Page 66 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 6/30

Rose was getting worried about talking about Max with others around, especially when Rocky began to say things even though Marcela was right there. Marcela seemed nice, but as naive as she was, and as much as she wanted to trust her, she knew they had to be careful what they said around her. Rose wanted to try and talk to Marcela a bit, but she was incredibly nervous. She had never been one to approach people and start a conversation. She reached her hand out towards Amirah and picked her up in her palm, hoping for some kind of encouragement. After a few moments, the psychic type floated back up and continued floating to her side.

Rose moved towards Marcela. She wasn't sure what to say, but she really did want to try and get to know Marcela a bit. "Wh-where are you from?" She spoke timidly (With her usual habit of looking straight ahead rather than trying to make eye contact with the person she was talking with).
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 06-10-2015 at 12:13 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;38/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice joined Rose in distracting Marcela, allowing the others to talk and plan a bit further ahead.

"Wh-where are you from?" Rose asked Marcela.

"And where did you get all these baby Pokemon?" Alice added.

"Saur, ivy!" Aster grumbled a little. The two Bonsly were fidgeting a lot.

"Give me one of those," Alice grinned, taking a Bonsly and allowing the Ivysaur to use both his vines to hold the remaining one.

"Hello little guy," Alice smiled, ticking the Pokemon under the chin. The Bonsly giggled a little.

"Pi pi!" Paprika began speaking to the Bonsly.
    GCEA

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: [Squirtle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Current Points: 84
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone

For a while Marcela just stood there in silence, not really fully understanding the subject the group were talking about except for the part about Team Rocket not wanting the police to get their hands on the important item. Having just recently met these trainers herself, she was still very nervous and didn't know whether to trust them or not but she tried not to show her uneasy feelings as she saw Rose and Alice approaching. (She was still very timid around new people she didn't know too well and so she slowly turned her head and smiled, making sure to make eye contact with the two girls)

Rose moved towards Marcela. She wasn't sure what to say, but she really did want to try and get to know Marcela a bit. "Wh-where are you from?" She spoke timidly (With her usual habit of looking straight ahead rather than trying to make eye contact with the person she was talking with).

"And where did you get all these baby Pokemon?" Alice added.

"Oh, um... hi there you two" giving her usual cheerful smile as to hide her unease and nervousness. "I.. actually live in Pewter City. I originated from Unova, but the family wanted to see what Kanto was like for themselves and.. so did I to be honest. So yeah that's how our little Daycare came about on route 3"

Archie the squirtle and Sporez the paras also gave a smile to Aster the Ivysaur and Paprika the pikachu, seeing one of them talking with the Bonsly as they walked up to them and politely greeted their fellow pokemon. Archie held out a paw with a smile to the pikachu "Squirtle squirt!" and Sporez did the same to the ivysaur also smiling while holding out a pinsir "Para!"

"As for answering your question Alice, these little guys came from some of my other breeder cousins. I'm supposed to be transferring them to another daycare up near Lavender Town because his sister needs some to keep the population of sudowoodo growing you see" she said still keeping a protective eye on the bonsely that's being held by the girl's ivysaur. As a breeder, Marcela was always very protective of the baby pokemon she has had while working with her family so she'd tend to overworry alot as they are like her own siblings to her.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-09-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 3:35 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

*Why oh why is brandons character so dense. Getting GM'd again since he continues not to read or pay attention to whats going on.

Before Brandon even got the paper or even saw what was on it or any words on the paper a spearow flew by and grabbed the paper and flew away so far no one would ever see that paper again ..;) No we can continue.

The group tried their best to not make it obvious they knew what was going on(Ignore Brandons post on the matter please)

Meghan smiled
    "Thats pretty awesome. I had no idea Sudowoodo were in Kanto! Are you a breeder then? If so whats the coolest pokemon you bred?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Current Points: 85

"Yeah I am a breeder, still in training. And hmmm.. well I think the coolest pokemon I'd have to say I've bred is Scyther. They're really amazing in how they look and their sharp bladed arms really make it a useful tool for cutting down tree leaves and wood to build their nests out of" Marcela smiled looking at Meghan

"These are my partners and friends Sporez the Paras and Archie the Squirtle. I have another pokemon with me too but she's in her ball right now, she's a mareep named Lyra. It's nice to meet you by the way Meghan considering we haven't really talked yet" said Marcela keeping her cheerful smile on

"So I'm just a little curious, but... um if it's not rude to ask what's going on? and what are you all talking about?" she asked a bit nervously, unsure if it was right to be butting into such a conversation.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-09-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    It's just so funny how Max treats brandon lol

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][25/25]
    Chu the Pichu
    [F][14/14]
    Shich the Combusken
    [25/25]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Webster the Spinarak
    [M][11/11]
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Everstone, Adventure stuff :P
    Egg: Weedle Egg (4/10) (+1)

"Bonsly is such a deceiving Pokemon. It intentionally pretends to be a grass type, so that the unaware use uneffective fire type moves. Wish I had a Bonsly" said Nathan.

Well, he is being a little silly ^^;

Current Points: 86
    "Yes, which does make it quite an interesting and adorable species" Marcela giggled "Plus, they really are very cute and irresistible" she smiled cradling one of the other bonsly in her arms

*Exactly! The whole group really is almost discrimanting against him... But more so with all the post gming... This has been happening for awhile... At this point I convinced no matter what Brandon does, he is going to treated harshly for the mistakes he made durinv his first few HOURS as a trainer. Every tiny thing he does, no matter how small, is blown out of portion! He has actually been cautious and careful lately, yet no one seems to notice. What happened to chances? Brandon cant do anything without it being considered irrational, do I have to make him a drone, whatever the group does he does? I genuiunely begining to believe this what this is going to boil down to if this discrimantion against his personality contiues. He stands no chance of improving his image in the group the way things are headed... Not fair!*

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

Brandon watched the stupid bird take the paper away. He listened to the conversation between the others in silence. He didn't want to say anything for fear the others would think he is being *here he rolls his eyes* 'reckless'. He looked to Skipper "Buddy... Looks like it may be me and you and the team soon buddy... The others don't seem to like my personality" he gave the Charmeleon a pat on the head, then sighed and said to him "Sorry buddy... I have to out you back in your pokeball for a bit, because the others think having you put could a giveaway". He pulled out all his pokemon but Pidgettos' pokeball off his belt, pressing the button to call them back one by one.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

((Aww Alice has nothing against Brandon. ALSO FINALLY ALMOST HATCHED THIS BUNEARY SO I CAN START ON ARCHEN EGG ;_;))

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;39/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice listened attentively as Marcela explained she was a Pokemon breeder and transporting these Bonsly all the way to Lavender Town.

"Saur, ivy?" Aster groaned a little.

Alice laughed. "I'm not sure Aster can carry these little guys all the way to Lavender Town!" She smiled. "How do you plan to deliver them?"

"So I'm just a little curious, but... um if it's not rude to ask what's going on? and what are you all talking about?" Marcela asked. She seemed a bit nervous.

"We lost an item on our way here, and the others were just trying to figure out how we could get it back before someone else finds it. I guess they spotted something about it in the newspaper," Alice explained. She hoped that would convince Marcela for now. She seemed like a nice girl, but Alice felt it was too dangerous to let her in fully on their involvement in the situation.

Meanwhile, Paprika jumped from Alice's shoulder and went to talk to Marcela's Squirtle. "Chu pi! (Catch me if you can!)" Paprika laughed, running ahead of the turtle.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 4:15 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Meg didn't like having to lie. She looked to others for help with how to explain what the were talking about.
    "We met the league champ back in Pallet Town. He seemed nice enough...not the kind of guy that would do something like they are saying." She said in response.

As they walked another forty minutes would pass before they would see another person.

This time however the faces werent so friendly.

The bikers seemed to blocking part of the road off. One of them took of their helmet and looked at the group.

"Look what we have here...A couple of young trainers out walking on beautiful." The man smiled a creepy smile. Stepping off of his bike.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......