Page 169 of 204 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix (27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 171
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to teh whole story of what had happened in the house. When Alice told the part about how Brandon had been controlled by the the psychic Pokemon Rocky was careful not to look at Brandon. This was the second time Brandon had been taken over by a psychic Pokemon. The last time it had happened Brandon had become quite angry when Rocky brought it up. So Rocky said nothing about it.

Meghan suggested splitting up to chase both targets, Surge and the PI. He agreed that it was a good idea to have Brandon go after the team that didn't have Psychic types.

"That PI uses his Psychic Pokemon on people. Be prepared for that. If he takes control of one of the team, it will make stopping him much more difficult! That means Ghost, bug and dark Pokemon! I would be a liabilty because I don't have any of them, not even a weedle!" *ooc: WEEDLE!!!! Wherefore art thou WEEDLE* "I'll head after Surge. I may not have my ground types, but this team was put together to take down his gym, so I believe they have what it takes to take him down."

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Clover (19/19)
    [Clefairy, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

"that is a good idea but i dont have a pokemon with a very good sense of smell with me but my butterfree and pidgeotto are currently flying around the island looking for the PI" Paul said after Alice had sent out Almond.

"Thanks Paul," Alice said gratefully. The flying types would be a big help! "I'm sorry you got dragged into all this," she said.

Once they'd headed downstairs and explained the situation to the others, Meg suggested that they split up again. Alice was ready to agree, when Meg said that she would go after the PI and Alice should go after Surge.

"But..." Alice began.

" We will find your pokemon but please dont run off on your own. This PI seems like he is expecting you to show up. He wont be expecting me." Meg said looking at Alice.

Alice felt like this was a horrible decision. Aster would be waiting for her to save him. But a part of her knew this was the right choice. Meg was right. The PI wouldn't be expecting her, and she was stronger than Alice. If anyone could get Aster back, it would be her.

"Okay," Alice said finally, a guilty feeling settling in her stomach.

"That PI uses his Psychic Pokemon on people. Be prepared for that. If he takes control of one of the team, it will make stopping him much more difficult! That means Ghost, bug and dark Pokemon! I would be a liabilty because I don't have any of them, not even a weedle!" Rocky said.

"Yeah, he seems to try to immobilise everyone before he even reveals himself. He's used his Arbok's glare as well as his Hypno's psychic abilities to do that before. He also has a Zoroark which can turn invisible. Just be careful," Alice explained worriedly. She wrung her hands. Meg can handle this, she said to herself again. Despite their differences, she had always trusted Meg. Now was no different.

With that decided, Alice headed over to the machine in the corner and switched out some Pokemon. If they were going to take on Surge, she needed her strongest Pokemon.

Withdrawing: Clefairy

"Hey Almond, come down here," Alice called out. She knew she would need the Furret in the fight against Surge. She hoped Meg, Kyo and Kiara would be able to track the PI on their own.

Alice was eager to get going. "Are you all ready?" she asked Brandon, Paul, Rocky and Rose.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 118 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo couldn't explain the relief she felt when it came to have Meghan back safe. She'd have to thank Reese later if she got the chance since she had mostly been in shock when the whole thing went down. Thankfully, Meghan was safe. Kyo felt extremely touched when Meghan personally thanked her and laughed a little awkwardly.

"Don't think of it that way. We're friends, right? Friends save friends. You helped me, I helped you, that's what friends do. I'm glad I met you though, I've only met one other person more loyal that you and he's off doing who knows what right now. Nevertheless, I appreciate your thanks."

Meghan then went to speak with Alice. Kyo watched Alice carefully but didn't say anything as she and Meghan conversed. It appeared Alice hadn't found her Pokemon, pity. Meghan brought up the fact that the person who had them wouldn't be expecting her to show up. Kyo was about to protest the decision when Meghan asked if she wanted to come along to. Kyo smiled and shrugged.

"If only to keep you out of trouble, or keep you company in trouble. Let's do this."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix (27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Current Game Points: 172 + 5 from birthday thread = 177
    Trainers Affected:

Alice gave specifics about the PI to Meg, Kya, Paul and the new girl, who was introduced as Kiara. The new girl kept to herself and her Pokemon and didn't say much.

Then she asked if everybody was ready. Rocky nodded, he was ready. Surge would have answers. He needed those answers!

Kyo said that she would keep Meg company in trouble. Rocky smiled, "Two of you to get in trouble! I guess you are going to 'make it double!' "

Rocky was very pleased with himself after that comment!

"I'll contact Reese and see how he is going tracking down Surge. He will be hard to catch unless we .... OOH, great idea. Does anyone know if this house has a garage? We might be able to find a car to chase Surge!" Rocky was very excited about the idea!

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x8)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1),cheri berry(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    primeape(30/30),
    pidgeotto(22/22), looking for PI
    butterfree(30/30 looking for PI

the rest of the group came and alice explained the situation. the girl that the group had rescued while paul was mind controlled
    started talking

"we cant all go after this guy. There is more going on here than our pokemon. Surge is producing a weapon that can not get off this island. We have made far to many emotional decisions..I am guilty of this more than anyone else. So I have idea. Ill take Kyo and Kiara with me and track down this guy.

Meghan looked at Paul.
    "Sorry we havent met yet. Im Meghan and this is Kiara." She said introducing her to the others.

paul replied
    "hello my name is paul nice to meet you megan and kiara"

megan

" Rocky you Alice, Brandon, Rose and the new guy can head after Surge. We can meet up after."

then she walked over to alice

while alice and megan were talking so walked paul over to the
    to swith som pokemon

PC In: jumpluff
    PC Out: Primeape

when paul was done switching pokemon so asked alice if everyone was ready paul replied

"yes"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

((I totally evolved Zubat forever ago and never updated my header. I also just realized that my team composition is horrible for going against electric types since I have two flying types and I have nothing I can do about it because my two Pokemon I have in the PC are either flying or water type.))

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (Blitz)[M] (16/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X3 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Stolen Team: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose wasn't happy that the group was splitting up again, but realized that this time it was unavoidable. They had to chase Surge, but they had to get Alice's Pokemon back too. When Alice warned Meghan that Pi had a Hypno that could control people, she considered asking if there was anything she might be able to do about that, but she didn't. On second thought, she didn't think her connection with Amirah would offer any kind of counter to Pi's psychic Pokemon. Besides, she wanted to get her Pokemon back.

While they were getting ready to leave, Rose made a last minute team change. The Tentacool she had caught would be weak to electric, but her Rattata wasn't ready to go against an enemy so strong ((In other words, I don't really want to spend points to evolve it)).

Pokemon Depositing: Rattata
    Pokemon Withdrawing: Tentacool

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Kaze (36/36).. Mitch(12/12) ........Anita(9/9) Voltz (35/35) Bubbles(22/22)

Partner Pokemon:

Gnaw (20)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:

Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed

Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:44 pm
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (M) (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    5)
    Skull (M)(P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)
    5)
    Fannhy (P:16)(T:Ground)

@Noblejanobii let me know when you want to make trades.

Once again the teams decided to split up.

Meghan walked over to the PC.

PC Exchange
    Pc In: Cleffa, Farfetchd
    PC Out: Bubbles, Furret, Gnaw

After the trade Meghan. Meghan went upstairs to where PI had been. She did what the others had tried to do. Follow a scent. When Raticate picked up the scent it took off down the path. It moved out of the house and into the woods. Meghan met Kyo and Kiara and the three of them started down the forest path. As they walked Meghan worked out the plan with the two.

" I was wrong back there..if this PI guy knows Alice he knows me. If he was there during my attack he will expect me to rush in. However he wont know either of you. " She looked at Kyo

" Your Meowstic gives you an advantage here. We can let PI think that he has me under control. I assume it will be Hypno first since its going to sense me coming. After Hypno traps me will let him run his mouth long enough to get you and Meowstic in position. Your psychic should help you mask yourself form him at first. By the time he realizes you are there and that his pokemon will be in danger he is going to send out the Arbok and Zoroark. Since we dont know what else he has we will need to just focus on those. You two focus your attacks on cutting off his flanking pokmeon. Kiara you take out the Zoroark..the pokemon is going to blended into the environment. , Kyo you take out the Zoroark." Meghan said looking at the two.

"I think I have just the weapon for Hypno. " Meghan smiled holding up a pokeball.

"yeah, yeah I am going to be trapped by him or so he thinks."

Frogadair jumped out.
    " I am going to need you for this and its going to take a lot of focus and some playfulness."

She smiled

"They said that Hypno started to loss his powers where the trainers started to fight back. The more targets Hypno has the weaker his power becomes. So if I call out everyone then have them come to my aide at once. Even if he is expecting me once you two take out the other pokemon he will lose his advantage. If PI likes to be in control, lets take that elment away from him. "

Meghan called out all her pokemon.

Pokemon Evolving: Pikachu
    Pokemon Evolving Inot: Raichu
    Cost: Free
    Item used: Thunder Stone (x1)
    Pokemon's Points After Evolution: 35

Voltz smiled
    "Rai!!!!!" It said letting out electricity.

Gallow and Kaza smiled after coming out refreshed from being healed.
    " Okay, Gallow you, bubbles, and Anita north east and circle around where I stop. Kaze, you Voltz and Mitch. Hang back. Everyone is stay back until Kyo and her team start battling. Then all at once move in." She commanded

Meghan looked at the others.
    "For stealth reasons keep your pokemon back until you engage his pokemon. We dont want to give away our position or are numbers."

A half an hour later Raticate had finally found where PI was hold up. A little cabin 100 feet south of where they were now standing. With everything now in motion Kyo and Kiara now could move into position. Kiara looked for the best place to flank Meghan where as Kyo got just out of eye line to far for the Hypno to sense her.

Meghan walked to the edge of the tree lines and stepped forward. She needed to be in the woods masked for this to work. She ordered Raticate to use screech. The horrible sound echoed all around aimed right at the cabin. When the defining noise didnt stop the PI came running out a little out of it.

" Out of all the buildings in all the world you had to stumble into this." A familiar but eree voice said behind her.

Spoiler:

Arbok (T:Poison)

Persian (T:Normal)

Hypno (T: Psychic)

Rhydon (T:Ground/Rock)

Zoroark (T:Dark)

PI stood there
    "Please, enough with the dramatics you got my attention." he growled

PI looked around accessing the situation.
    " No Alice?"

" What a shame, I was expecting her to rush in her for her pokemon. I assume that is what you are here for. Im surprised they sent you though. The last time I saw you. Surge was using you as a punching bag."

Meghan smiled
    " Alice's pokemon is one of the reason I tracked you down."

PI paused
    "One?"

She nodded
    " You were in that house during my fight with Surge. You know what Surge is planning and I want that info."

PI shook his head
    "I dont give out anything for free. But if you want to wager something we can make a friendly bet." He said signalling his pokemon lead pokemon to head out. Zoroark was already invisable when it came out of the cabin. it stayed close.

Kiara and her team ducked down low. Her pokemon could sense something was off as Zoroark moved out further from PI. THen Hypno showed up.

"So what will it be?"

Meghan smiled confidently still masking her pain from being so soar from being in the tree.

"Sure, lets make a bet. How about this. I bet you I can take out three of your pokemon before you take out one of mine. If you win you can any of my pokemon. If I win I get Alices pokemon and any paper work that will help me stop Surge." Meghan said reaching for a pokeball.

Raticate growled

"Not including the Ratciate I assume and sure. I get your pokemon?" He asked a little puzzled

" Do your thing." He laughed

Hypno quickly let out a psychic attack move quickly locking onto Meghan and Raticate.
    " I gotta say this is about the worst bet someone has ever made. " Hypno walked out.

PI confiendtly walked out. As Meghan tried her best to struggle free of it.
    "This girl is priceless let her speak."

PI said walking over to the trainer and her frozen pokemon.
    " How did you think this was going to work."

Meghan fought the pain of her body being controlled.

"Im also going to want every other pokemon you have locked up." She smiled in more and more pain

PI shook his head.

"You expect to get just get this all? While you are frozen..." PI paused Hypno looked around.
    "HYP.."

Kyo in the distance had moved into range.

PI growled
    "Clever but now going to be enough."

PI whistled and Arbok who had already dug underground during the screech poked its head out of the dirt. Zoroark moved around as well to flank. As it did the dark was quickly ambushed by Kiara and her team.

Wild Pokemon Attacks @Noblejanobii

Arbok (T:Poison)
    Prize: (x3)

Meanwhile
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @the human raptor

Rocky suggested looking for a car and he was right. As he walked the house he found a door leading to garage. The five trainers now had a way to catch up with the van. Luckily for him the keys were there. Had Rocky driven himself before? The team was about to find out as he started up the car. As the doors open Alice and Pauls pokemon appeared. They had found a trail but turned back to warn them of the hideout. However because they saw there trainers leaving they quickly came back abandoning there search. Now the team was ready and the card took off. The jeep they were in was built for off roading but the car still bounced around going over the bumpy dirt road. As they drove along the path they noticed the mess Surge and his people created. Rocky hit the brakes when he noticed a crate flipped over in the road. They got out to check it out and to there surprise

Pokemon Recovered.
    @Dragon Master Mike Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

@brandon_g Butterfree and Parasect

They checked the other pokeballs but they werent theres so they called them back and carefully put them in the car. With all the pokemon collected they continued down the only road around. They continued down the road for another 20 minutes before the found the van flipped over. It looked as if they finally caught up to Surge. When they got out they were careful to look around first. Just up the road they noticed Reese leaning against a tree.

They rushed over to help him. Reese looked a little dizy.
    " Get down." He said getting up.

" Surge...he had a weapon ready." Reese growled

" We had to fall back to regroup." Reese said

Charizard and Reese's other pokemon looked a little tired.

"Surge's generals are in there and while I dont want you guys to get involved I could use the back up. If you guys can take out his generals I can take out Surge."

Just beyond there hidout spot they could Surge screaming

" I knew you would come back for me one day baby. I Knew it and I was prepared." He laughed

They couldnt see Surge in the building.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 140 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

It was quiet. Too quiet. Kyo slipped through the forest with her Meowstic. Kyo had watched Meghan for as long as she could but her friend was no longer within eyesight. Kyo could only hope that Meghan was all right handling the PI by herself. Kyo didn't doubt her abilities, but she was still worried nonetheless.

Kyo closed her eyes as the wind blew her hair back a little. She sighed and began to think over if she should switch out some of her Pokemon soon. It might be beneficial to do so, since there were plenty of Pokemon here that she had seen that could provide her a unique advantage in the future. She'd think it over next time they swung by a center.

Kyo looked up as she heard a rumbling and stepped back a little as an Arbok poked its head out of the dirt. Show time, it seemed. Kyo unclipped a pokeball from her belt and threw it into the air, releasing her Starmie.

Opponent: Arbok
    Attacker: Starmie
    Opponent's Point Value: 32
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: -5 (psychic over poison)
    Opponent’s Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 3
    Link to stats: IN SIG
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Pokemon:

Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 178
    Trainers Affected:

"Awwwww yeah!" Rocky said as they made their way into the Garage. A red '67 Rapidash turbo sat waiting for him. he jumped in and pulled down the sun-visor. The keys fell into his lap.

"Alrighty! Lets add Grand-Theft-Auto to our rap sheet!down Surge!"

The others piled in and Rocky shot out of the garage speeding down the road. This was awesome, he had always been a fan of the Rapidash series. He wished he had time to take this baby to a proper racing track and test it out.

It felt good to be behind the wheels of a performance car again. Rocky recalled his first hi-performance car that he was given for his 15th birthday. This old-school car was even better.

All too soon they caught up with the crashed van. With a sigh of disappointment Rocky got out of the car. He pocketed the keys, hoping to get to drive this car again.

A cracked crate had some of the stolen Pokemon in it. Rose and Brandon were each reunited with some of their missing Pokemon.

They found Reese who looked very tired. He asked for their help. Surge was screaming out insults behind them.

Rocky smiled. "We will take out his generals for you. My Pokemon have been looking forward for a fight. Are you ready for this Reese? It looks like you have been through a pretty fierce battle already."

"I am glad you found your Gabite, Rose! A ground type will be very useful once we attack. Those electric types seem to feed off each other. We want to avoid chain reactions. I suggest we isolate each of the generals and take them out, block off any retreat or regroup options and we should have the advantage here."

The thought of finally bringing this Pokemon thief, (Rocky refused to refer to Surge as a gym leader! Surge had forfeited that title!) to justice filled Rocky with adrenaline.

"Are we ready?" he asked the other trainers.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Kaze (36/36).. Mitch(12/12) ........Anita(9/9) Voltz (35/35) Bubbles(22/22)

Partner Pokemon:

Gnaw (20)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:

Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed

Just a normal Route
    Time: 5:29 pm
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (M) (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    5)
    Skull (M)(P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)
    5)
    Fannhy (P:16)(T:Ground)

With PI's pokemon taken out. Meghans pokemon flooded in taking out Hypno.

Meghan folded her arms now free of the psychic hold.
    " Well then." She smiled

PI paused
    " I wasnt expecting but Im hardly done." He growled

Calling out Rhydon.

The big rock type came out slamming its feet down. Meghan fell back as the Earthquake.

"Might as well have your friends show themselves." PI said

Meghan got off the ground.

Kyo and Kiara showed themsevles. Meghan put her hand up.

" Find the pokemon he has stashed here. I can finish this..though I think this is Alice's battle. Ill just have to try to enjoy this for her."

" Bold but this isnt going to end the way you think it is. "

Spoiler:

Persian (T:Normal)

Hypno (T: Psychic)

Rhydon (T:Ground/Rock)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......