Page 63 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (3/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(11- 1), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 101
    Trainers Affected:

The group came across a girl trying to corral a group of Bonsly.

Unfortunately Rocky had Professor out, so as he approached the group of small A shadow fell over the small Pokemon as the huge Nidoking looked down at them.

Rocky didn't even consider how the small Pokemon might react to the Nidoking.

"Hello, Miss. Are you having problems controlling these Pokemon?" he asked politely.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (9/10 posts) ×1

As the group moved on Cerulean City, they saw a young female trainer sturggling with what looked like newly hatched Bonsaly, her squirtle also struggled to control 2 of them by itself, very soon Meghan and severwl others jumped in to help, Brandon's Marshtomp requested permission to help out, Brandon nodded his permisson and Marshtomp went up to the squirtle, a pokemon of his own type but smaller, offered his own help saying "Marsh Marshtom.... Tomp tomp, Marshtomp" and gestured with his hands to his size. One of the bonsy seemed to have escaped Squirtle and Marshtomp was nearby and grabbed the little baby pokemon's sprout on the head, although it tried to break free, Marshtomp's grip was just too much. Marshtomp seemed to know he had be careful as they were just babies.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 06-04-2015 at 02:28 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][16/16]
    Chu the Pichu
    [F][5/10]
    Shich the Combusken
    [M][11/20]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Webster the Spinarak
    [M][11/11]
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Everstone, Adventure stuff :P
    Egg: Weedle Egg (3/10) (+1)

Another trainer appeared from nowhere, with a Squirtle and newly hatched Bonsly. Brandon's Marshtomp helped in and Nathan is unsure whether he should get involved as well. "Maybe I should wait and her reaction first. You never know if.she's friendly, or not," said Nathan to himself.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 06-09-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 3:30 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela
    @Lady Darkrina - need to get this moving a little

With the teams help the Bonsly were once again collected. Meghan paused for a moment looking at the trainer. Who was more than a little shy.

"Thanks.." she said looking Squritle who helped collect the Bonsly as best it could.

Meghan looked at the others.
    "Alice maybe your Ivysaur can help get these little guys close by." She smiled.

"Iyvsaur is really cool and has long vines that can help you transport your pokemon if you like. That is if you are heading to Cerulean City.Oh I'm Meg! this is Alice, Rocky, Brandon and Nathan."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose skipped over the Ekans. She didn't particularly want to catch one. A little while later they noticed a girl in the field to the side of the path with a bunch of Pokemon eggs. A girl was there with them. All at once Rose sensed the eggs beginning to hatch. Meghan said that they should go see what was going on. Approaching her, Meghan offered some help controlling her out of control Pokemon. The group began to gather them up, and Rose helped. At least, she made an effort to. She tried to be useful, but everyone else was doing so much, she really didn't get much of a chance.

Once everything was under control, Meghan introduced the group. Rose watched shyly, but felt better when she noticed the girl was just as shy as her. "H-hi." Rose said nervously.

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: Squritle(Archie)-[M]-16/16. Mareep(Lyra)-[F]-16/16.
    Total Points: 90
    Items: Pokeballs(x10),Premier Balls(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone.
    Badges: Boulder
    Pokemon Partner: none

After things calmed down and everything was under control I smiled "T-thank you all for helping me to get these little ones undercontrol."

I took a polite bow to everyone in respect as I stood there. "It's very nice to meet you all by the way. I'm Marcela Nightshade" I said, holding out my hand to greet them, still a little shy and a bit embarrassed about the whole situation. My Squirtle on the other hand was feeling quite relaxed now as it smiled, eager to greet the other trainers' pokemon holding its paw out.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-04-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 3:30 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Meghan smiled reaching out her hand.
    "Nice to meet you Marcela!" She smiled shaking her hand. Meghan looked down at the squirtle "and whats this little guys names."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

At being introduced, Brandon stuck out his hand and said "Hey, My name is Brandon, nice to meet you, this is my pal Marshtomp, he is my second in command.. Wait let me bring out my 1st in command so you can meet him" here reached down for Skipper's pokeball and pressed the button, Skipper came out of the ball and looked around curiously. Brandon gestured to the Charmeleon "This is my 1st in command Skipper, tough pokemon he is, very serious leader, very protective of myself and the rest of my team" Skipper finally seemed to realize that he was being spoken about and looked up kindly.. Marshtomp went over to introduce himself to the Squirtle and asked if he wanted play. Skipper stood by his trainers side, cautiously eyeing the water type with watchful eyes. Next to him Pidgetto cawed and bowed his head, Brandon looked at the bird type then said to their new friend "Oh yes... That's Pidgetto, my strong and wonderful bird type pokemon, her over there is Nidoran, she is the newest member of our team, but a very bold and courageous pokemon, him over there is Metapod, quiet, cautious but strong pokemon he is. The other pokemon on my team is Manky, he is in his pokeball right now, but you will see him later at some point I presume". Brandon hoped he wasn't overwhelming her by going over everything too fast, he said "I am sorry if I am going to quick or overwhelming you, I talk alot, some of others may tell you I am reckless, but I am actually pretty smart, just not afriad of a fight, or to defend myself". Then he stopped talking, probably was just talking to himself at this point, it probably was overwhelming listening to so much at once. He stood there quietly, drifting off into his thoughts.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (3/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(11- 1), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 101
    Trainers Affected:

"Good day to you, Miss Marcela. My name is Rocky, I am an Ace trainer from... er... a different region. That is a cool collection of Pokemon eggs you have. Are you a Pokemon Breeder?"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;33/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Aster shook the Squirtle's paw happily, while using his vines to hold two of the Bonsly.

"It's nice to meet you," Alice smiled, shaking the girl's hand. "I'm Alice. I'm studying Pokemon fossils... If you couldn't tell from my outfit!" She grinned, looking down at her khakis, long socks and boots. "These are my Pokemon, Aster the Ivysaur and the Pichu is Paprika."

"Pipi!" Paprika chimed in from Alice's shoulder.
    GCEA