Page 52 of 204 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose's heart skipped a beat when Meghan read the paper. "That can't be right." She thought. "There must be some reasonable explanation for this."

"They... They can't really think we did this can they?" She questioned. There was no way. This whole thing had to be some big misunderstanding.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1

After a couple minutes of walking they reached Pewter City, but by a different route. When they reached the city it was un usually quiet. Brandon's pidgey gave a caw and flew up onto Brandon's shoulder looking around suspiciously, Skipper also seemed to sense the un usualness in the sorrundings, he gave a silentish growl, then his team slowly formed their defensive formation around thier trainer without being asked or told to. Then Meghan read the newspaper article about how they were suspected of destroying the mountain, then he heard Rocky tell of his possible conspiracy theory, that would make sense. He said aloud "Yeah, that would make sense Rocky... Try to frame us, why dont we go stright to the musuem to return the stone? We obviously could not stolen it if we are returning it... As Alice said, that guy in the musuem saw team rocket take it... The police have bound to have been there and questioned him by now, they will know we went out to get the stone back, so returning it would be smart. Now they might also try and trap us in there somehow and say we stole it... But I think we can handle any traps or ambushes they throw at us".

It was a good idea he thought, they could do it and then get the hell out of town, or investigate further why it was quiet, which ever the group decided to do.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-16-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ chunk (65/65)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19), Hops (P:9/9)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-2 Pokeball for Zubat, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description:
    Key Locations: Pokemon Center/ Not Accessible.
    Time: 10:37 AM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Rocky @Brettles
    Rose @Dragon Master Mike
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon @brandon_g
    Nathan@EmpireCrusher203

The plot is going to pick up like crazy here. We have a lot to cover so we can move on.

"We shouldn't assume the worst. We were there we can easily explain ourselves." Meghan said a little worried.

She continued the article says that details are scarce but a group of trainers were attacked transporting the rare Crystal Onix..." Meg froze. Showing the others a blurry picture of Max in the cave.
    " Rocky may be right.."

Max paused stopping the group.
    "I need the Amber. Now.." Max said after having thought about what the paper could imply.

" We stick to our plan of returning the amber asap."

As they moved through the town people in the streets looked at them whispering and then walking away quickly.

Twenty minutes later they reached the museum.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][0/16][FAINTED]
    Chu the Pichu
    [F][5/10]
    Shich the Combusken
    [M][11/20]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Spinarak
    [???][0/11][FAINTED] *Approval Pending*
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Adventure stuff :P

"Somebody, must have bribed the newspapers into saying this. Most likely Team Rocket. The last thing they'll want is more people hating them. So, in turn, they give us the blame," said Nathan to the team. Nathan and Shich continued on as Meghan thought up an idea and decided to go to the museum.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (25/25) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 153
    Trainers Affected:

The people looking at the group as they walked through Pewter was unnerving. Rocky did his best not to make eye contact with passers by. He wanted to get to the Museum and get this mess fixed.

Although being framed was disturbing, Rocky was beaming over having thought through the conspiracy. He was a big fan of conspiracy theories.

"This is one of the classic internet theories. The free media is dead, the news is run by criminals and politicians. Now we have proof. I have also heard that they also put mind control drugs in MooMoo milk and that Clafairy and Jigglypuff come from the moon, but the government is hiding the proof of those two."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P22;15/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x9), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice kept her head down as the group walked to the museum. People looked at them while they passed. "Maybe we should have split up," Alice frowned, realising the mistake. They might not have been so recognisable if they weren't in a large group... But it was too late now.

Rocky mentioned conspiracy theories. Alice began to feel more uneasy the closer they got to the museum. When they arrived, she turned to look over her shoulder. "Maybe we shouldn't all go in," she said. "What do you think, Max?" Now that Max was back with the group, it was easy for Alice to defer to him.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:25/25)/ Lila (P:25/25)/ Spinner(25/25)/ Terrorsaur (25/25)/ Conduct (25/25)/ chunk (65/65)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 25/25)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19), Hops (P:9/9)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-2 Pokeball for Zubat, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description:
    Key Locations: Pokemon Center/ Not Accessible.
    Time: 10:47 AM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Rocky @Brettles
    Rose @Dragon Master Mike
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon @brandon_g
    Nathan@EmpireCrusher203
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Im not sure you saw the post but Max took the amber back.

"Rocky..give it a break...We have the amber right here."

"Good point Alice. It looks like that article only has a picture of me, so Ill return it alone and explain what happened. You guys hang back..if anything goes wrong. Find a shop and change clothes and keep your heads low.No one will recognize you guys so youll be fine. Thats a worse case scenario though..Just hang back and stay out of sight. This muesum has a small garden connected to it in the back. Make your way around the big fence and you should be able to see what happens and no one will see you." Max felt a little off for some reason. He looked down and something started to form. The outline of a key seem to burn into his hand. He gritted his teeth turning away from the others. The scare quickly faded as if it had always been their.

He walked up the front stairs slowly giving the team time to make their way to a safe vantage point. As he reached main entrance security rushed out pulling out their guns.
    "Freeze !" They shouted.

Max slowly pulled out the amber holding it up.
    "I have only come to return what was taken."

A lab assitant came running out.. this was a different worker. He jumped back.." Thats him!!! Be careful boys he is dangerous."

Max hands stayed in the air he calmly responded.
    "I have not come here for trouble. Their has been a huge mix up here. I am the one who retrieved the amber from the crocks the who stole it."

Max had Porygon recording this and sending it to the others trainers poketech so they could see what was happening.

"I am the Kanto league champion and I am requesting that you lower your weapons as I am an official member of the Pokemon League and Kanto Law enforcement. "

The situation escalted as the near by Museum patrons pulled out weapons. It had been some kind of set up.

"We were waiting for you ...little baby." The blond haired leader Surge said coming out of cover.

" Max you made a real mistake..boy.."

"Dont make this harder than it needs to be.." Chuck said appearing with the other visiting gym leaders.

"A rouge league champion should know better than anyone about the dangers of abuse of power."

"Max you trained with most of us..dont make this harder than it needs to be. The evidence is against. Please just put down the amber and disable your nav..."

"Yes, lets put an end to this foolishness."

"I told you he wouldnt come without incident.."

" He is greatly out numbered" Candice said.

"ha even a league champ cant handle this many trainers."

" This talk is foolish, you have a right to a fair trial..you just need to give up."

"Im already bored by this.."

As the gym leaders moved in. A shadow in the sky appeared and a pair of dragoniars circled down.

" I wouldn't understatement Max if I were you.."

Lance said jumping down.

"Max, you are under arrest for the will full distruction the Mt. Moon passage, the assult and theft of the Crystal Onix and Amber...and finally the death of three identified trainers found horrible mutilated buried under the rocks and land you destroyed. By the authority of Kanto I strip you of your title and rank and place you under arrest. IF you do without struggling I can promise no harm with come to you but if should make a move for that Nav to release any of your pokemon. We will be forced to take you down."

Max paused part of him wanted to battle his way through this but with some many people around he feared someone would get hurt. He choose instead to try to reason with them. Max tossed the amber over to Grant.

"This is a mistake and you all have to know that. I fought along side of most of you against, Team Aqua, Magma, Flare and Cipher and Team Rocket...I helped save most your regions. There has been a mix up here that has been blown way out of per portion. I found about the Amber and went into Mt Moon to retrieve it. Their I ran into Team Rocket who I hadnt seen in many years..They were using the amber as some sort signal to find the location of what they would believed would be a hidden ecosystem of rare pokemon thought to be extinct. It was during that time that a battle broke out and the grunts called out a rare Onix that was obviously stolen or captured for its size. The Crystal Onix is one a few pokemon found to evolve in a way we dont understand. I took it down to stop it from tearing apart the cave..however in the process of holding back Team Rocket and stopping this creature the cave in started..I made sure to get as many as the people out of their as possible. The three trainer that you are mentioning were alive and fine when I dropped them into an empty cavern to keep them locked up until I could local police to arrest them.. " Max paused

" I admit that sounds bad but the leaders of the group were cunning and I did what I had to take them out of the occasion. I didnt...I didnt know they were harmed in the cave."

Lance scoffed
    "Did you just say that Team Rocket is responsible for this...Team Rocket is a member of the international peace force. Ever since they're leaders the war criminals Jesse and James were thrown in jail the group has spent years working with the community. In fact they were hired to transport the crystal onix here to Pewter City....they have been without incident for years and now all of sudden they would choose to become criminals for fossil pokemon? the truth is you found out about the onix and decided to attack them. You didnt do it alone either.."

The hiker that battled Brandon stepped forward.
    " There was a small group of them..one of them of guys had a really bad temper and physically attacked me in the tunnel. He was completely irrational."

Two men stepped up still wearing the red R.
    "Its true..one of the kids was wearing a black suit and glasses and he completely lost his mind and attacked us!"

Another person stepped up.
    "One of the other members sent in her pokemon to attack the onix and confuse it..which started this."

Max shook his head.

Lance walked up closer.
    "Where are they ..boy? If you dont tell us we will hunt them down."

Max sighed realizing there was no way to explain this. The others needed to be free of this.
    " I lied..I wont work with a team...however I did find a couple of suckers to use in that tunnel to distract the rockets." Max lifted up his hand.

And Lance's hand started to move. Lance tried to fight it but soon he had no control.

"I used my powers to control them and as soon as I had the amber I ditched. Just like I used every other trainer. I mean its so easy to control weak minds.." Max said smiling at Lance.

Troops rushed in stunning Max and handcuffing him. Max's last words

"Upgrade....lock down now."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 05-17-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Brandon went with the group to the safe vantage point that Max had mentioned... He watched in fasication as the conflict went from bad to worse, they were trying to arrest Max, Brandon thought Max should fight his way out, he was strong enough, if he wasnt, Brandon would have been more then willing to jump in and help, although he knew he would lose terribly, for Max he would do it. But Max for some reason decided not to fight and instead take the dipolomatic approach to attempt to talk himself out of it. It failed epicly, then everyone started talking bogusly about Team Rocket being GOOD, that was the biggest hunk of garbage he had heard in his life. Then the hiker who had attacked Brandon, forcing him and his pokemon to attack in self defense spoke up talking about Brandon being a crazy lunatic... Brandon got pretty angry at that thinking "OH I WILL SHOW HIM CRAZY IN ABOUT 2 SECONDS IF HE DOESNT SHUT UP", but Brandon controlled himself, next to him Skipper growled, 13he was angry at the hiker too, he looked up to Brandon requesting permission to go in hot... Brandon reculantly sigh and shook his head saying to his pokemon quietly "Max obviously has a plan... We should let it play out and not interfere just yet... However should they try to capture or attack us personally, I give you full permission to give them a piece of your fury." Skipper nodded, the rest of his pokemon had been ready to charge the hiker too excitedly, but Skipper related the disappointing news to them and they quieted down, Manky showed his anger though by pounding his chest. Then Max was rushed at by the officers and handcuffed and arrested. Brandon sat back quietly, he silently hoped they would search them out and try to capture them, he would love an excuse to battle these false accuser knuckleheads.

But for the time being Brandon sat back with the group quietly, with his pokemon and waited to see what would happen next.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-17-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P23;15/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x9), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice watched on with the others as Max was arrested. She turned away when Max was stunned. Suddenly Upgrade's feed went off.

Brandon looked angry, but Alice was pleased to see that he was controlling his temper well.

"I think we need to get away from here," Alice said quietly. "We can't take on a bunch of gym leaders, and Grant at least knows that I was with Max this morning. We should change clothes like Max said, and try and keep hidden."

"Do you think we should head to the Pokemon Center and regroup there? I think a couple of us will need to come back and check out the museum and try and find that guy who was tied up. He can vouch for us. I'm not sure why he hasn't spoken up, but maybe he was threatened by Team Rocket." Alice frowned. "After seeing the way they treated those Pokemon, I can't believe Team Rocket are good people. There's no way."
    GCEA

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]

At Alice's suggestion Brandon vented out some of his anger involuntarily toward Alice "NO, You guys go and change... I am not changing, I will not be hiding, if they want me, if they TRY to arrest me, I will not stand by and talk like Max did.. Me and my pokemon here WILL be fighting back, resisting, WE WILL be battling them. God help me if that hiker is the closest fellow to me...."

He kept his voice as low as he could, but he still let his attutide shine through.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond