Page 87 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (15/15)/ Crow (19/19)/Butter (25/25)/Cleffa (19/19)/Igglybuff (18/18)/Spore (25/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Sappy (25/25)
    Egg: Mime Jr Egg (30/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Open
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Closed

Time: 3:11 pm
    Day: 4
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon

Meghan was taken back by what Brandon was saying.
    "What storm? What did he say about it?"

Meanwhile

" Whoa! even hitman trainer charmanders...Well Mr. I didnt stop you for no reason I need help tracking down a pokemon..and only a hitman or bounty hunter will be able to catch it. " she smiled

As she talked an older trainer came running over.

"Emmy!!!! What are you thinking running off like that! You can't be doing that!" Amy paused.

"I am so sorry..she gets a little ahead of herself. She has been talking about catching an Abra since we arrived her from Hoenn."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

After a moment or two, Meghan replied to what Brandon said, it seemed she didn't quite understand it all yet. He didn't blame her, it was a lot to take in and he had been talking pretty fast. He took a deep breath and began to explain more clearly and calmly "All the man said was, there was a Dark storm coming soon, that would get all of us in the group and our pokemon and that no matter what we do, no matter where we go, it would find us and get us. He then gave me these berries" here pointed to the berry he still hand held out to meghan, then at the pocket where he kept the rest of them "and told me to hand one out to everyone in the group. That is all he told me". He hoped Meghan understood a little better now, because he didn't really have a better way to explain it or anything else he could tell her. That was all the info the man had given him.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (27/27)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Memento (23/23)
    [Mawile, Female]
    ??? (21/21)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;3/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x2), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade

Alice followed the others to the Pokemon center. She was quiet as they walked, playing with her Poketech to make sure she could find where Misty had marked the base. It seemed to be somewhere near where they had planned to go fishing.

A little girl ran up to the group at the center and began talking to Rocky. Alice slipped quietly past them and into the Center. She wanted to make some quick changes to her team before the group headed off again.

At the PC she deposited Clover, then she grabbed the scarves she had received from Misty and Brock. She tied the red one around Aster's neck and the blue one on Archen. Both Pokemon seemed happy with their new accessories.

As Alice looked through the Pokemon in her PC, she realised she had forgotten to ask Misty about the Pokeball she had found. In her PC, it had registered as a Mawile. Alice deposited Citrus, then withdrew the Mawile and released it.

"Maww?" It said confusedly as it looked around.

"Hello Mawile," Alice said calmly. The Archen on her shoulder screeched a hello, which made the Mawile flinch a little. "It's okay," Alice replied in the same tone.

"While?" The Mawile finally focussed on Alice. She noticed a band tied around the Pokemon's wrist.

"Can I see your hand?" Alice asked. "Are those your trainer's details? Don't worry, we'll find her," Alice soothed, holding out her own hand.

The Mawile took a few uncertain steps forward. Alice gently removed the band and a small square of paper fell out.

I can't look after Mawile anymore. If you are reading this, I hope you will look after her. She may be timid but w with the right training, I know she can shine.

Alice folded there paper back up. The Mawile looked at her curiously. Did the lady leave Mawile there on purpose?

"Would you like to come with us, Mawile?" Alice asked the Pokemon. "I promise I'll take good care of you. And if you ever want to leave, you can go at any time."

"Saur ivy saur," Aster said gently.

After a little while the Mawile nodded.

"Great!" Alice said enthusiastically, "Then your new nickname will be Memento!"

Item given to Archen: Blue Scarf (+2 points)
    Item given to Ivysaur: Red Scarf (+2 points)
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (23/23) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (16/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 107
    Trainers Affected:

The Feisty little girl was very insistent.

"That's OK", Rocky sad to the little girl's sister. "She is just excited about catching Pokemon. I can understand that."

He looked back down to Emmy, "Me and my friends are about to go fishing. I hear that there are sometimes Abra in the grass around the lake. If you need help tracking them down, you can come with us. If it's OK with your parents. Where are your parents?"

Rocky looked around for the girl's parents to make sure it was Ok with them.

"I just need to adjust my team before I head out. I'll meet you here for an Abra hunt."

With that he entered the Pokemon Center and made some adjustments to his team.

Item given to Professor Needles: Pink Scarf (adds 2 levels)

He walked up to the rest of the team. "A couple of young trainers outside want us to join them on an Abra hunt. I figured we could hunt for Abra in the way to the lake to go fishing. What do you all think? ... because I kind of already said yes!"
    Last edited by Brettles; 09-13-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (27/27)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Memento (23/23)
    [Mawile, Female]
    ??? (21/21)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;4/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x2), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade

Alice returned Memento and Aster. Her Archen clung to her shirt, its sharp claws easily attaching to the fabric. It squawked happily as she walked. Alice stroked the feathers on its neck gently.

"A couple of young trainers outside want us to join them on an Abra hunt. I figured we could hunt for Abra in the way to the lake to go fishing. What do you all think? ... because I kind of already said yes!" Rocky said to the group.

Alice wasn't sure. She really wanted to get on with things. They had to find Max's secret base as soon as possible, and she didn't think it was a good idea to have other people hanging around. She didn't want to be a spoil-sport so she decided not to voice her concerns. She patted her Archen quietly. She would kind of like to see an Abra... And at least they'd be out of the city... She decided to leave the decision up to the others. She would look for the base alone if she had to.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (25/25)/ Sappy (25/25)/ Moseby(25/25)/Rei(25/25)/ Sam(18/18)/ Sting(9/9)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Totodile (15/15)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Open
    Pokemon Center:Open

Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Closed

Time: 3:25 pm
    Day: 4
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon

#Brettles not exactly what i was expecting but Ill do what I can.

The older of the sisters smiled.
    "Thanks ...but my mom has us on a pretty tight schedule. We're actually late for our meet up with her right now. My little sister is just going to have to wait." She called out as Rocky walked in.

The two waited outside.

Emmy tugged at her sisters sleeve.
    " But..." she frowned.

"I was going to hire him for a trade..can I at least to do that?" She stomped her foot.

Meanwhile inside

Meghan tried to process what Brandon could mean by storm. She could only take it all as a warning of something awful to come. Things had seemed to be building and building with tension.
    "Thank you, Brandon." She smiled.

"Lets keep are eyes open."
    Item Claim
    Item: Rowap Berry
    Item Effect: Purifies a Shadow Pokemon Instantly
    Cost: Free
    Stock: 1

PC Exchange
    In: Murkrow, totodile, butterfree, cleffa, parasect
    Out: Heracross, Diggersby, Furret, Fearow, Charmeleon

Once everyone was ready it was time to go. (We need to speed this up!)

Meghan smiled.
    "Sure, maybe other travelers will help us blend in better." She joked.

As they walked outside the two girls were waiting to talk to Rocky.

The older sister smiled at the team.
    "Thanks for the offer but im not sure we can go.. However Ammy has something to ask." She sighed

"Mr. I have the worlds greatest proposition..If you can find me an Abra I would be willing to trade you a pokemon. That way its a fair deal!" she smiled
    "I will not take no for an answer." She said looking him in the eyes.

"Char char!" her poke partner said backing her up

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]

Meghan took the berry out of his hand and said thanks, then said 'We will just keep our eyes open'. She still seemed a tad bit bewildered, but nothing more that could be done about it. As everyone to leave was preparing to leave, Rocky came in, talking something about 'Abra' hunting. Whatever that meant. Everyone seemee to be going outside. Brandon needed to hand out the rest of the berries while the group was still together, as everyone was going outside he shouted 'WAIT! I have something I have to give each of you!" . He couldn't see a better time or possibilty to give everyone else their berries for awhile. Besides, he didn't know when this 'storm' would be coming, it was better to give everyone the berries now while he could.

*Sorry Max, I know it really doesnt fit where you just left us off, but with the rushing ahead, I wasnt given the chance to hand the rest out. This was the only way I could think of to set this up, unless you want to hand them out, in which case be my guest
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (27/27)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (25/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (25/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (25/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Memento (23/23)
    [Mawile, Female]
    ??? (21/21)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;5/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x14), Potions (x2), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade

As the group headed out of the Center, Brandon yelled, 'WAIT! I have something I have to give each of you!"

Alice looked at him quizzically. "What is it?" she asked. She looked at her Poketech impatiently. The little marker where Misty had put in the location of Max's base was flashing with a red dot.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (19/19) Professor Needles (23/23) Fury(16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (16/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 108
    Trainers Affected:

Emmy made her demand in that brash way that little kids can sometimes get away with. Her big sister looked a little bit embarassed at Emmy's demands.

Rocky smiled at the little girl's manner. It reminded him of himself at that age.

"Very well, Emmy. I will go out and hunt an Abra and then bring it back for you. Here are my contact details so that you can find me when I catch it."

Brandon seemed excited about giving out berries to the group. Rocky took his out and looked at it. He wasn't sure what it was for exactly, but Brandon seemed to think it was important, so Rocky tucked it safely away in his bag.

"So are we going to find this hidden base? Hopefully we can get some fishing in along the way." Rocky said to the rest of the group.

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]

Alice had heard his shout and stopped just inside the pokemon center, she asked "What is it?". Brandon reached into the pocket of his pack that contained the berries, he pulled one out and handed it to Alice. "It is very important you take this and keep it safe and within easy reach, no time to explain, but I explained everything to Meghan as best I could already, if you want to know or have any questions, just ask her". He was a little tired of repeating himself, hence his reply. He had told Meghan, since she was the leader, she was really the only person who needed to know anyway.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 09-15-2015 at 11:37 AM.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond