they were in the clear. Brandon didn't say anything because he knew they couldn't know for sure that was the case, plus if there was a sure 100% way to ensure their names were in the clear and the authorities wouldn't search for them anymore, then Brandon knew they had to take it and find this person.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 04-05-2017 at 02:25 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond