Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x10), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 2 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Mawile (30)]

Eventually the others moved outside. Alice felt anger pulse through her as she caught Meg's gaze. She was surprised by the intense emotion. She knew what happened wasn't really Meg's fault, but she still blamed her for wanting to interfere in the city. They should never have been there... If she had only listened to Alice...

Alice sat nearby. She remained silent, letting her irritation grow, rolling Aster's Pokeball around in her hands. She didn't know how much the others knew. After a moment she stood up and approached the rest of the group. She didn't want to think about what had happened, but there was no way around it. They deserved to know.

Alice ignored Meg's questions about Jacob and someone named Vii that she didn't know.

"That shadow monster... it was Max," she said coldly and without emotion, much differently to her usual character. She paused for a moment, allowing it to sink in. "Rose tried to reach him. All we know is he's still in there, somewhere. I don't know what the Rockets have done to him, but I think there is a chance we can still save him." Seeing an older Meg and Max visiting Max's memories made Alice believe that they would eventually succeed. And future Max would one day bring future Meg into his memories. Seeing them together had confirmed a lot of things for Alice.

Alice did not feel like telling the others what she had seen in Max's memories or even that she had been there. She would leave that up to Rose, if she wanted to share. All she wanted to do now was to keep moving. There was no point dwelling on what had happened. Every time she thought of the little boy trapped in the monster she felt the cold fist of rage clutch her heart.

"We should go and find Upgrade now," she said stonily. "Where's Alakazam?" she asked, looking around.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21+2) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Applying green scarf to Charmeleon.

Rose had never felt so depressed before. Even at home alone, she hadn't been this upset. Meghan questioned the location of Jacob. "I..." She began but didn't finish. She didn't have it in her to explain what had happened. "He disappeared." She said in a seemingly calm yet emotionless tone. She didn't want to talk to anyone about anything, never mind discuss what had happened. She didn't know who the Vii that Meghan mentioned was, and didn't care to question it.

Despite Rose's hesitance to say anything, Alice brought the subject up. "That shadow monster... it was Max." She said. Rose listened as Alice gave a brief explanation of what had happened. At mention of Max, she could feel a tear slowly trickling down her cheek. Alice stopped talking, and Rose completely lost it. "It... It took control of me, and-and," She said, tears flowing down her cheeks, "it-we tried to make a connection, but it came in and..." She stopped, unable to continue. "Max..." she said, her emotions completely taking over. She felt so pathetic. "I felt so helpless... It... It attacked Jacob and I couldn't do anything about it... but then he disappeared."

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Pokemon Party:
    [Charles, 30/30] | [Cobalt, 25/25] | [Valkyrie, 25/25] |
    [Chestnut, 25/25]

Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1

Virtue heard Meg's comment about her, pulling herself up off the ground. She looked to Meghan, and gave her comment.

"I'll possibly look for my old group or stick with you guys. They were supposed to be in the town, but uh...That doesn't seem like it would exactly work out." Vi said, noting the destruction of the city. She was then thrown off by the comment from Alice, the girl she was watching, and another named Rose.

"Wait, wait, WHAT?!" She said, shaking slightly from seeing that darkness. "That can't be possible. He was perfectly fine last time I talked to him! It had literally been only days ago since I last seen him, but is it really that possible?" Vi questioned what had happened, knowing the...power she had seen the time previous to what they were at now.

The main thought that came to her was that, if he had been associated with Team Rocket, then when did course happen. More importantly, how did these people know what happened to him this easily?

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [0/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4

Brandon tried to find his back to his room after his dreamy wandering, but was having trouble finding it due to almost all of the rooms and hallways looking similar if not the same. Luckily, as he walked down one hallway he came across a nurse who seemed to doing be doing his rounds, Brandon asked if he knew where his room was, the nurse said he did not but that if he headed downstairs to the main nurses station, the nurse there should be able to look it up and tell him for sure. The nurse pointed Brandon towards a staircase which he could take to get downstairs, Brandon thanked the nurse then walked towards the staircase, through the staircase door where he then proceeded to walk down the stairs, once he reached the bottom, he saw a door, of which led to a hallway. He walked through the doorway and into the hallway, as he moved down the hallway, he began to hear sounds of which got louder and louder the further he walked. Soon as he continued walking down the hallway, the hallway ended and led into an area with chairs, a couple bathrooms and a counter behind which a nurse sat. Just was to move towards the nurse's counter, he noticed that most if not all of the group was actually in the area. He was happy to see them and know they were ok, he didn't need to go to his room anymore, but he did notice that behind the nurse there were shelves packed to the ceiling with pokeballs, next to her stood a healing machine and pc. Brandon went up to the nurse and asked if she had his pokemon, of which he provided a description of. The nurse looked through a log then pulled 6 pokeballs out off of the shelf, she handed four to him and said "Yes I do, there you go, all of your pokemon are fine except for your Butterfree and parasect, they seems to be infected with the same thing alot pokemon I have been seeing have, if you leave them with me I can probably nurse them back to health". Brandon was nervous as to what happened to them but agreed to let parasect and Butterfee stay. He then went on the pc and swapped out his Butterfree and Parasect for his Nidoran and Riolu.

Pokemon depositing: Butterfree and Parasect
    Pokemon with drawing: Nidoran and Riolu

After the swap had been Brandon thanked the nurse and turned and around to go to the others, before he could walk to them, however, the nurse called back to him "Sir... I believe this also is yours?" she said this as she held up his pack, Brandon nodded and walked over and took the bag back. He once more thanked her, turned around and walked towards the rest of the group. They were having a conversation about something. As he got closer he could hear that it was about their recent 'adventure' a day or two before. He listened in silence until he heard Alice blurt out "The shadow monster is Max!". Brandon was shocked to hear this, how could it be Max? Max is strong, but he can't hover in mid air! He thought maybe Alice was still in shock from what happened and was getting a few details confused or mixed up, that was until Rose broke down about it being max as well, then he knew that it must true, if Rose was this upset, what was being said must really and truly be true. Brandon wanted to say anything, but he didn't know exactly what to say, the development was so sudden and unexpected that he was still trying to process it through.

A few minutes later, the group began heading out. As they left the building, they saw soldiers helping to clean up after the devasation, in the distance they could see Misty and her pokemon helping out in the efforts as well. Brandon just followed at the back of the group quietly, still trying to process what he had just heard about Max. There was just so much happening in so short a time, he would need a little time to process it.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 11-10-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (2/30) Speedy (2/30) Rusty (2/25) Behemoth (2/30) Professor Needles (2/30) Fury(2/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 100
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky finally found the Pokemon center to check on his Pokemon. He was concerned about the strange infection he had seen growing in Speedy. When he asked to get his Pokemon back the nurse on duty shook her head at him.

"I wouldn't advise taking those Pokemon out just yet, Young man. They have been healed of their physical damage, but they have each been infected by whatever that strange energy was. The healing machines are slowly draining the infection out of them, but the infection is fighting back. It may take some time."

"So what do I do?" Rocky asked. "Should I wait here until they are better?"

"No! That would take too long.Go back and find your friends, they were here earlier. They took out some of their boxed Pokemon. Perhaps you should do the same. Our records indicate that you have enough Pokemon in your storage to make a viable team. We will let you know when your Pokemon have fought off this infection."

Rocky went to the PC and took out a new team. He was a bit apprehensive about how the new team would work, he had just gotten to the point where his regular team was working together as a well oiled machine. Now he would have to start all over again with these new Pokemon.

He caught up wit the others as they were discussing the events of last night.

"That shadow monster... it was Max." Rose said as she described what had happened to her.

Rocky could not comprehend that, something horrible must have happened to him.

"That can't be possible. He was perfectly fine last time I talked to him! It had literally been only days ago since I last seen him, but is it really that possible?" Vi questioned.

"The last we saw of Max, he had been captured by team Rocket and driven away in a large van. Does Team Rocket have the technology to turn anyone into a shadow monster like that?"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 3 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Mawile (30)]

Alice placed an arm around Rose's shoulders. "Rose was really strong," she said, smiling slightly, her voice softening. "She saved me out there." Alice didn't want to go into detail so she left it at that.

"That can't be possible. He was perfectly fine last time I talked to him! It had literally been only days ago since I last seen him, but is it really that possible?" A girl Alice hadn't met before said. How did she know Max?

"The last we saw of Max, he had been captured by team Rocket and driven away in a large van. Does Team Rocket have the technology to turn anyone into a shadow monster like that?" Rocky asked.

"While we were in the city, we overhead Rockets talking about Max. They said he was an experiment and he had managed to get out of their control. That's why I think they're involved." If only Jacob was here... Alice thought. He had known about shadow energy. But she didn't say it out loud, not wanting to upset Rose again. "Jacob told me that shadow energy can control people and infect Pokemon as well. I'm pretty sure that's what's happened to Max, as well as our Pokemon flagged by the nurse inside. It seems coming into contact with infected Pokemon is enough to make them sick. I... I hope they'll be okay." Alice fought back tears as she thought of her poor Pokemon. She struggled to regain her composure. If she lost it now, she would release the flood gates and everything that happened would come pouring back. "We have to be really careful from now on. I think we should get out of the city and find Upgrade. I don't doubt that there are still Rockets around."
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 4/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 4/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 4/30 until healed
    Diggersby 4/30 until healed
    Furret (4/30) until healed
    Trash (4/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    [s]GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Open
    Time: 8:20 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

#If you haven't already done it you should add an infection section to your header. This will help you keep track of how long its going to take for the infection to be worn down. Youll need it the counter to get them back ;)

The tension began to build as the others started to talk.

"Max..." She said.

"Thats not possible!" She shouted.
    "It just can't be him. Max isnt a killer!" She turned to Rose in confusion.

"That Alakazam was turned into a Shadow with that MONSTER." Meghan said as her breathing started to pick up.

"Why are we talking about this! That wasnt Max. It was just that creature messing around in your heads...It has to be.." She paused.

She turned Vii "what do you mean a couple of days ago." Her anger setting in. Meghan walked up to Vii not getting in her face but getting close.

"Max, was taken by Team Rocket! So how could you have seen him!" She growled.

The team had a taken a huge lost, there pokemon were sick and they had all almost died.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Heal Counter: 4 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Mawile (30)]

Meg was angry. Alice was getting irritated. She knew Meg was just shocked, as she had been, but she was starting to get impatient. Alice held her tongue, not wanting to cause drama within the group.

"That Alakazam was turned into a Shadow with that MONSTER." Meghan said as her breathing started to pick up.

Alice's eyes widened. Alakazam had been infected... Alice felt sad for the noble Pokemon. Now they had no way of teleporting anymore. They would need to find Upgrade on foot.

Meg started questioning the new girl. Alice wasn't sure where she had come from either, but after Jacob's appearance and the things he had said about Meg being a powerful trainer in his world, she had no doubt that this girl could be another visitor from another world with another Max... and maybe out there was another Alice... the thought made her pause for a moment.

Meg wouldn't let up. Alice was struggling to suppress her emotions. "It was Max," she screamed finally. "Rose connected with him inside that monster, and I was there. The rockets referred to the monster as "Dredd"... Max's last name. The Pokemon Rose and I battled... it was his team... Tyrunt and Grovyle... and that crazy Charizard. There is no doubt. I'm sorry Meg... But he's still in there... there's still hope," she finished, panting, tears rolling down her cheeks.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21+2) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (2/25) Kirlia (2/25) mankey (2/17) Nidorino (2/16) Parasect (2/25)

"Th-thank you." Rose said to Alice, her tears slowing slightly. Amirah let out a chime next to her, trying to calm her down a bit. Meg began yelling that the creature couldn't have been Max, and Rose began to get visibly upset again. "You... You didn't see what we saw." She said, tears flowing down her cheeks. "I... We were able to get into its mind. It was him." Meghan said that the Alakazam had been turned into a shadow, and this made Rose even more upset. If it could turn even it into a shadow, what was to stop it from just turning all of their teams into shadows and sending them against each other? The more she thought about it, the more hopeless their situation seemed.

"How are we supposed to beat something like this?" Rose cried out. "It-it just pushed through us like... Like we were nothing. How can we ever hope to beat it?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 4/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 4/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 4/30 until healed
    Diggersby 4/30 until healed
    Furret (4/30) until healed
    Trash (4/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    [s]GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Open
    Time: 8:43 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Standing outside the shelter the group finally lost it. A lot of tears were shed along with a mixture of anger and confusion.
    (@Lightning Dash ill leave room for you to respond.)

Meghan confronted the trainer. It really was not in her to be angry with people but with all the things had have happened and the panic setting in she lashed out. When Alice and Rose spoke up again her attention moved off Vii.
    "We can't" She said softly stepping back.

"We can't win this fight...not like this. What I saw yesterday was something not human. It was a monster with powers that rival what I imagine Mega Evolutions or even the gods can do....WE can not beat ..Him..."She said starting to accept the horrible truth.

"He almost killed all of us with just his hand and that was after we fought back his pokemon.." She looked at Alice and Rose.
    "I have no idea what you two saw but the rest of almost died. "It" tried to rip our souls out." She turned away.

"If we are to stand any chance of stopping this we are going to need to get stronger..We need to be willing to train hard and run head first at that thing. Each of us needs to accept that this could mean dying to stop "it". If any of you are not willing to do that you should leave." She said putting it out there.

"Because we dont train and we are not willing to do anything to defeat "Dredd" he has already won and what happened here in Cerulean will happen all over Kanto and if Jacob is right then that means at some point this monster will spread throughout the globe."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......