Spore (30/30)
[Parasect, Female]
Almond (30/30)
[Furret, Female]
Fervor (30/30)
[Primeape, Female]
Coin (30/30)
[Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Rose mentioned finding Meg. Kyo then spoke up, "Yeah, I think Meghan is more important than a crate. I mean, we don't even know what the contents of the crate are and I get its important but… well Meghan could be facing Lt. Surge right now for all we know. Isn't her life worth more?" Kyo said quietly.

Alice frowned. "Surge has my Pokemon," she replied shortly. "They were horribly infected trying to save me from Dredd and now Surge has them locked up somewhere. I want to find Meg too, but she chose to run in and get herself into potential trouble without regard for anyone trying to follow." It was clear that there was still an issue between Alice and Meg. "My Pokemon didn't get that choice and if I have a chance to find them, then that's what I need to do. Once they're safe, i will go after Meg."

Brandon seemed to agree about Meg taking care of herself, but he wanted to find Surge. It seemed the group was split.

"I think we should split up," Alice said finally. "Those of you who want to go after Meg or Surge, go for it. I'm going to find that crate first. It's up to each of you if you want to join me or not." Alice turned away from them to focus on her Archen.

"See anything, Plume?" Alice called out. The Archen squawked a few times and then leapt between trees. Alice followed her lead, glancing up every so often to try and find a hint of gold amongst the treetops.