Page 31 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1),
    [B]Current Game Points: 84
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked into the spooky dark museum. He crowded in with all the others. he had seen way too many horror movies and had a bad feeling about how this would play out. Almost on cue a spooky weezing sound came from somewhere ahead. 'Wait for it' he told himself, having a bad feeling that he knew exactly what someone was about to say.

"...should we split up?" Asked Alice.

Rocky smiled apprehensively as he realised that he had 'Horror movie Bingo'.

"It's way too dark in here." he said to no-one in particular. "Fury, I chose you!"

The fierce little Charmander came out and looked around the area hoping for a fight. When it was appanrent that there was no immediate fight, he climbed up to stand on Rocky's shoulder.

The light from Fury's tail offered a little illumination, but also heightened the depths of the shadows. Rocky wasn't sure that it was much of an improvement.

"Head up Fury, sounds like someone is in here. You may get your fight after all." Rocky said.

"Charmander, Char!" called out Fury , challenging the darkness.

"I guess out choices are explore or run out of here and don't look back..." No-one seemed interested in option B. "I'll take left flank."

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [6/6]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20/20]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7, Potions x2

Brandon having finished the battle rushed over towards the pokemon center to heal his pokemon... On his way there he met up with the rest of the group.

Meghan handed him a poketech

Item claiming: poketech
    Cost: Free
    Amount: 1

Brandon snapped it is onto his wrist then healed his pokemon in the.pokemon center.

Then as Brandon rejoined the group they headed to the museum. When they got there it was dark, Alice went 1st and meghan second then Rocky third. Brandon let skipper out of his pokeball to light the way... Then he stepped into darkness following the others.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19)
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 4:30PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Meghan looked at the others.
    "Alice, you, Rose, Brandon and I will take the Right..Rocky, you Dennis and Nathan can take the other half."

Before the team had a chance to fully split up the weezing sound got louder and louder until a figure stumbled oddly out of the shadows and fell in front of them. When they took a closer look it was a man who had his mouth taped up and his legs and arms bound.

Meg quickly rushed over to help him sit up carefully taking off the tap. She began to ask what happened but the man blotted out.

"They took the the crystallized amber!!!" He said called out before falling over exhausted.

"I tried calling for help but the whole city is busy with the gym leaders! I need you young to get the amber back!!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

"Why... would the museum just be empty and dark like this?" Rose asked. Something didn't feel right. Still, something didn't feel right about the poketech company either, but they turned out to be okay. Rose had almost begun to relax a little when she noticed the noise. Meghan mentioned it at about the same time she heard it. Frantically she tried to locate it's source, but nowhere in her range of sensing was anything that could have caused it. Suddenly she sensed it as it drew closer. It was a man. Rose froze. The other's probably couldn't see it yet, but Rose's sensing wasn't hindered by darkness. She took a step back. A moment later he fell out of the shadows. His mouth was covered and his arms and legs were bound.

"They took the the crystallized amber!!!" the man yelled. "I tried calling for help but the whole city is busy with the gym leaders! I need you young to get the amber back!!" Rose froze again. Crystallized amber stolen? And now they were being ordered to go get it back? What was even happening? She was feeling extremely anxious.

"What is he talking about?" Rose said quietly,

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Penelope the Pidgey
    [F][8/8]
    Shich the Torchic
    [M][16/16]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Items: 16x Pokeballs, Premier Ball, 5x Great Balls, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Sleeping Bag, Cooking supplies, 2x Shiny Charm

Item Claiming: Poketech
    Cost: Free!
    Supply: Uno

Nathan began to check out the apps of his new Poketech, while Wattson began to sign autographs. Meanwhile the team move forward towards the museum. "Um, Wattson, I think we have to got to the museum now..."said nathan. "Just wait a moment, I need to clear out this line of fans. Just go on without me!" responded Wattson, continuing to sign autographs. Nathan, Leafy, and Shich followed the others and entered the museum.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 04-22-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

Some of the team got out their fire-types to help light the room. It made Alice feel very exposed in the darkness. If there was anything out there, it would see them long before they saw it.

"Alice, you, Rose, Brandon and I will take the Right..Rocky, you Dennis and Nathan can take the other half." Meg said.

Alice jumped as the wheezing sound suddenly got louder, followed by a crash as a man stumbled out of the shadows and fell down. He was bound up and his mouth was taped. Meg helped free him. He immediately said "They took the the crystallized amber!!! I tried calling for help but the whole city is busy with the gym leaders! I need you young to get the amber back!!" before collapsing, exhausted.

"Amber?" Alice said aloud. "That's a fossil that has sometimes been found to have Aerodactyl DNA." Alice knelt down next to the man and tried to rouse him. "Who took the amber?" she asked carefully. "Which way did they go?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Salamence(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (5/5), Pika (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 4:45PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The man looked at the group..

"Ta..ta...Team Rocket took them..I pressed the silent alarm the cops didn't show up. However a trainer on Salamence came through here and untied me the first time....and went off after them." The man paused.

"Im not sure why but I think I was bait because more grunts were showed up as if they were waiting for him..and they hit me and tied me up again..I only heard them say something about Mt Moon..So they must have taken Route 3!"

"Trainer on a Salamence ???" Meghan questioned. She had not seen Max riding one and no idea who it could be.
    "Yall, whoever he is, he might need our help.." Meghan said.
    " We just beat the gym its time to apply those skills!" She said helping the man and with Rocky's help to a nearby seat.

"Will find your amber, sir...Lets move guys!" She called running out the door.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (20/20)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    ??? (29/29)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (7/7)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    Pidgeotto, Female]
    Paprika (7/7)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Citrus (15/15)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x13), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Moon Ball

Alice listened carefully to the man. Team Rocket had taken the amber and headed to Route 3! And a trainer on a Salamence...

"Yall, whoever he is, he might need our help.." Meghan said. " We just beat the gym its time to apply those skills!" Meg ran toward the door.

Salamence was a rare Pokemon in Kanto. Who else could it be? "It was Max!" she yelled after Meg. "He has a Salamence! It has to be him!"

The man at the museum had been helped to a chair. He still seemed quite shaken. Alice didn't like to leave him, but if Max was out there with Team Rocket, he might need their help.

"Let's go!" Alice said to Marionette. She ran after Meg, out of the museum.

"Shup shup!" Marionette cried, her eyes glowing slightly. Paprika jumped off Alice's shoulder, small sparks flying from her cheeks as she ran after her trainer.

Level Up
    Pokémon being Leveled Up: Pichu
    Level ups: 10
    Resulting Level: 17
    Points required: 20
    Points on hand: 59
    Points remaining: 39
    Link: In sig

Level Up
    Pokémon being Leveled Up: Shuppet
    Level ups: 10
    Resulting Level: 17
    Points required: 20
    Points on hand: 39
    Points remaining: 19
    Link: In sig
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1),
    [B]Current Game Points: 86 + 10 (2 weeks lotto wages)=96
    [B]Trainers Affected:

The announcement that a criminal gang had stolen some amber from the museum was a shock to Rocky. The fact that the others wanted to go and confront these criminals seemed odd. Back home he would have just hit the security alarm and waited for someone else to chase down the criminals for him.

Still the others seemed to want to test their Pokemon against this 'Team Rocket'. It was very important not to chow weakness, so he ran after them.

"Yeah, lets teach these miscreants that they can't just steal...a piece of amber...? Hang on are we seriously going to tackle a criminal gang over the theft of a rock?" he asked the others as they ran towards Mount Moon. "Don't get me wrong, I owe max so I am in, but tackling actual criminals is much more than I had expected."

Looking at Fury who had jumped off his shoulder and was running alongside him he asked the Charmander, "Are you ready for a real fight? No gym rules to hold you back, just a good old fashioned street fight."

Fury grinned a savage grin and his eyes gleamed. He Flared his tail as high as it could go and let out a war cry. "Charmander, char Char, Charmeleon!" The gleam in Fury's eye and the fire in his tail spread out over his entire body as Fury embraced the challenge of the upcoming fight and focused on getting stronger.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Fury the Charmander
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Charmeleon
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 96
    Points After Evolution: 80

Fury's rage allowed him to grow much larger and stronger as they ran towards the entrance of Mount moon.

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Salamence(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ Shift (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

Items:

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description: |Eastern Road to Mt Moon.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 5:30PM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

The group took off down the path to the Mt. Moon. Normally Route 3 was packed with trainers. However today it was empty because the trainers were all in Pewter. The eastern road to Mt. Moon was set up oddly. They team had to follow a maze like pattern of stone walls and hedges to get through. As they made their way through the hedges they could hear pokemon scattering to hide from the group of trainers.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic