Page 26 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 3:00 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Brandon pushed over one bike which caused a chain reaction. 10 more bikes fell over and soon the bar cleared out.

(You are open to write the next part freely man. Just leave the ending up so I can set up a battle. )
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-16-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Thanks? Umm, I was pretty okay with me just chillaxing around, not doing anything, but i guess this is also okay :I

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Penelope the Pidgey
    [F][8/8]
    Shich the Torchic
    [M][16/16]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Paralyze Heal, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Sleeping Bag, Cooking Supplies

Nathan heard a familiar voice greeting him from behind. He turned around and saw Wattson, an Electric Gym Leader from back in Hoenn. "Oh hey, Wattson. Long time, no see!" responded Nathan.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 04-15-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

*Sorry if I control the NPC'S in the slightest, there is really no way to write this without doing so... it is ONLY for story purposes, I am not starting the battle*

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20/20]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x2

Brandon watched the bar clear out in less the 3 seconds, he figured it would. The bikers all stared at him with angry glaring eyes. Brandon spotted the thugs he was looking for... they had a slightly difterent reaction, seeing who it was, they were shaking their head in dismay and disbelief. Brandon pointed to the thugs and said to them loudly for all their pal's to hear "Hey you two... remmeber me? The kid you snickered at then drove away from? Well... you wanted to snicker... so you must surely be tough guys right? Tell you what... how about you and I battle? Winner gets those pokeballs you stole from me... yes that's right I know that was you. So what do you say big guys? Want to battle? Or are you too scared to battle a kid?"

His pokemon maintained their tight defensive formation, but they all turned their head towards the bikers and gave them evil stares.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

Rocky showed off his new Hippopotas. It seemed very well behaved. Meg had a Murkrow. Alice knew them to be tricky and mischievous Pokemon in general. She looked forward to seeing how this one would behave.

"No fair! Why didn't i meet any of the Gym Leaders!?" Dennis said when he heard the others' stories.

"Don't worry, maybe yours is still coming," Alice smiled. "I'm sure the gym leaders had reasons to come to Kanto other than to see us. They might have been delayed."
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1)
    [B]Current Game Points: 76
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky was impressed by the look of intelligence and cunning in the Murkrow. That was often a characteristic of dark types, cunning and viscous. Rocky looked forward to finding a dark type of his own to add to his team. While training in the Canalave Gym Byron was always complaining about dark types. Dark types used to be weak when attacking steel types, but somehow had recently learned how to damage them in combat.

He was happy that Alice had a Tyrunt, from what he had seen of Max's Tyrunt, they were pretty cool Pokemon, although Alice's description of the Tyrunt as being 'a bit of a terror' had him a bit nervous. Those things had teeth! He hoped that Alice woudl be able to control it.

"With all the new Pokemon, I guess we will be able to come up with new and interesting training drills. For example Behemoth here can whip up a sandstorm, which gives him a significant advantage over his foes. Hope fully I can use him in the next gym. Does anyone know anything about the next gym we are going to face?"

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 3:55 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Brandon when I saw free writing you can control NPC to an extent :) I say that so you can be creative and set up the battle in you're own way.

The bar cleared out.

Ten bikers came out and were greeted by Brandon. The men were mad at first and were about to beat the snot out of Brandon when he decided to call them out the two men. The bikers started laughing when they heard what he had to say.

" How dear you touch are bikes and come here to try and embarrass us in front of our friends!"
    the bigger bigger spoke up.

"Will take your little bet but if we win want the rest of your pokemon! Is that a deal?" The second one laughed.

Meanwhile
    Wattson greeted the Hoenn Trainer.
    " It's good to see you young man. I was lucky enough to catch the end of your battle. I'm actually here in Pewter to seek out a trainer to help represent Hoenn and the Mauville Gym. Would you be interested in that ?"

Meanwhile agian..;)

The team gathered at the Pokemon Center. To hang out and grab a snack. As they talked they begin to a hear a little bit of an uproar.

"Gym leaders are all the place! I got my pokeball signed!"

"Yes, I noticed. You should collect all their autographs they might be worth something one day.."

"Did anyone notice the Poketech Company was closed today..a couple of oddly dressed guys are standing inside blocking the doors."

"Its probable just security so all the gym leaders to not be disturbed."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](13/13)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

"Meghan, who are all these people?" Rose questioned. She had heard something about gym leaders, but didn't know exactly what was happening. She did seem to sense a lot of people nearby, and she could hear a lot of voices. Someone nearby mentioned something about having their Pokeball signed by a gym leader. She thought a Pokeball an odd thing to have signed, but didn't dwell on it.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Mankey
    Levels up: 3
    Resulting Value: 16
    Points required: 6
    Points on hand: 11
    Points remaining: 5

((I think this should be enough for me to beat the gym))
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-16-2015 at 03:17 AM.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20/20]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x2

Brandon almost chuckled at the bikers supposed deal... "Well there is only 1 problem with that deal, my pokemon don't seem to take highly to you, they might rebel, they only willing obey and listen to trsiners they like.. they dedpise trainers thry dislike.. and just look at the way they ard all looking at you, I have never seen them seem to hate somdone so much before... for your sake, cut that part of the deal out... but winner gets to keep the pokebalks YOU stole.. now are we going to battle, or stand here and talk like boring diplomats... let's battle already."

Skipper 'CHARRED' in agrerment, Manky raised his fist in the air and screeched, clearing expressing his agreement. The rest of the tezm joined in as well... they wanted to battle alright...
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 3:55 PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Bike Duo Challenges Brandon.

"You are finished kid!"
    "New pokemon come to us!"

Slither (P:18)(T:Poison)

Taillow (P:18)(T:Normal, Flying)

Gassy (P:18)(T:Poison)

Crush (P:20)(T:Normal)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

"That's pretty cool," Alice replied as Rocky talked of his Hippopotas' abilities. Alice had noticed the sign in Brock's gym that forbade the user of non-Kanto Pokemon. She wondered if that would be the case for all gyms. "The Cerulean gym is a water gym," Alice said. "Or at least it used to be."

Alice was momentarily distracted by the chattering of some nearby people. They seemed to be very excited about the presence of Gym Leaders in the town. Alice was surprised to hear someone mention the Poketech company. That's where she had been with Max. And now the gym leaders were in there? Alice started to feel like something wasn't quite right. Could the gym leaders have something to do with the Team Rocket sighting?

Alice didn't mention Team Rocket. She wasn't sure if Max wanted everyone to know, and she didn't want to alarm them. "Do you think we should go check out this Poketech building?" She asked the others. "Maybe we'll get to meet some of the other leaders..."
    GCEA