Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20/20]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x2

Once the gym battle had finished Brandon walked out of the gym and went directly to the Pokemon Center to heal his pokemon, once this was done Brandon walked out of the pokemon center and let each of his pokemon out of their pokeballs... The second Pidgey was out of his pokeball he seemed to be freaked out about something... he flapped his wings furousily and wildly took off. Brandon tried to call it back but the bird pokemon was too spooked to oblige, he contiuned to fly deeper into the city, Brandon and his pokemon followed, running to keep up with the bird pokemon. At some point the bird landed on a rooftop and glared fearfully at a building across the street. As Brandon and his pokemon finally caught up to Pidgey they noticed Max and Alice finish discussing something and a hologram of a building with points in red... Brandon approached the 2 and asked "What are you guys up to? You seem mighty serious, if your on a mission of any sort, would you care if I and my team join you?"

*I hope its ok that I found you guys and am attempting to join in? I was not sure where exactly to go so I figured joining in your mission would be the place to go... I hope I am not ruining any planned story that was intented only for Max and Alice... if I am sorry :(.*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 04-13-2015 at 12:34 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 73
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Byron complimented Rocky's care of Rusty and told him that Breanna would not be coming. Phew! that was a relief. Then he told Rocky that was here specifically looking for him, and asked if he had time to talk.

"Always have time for you sir. You were the one who inspired me to take this adventure. I defeated my first gym leader today. It was my second gym battle. I took on the Viridian leader, Mr Giovanni, but he was far too powerful."

"I am waiting for the rest of my companions to finish their gym battles before we meet up for the badge ceremony. If there is anything I can do to help you out, sir, please let me know."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    ??? (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2), Everstone

" I noticed your reaction to Tyrunt and based on what you just said I have a friend I think you should meet. He loves fossil pokemon too. He is a friend from Kalos." Max said.

"Really? That would be awesome!" Alice replied. She wanted to ask more about it, but Max's attention had shifted to his Porygon2, who had started speaking.

After it was done, Max turned to Alice. "We have one last place to check out.."

Alice nodded and followed behind Max.

Suddenly there was a cooing, which sounded like a Pidgey, followed by a rustling. Alice felt butterflies in her stomach... could this be the intruder Upgrade had mentioned?!

But then Brandon appeared around the corner. "What are you guys up to? You seem mighty serious, if your on a mission of any sort, would you care if I and my team join you?" he said.

"Hi Brandon," Alice smiled. She felt a little disappointed for some reason. She wasn't sure whether what Max was doing was a secret or not, so she let him answer Brandon's question.
    GCEA

@brandon_g you are relying on Pidgey to much. It shouldnt take you second to find people and catch up with them.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Conduct (20/20)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5),......... Alexa (20/20) , Tax (20/20), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 3:00 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Byron smiled.

"Rocky, I have some good news for you. I would like to be your sponsor throughout your journey here. You will be representing out gym back home. Would you be interested in representing Canalave City Gym and Sinnoh in the tournament?"

Meanwhile

Brandon caught up with Max and Alice.
    " Sorry Brandon, Im checking something out for a friend. You have a tendency to attract a lot of attention. Will meet you back at the Pokemon Center. Im sure Rocky and Meg are out of the gym by now you should connect with them and make sure the others are ready to go." Max said sending Brandon back to the others.

"Alice we need to keep going." Max said the two of them picking up pace. 10 minutes past before they reached the last location. A small business in shopping center. The building was one floor and completely inconspicuous.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    ??? (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2), Everstone

Max asked Brandon to find the others who should have finished their battles by now. Alice felt a little bit happy that she had been allowed to accompany Max on what was obviously a serious task.

"Alice we need to keep going." Max said. Alice followed Max as they picked up pace. Aster did his best to keep up. After ten minutes, they arrived in front of a shopping center. It didn't look like anything special, but Max had stopped, so this must be their destination.

Alice looked down at Aster, who nodded back. He understood that the situation was serious and would be quiet.

Alice looked around them, seeing if she could spot anything out of the ordinary.
    GCEA

*Yeah I suppose I could have done this one myself easily... but the spooked pidgey thing just adds a touch of spice to the story you know? I am a writer so I tend to be a bit more creative then I should at times... sorry.
    Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20/20]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x2

After Max had rejected Brandon's request to join him and alice on whatever secret quest or mission they were on he looked up at his Pidget... it still looked pretty spooked.. he was trying to coax it down but it was hesitate. It took Brandon's other pokemon like Skipper and Mudkip 'CHAR CHARR CHARR'ing and 'KIPP KIPP MUDKIPPP KIPPYY KIPPTY KIPP KIPP'ing to finally assure the bird enough to come down, when came down it landed on Brandon's shoulder with a soft thud, Brandon pointed to Pidgey's pokeball in question wanting to know if the bird pokemon wanted to go into its pokeball, he shook his head no, now that he was with the rest of his team and his trainer he seemed less frantic and panicy, he was slowly begining to calm down, Skipper and Manky asked the pidgey from the ground next to Brandon what it was the Pidgey had been so scared up... the bird pokemon hopped down off his trainer's shoulder and landed in between Manky and Skipper, begining to coo and caw telling his story to the other 2, Mudkip seemed so intrigued he also went to stand beside them and listen, leaving only Caterpie to Brandon's other side. Brandon began slowy walking toward the area from which he had come, motioning for his pokemon to follow, they did, still chatting away with each other while doing so. Brandon fell almost into a day dream while he walked, he truly did wojder what mission Max and Alice were on, what it was that had spooked Pidgey out so much, Max and Alice had seemed to be walking toward the building Pidgey had been glaring at. Whatever it was must be serious though, he could tell by Max's tone and how slightly shook up Alice had seemed, couple this with his Pidgey's reaction and you had something big. Brandon was snapped out of his thoughts by what seemed like a conversation nearby, there had been noise before of course... but this one seemed to have a familar voice in it. He looked up to see Rocky having a conversationhe with another gentleman. He approadched the 2 then pardoned himself for interuppeting "Pardon me Rocky... hope I am not interupting anything important, I was just wondered what you and your friend were up to. I just came back frok stumbling upon Max, he and Alice seemed to be on a very serious and rather secretive mission, I don't know what, but whatever it was seemed to nearly have scared the claws off my friend Pidgey here..." he motioned to his Pidgey who seemed much calmer now but was still holding a mild conversation with Manky who seemed the most interested of them all. Then Brandon continued "Sorry... I seemed to have gone off on a bit of a tangent there. Rocky who is your friend?" Even though he didn't know who it was he held out his hand to the gentleman and introduced himself "I'm Brandon... I am a member of group Rocky's travelling with" he smiled.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

@brandon_g time to get those potions back ;)

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Conduct (20/20)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5),......... Alexa (20/20) , Tax (20/20), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

As Brandon went to catch up with the others. Two men snickered as he walked by.

"hahaha..its him.." Trash laughed

He didnt pay any attention to them.

They watched him approach the Rocky and the older man. They laughed and took off.

Meanwhile.

Alice and Max held back just watching the building. Upgrade sent back out Rotom into the powerlines.

"Do you notice anything suspicious about this building?" He asked pulling out binoculars.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10)
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 74
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky positively beamed when Byron made the offer to sponsor him to be the Canalave gym and Sinnoh represenative in the tournament. 'Good things do happen to people who truly deserve them', he thought to himself, 'and who deserves it more than me'.

"I would love to, Mr Byron. I have a solid start to my team. Rusty is fantasic, very well behaved and sensible. This is my charmander, Fury, he loves to fight. The little ball of anger glaring at you is Kick-Puncher, i am teaching him to focus that anger into some furious attacks. Finally the little Rattata, who .... Speedy! NO!"

Speedy looked up from 'investigating' the contents of a handbag belonging to one of the other customers of the cafe.

"I am sorry Ma'am! Speedy is just curios. Please allow me to pick up your cheque!" Speedy ran back to Rocky and sat on his shoulder chattering to himself.

Rocky grinned at Byron, "This little scoundrel is Speedy, fastest Rattata I have ever heard of."

At this point Brandon walked past two dangerous looking men who said something that Rocky could not hear and then ran off. Brandon came over to the Cafe and introduced himself.

"Mr Byron, this is Brandon one of the other trainers in the tournament. Brandon this is Mr. Byron, leader of the Canalave Gym and my sponsor in the Tournament." Rocky introduced the two. "Who were those strange men that ran off?"

@brandon_g Sorry, you somehow keep jumping into things already taking place so you are being bunnied for now.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Brandon looked at the two guys who seemed to flee laughing and before he could say another word just ran off on his own.
    Byron just stood there.
    " It was nice meeting you." He called out but Brandon was to far gone to hear.

"I'm very happy to hear that. I brought you something special and Breanna asked me to bring you an old friend of yours." Byron smiled handing over the pokeball.

Pokemon unlocked
    Pokemon:

Item Unlocked
    Item:
    Effect: Evolves Certain Pokemon.

Item Unlocked
    Item:Belue Berry (Cost:5)(Location:Limited Berry Stand)(Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)

"I must get going now. I have a few more stops to make while I am here in Kanto." He said smiling.

" Is there anything you need before I go?"
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-13-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 74
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky accepted the Sponsorship gifts from Byron. He then Picked up the Pokeball that Breanna had sent. There was only Pokemon it could be. His very first Pokemon. Despite the mixed feelings he had about Breanna sending him any kind of gift, he was very happy to accept this Pokemon back.

Byron asked if there was anything else he needed before he went. Rocky though about it for a moment. "Actually sir, knowing that you trust me enough to be your gym's representative is more than I could possibly ask for. Just tell my parents that I am doing well."

As the Gym leader left Rocky put the gifts that Byron had given him in his backpack.

Item Claiming: Belue berry and Leaf stone.
    Cost: Free

Leaving the Cafe he opened the ball from Breanna. Out came a very large Hippopotas. It was half again the usual size of a Hippopotas.

Pokemon Claiming: Hippopotas
    cost: Free from writing comp
    Level: 19

"Hello Behomoth. Did you miss me." Rocky asked the large Hippopotas.

The Hippopotas looked up at Rocky and let out a cry "Hip Hip Hippopotas." It started to do a dance, Rocky laughed, remembering how much the sand type loved to dance. Rocky joined in the dance not caring about the strange looks from the People walking past.

Not surprisingly, Speedy jumped down to join in the dance. A big surprise was that Kick-Puncher also joined in, the normally angry Pokemon leaped and jumped joyfully as he joined the dance. Fury stood aside, shaking his head not wanting to join in. Rusty joined in but always ensured that Rocky was between her and behemoth. Rusty had always been a little wary of the large ground type.
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-13-2015 at 10:16 PM.