Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix (27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 171
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to teh whole story of what had happened in the house. When Alice told the part about how Brandon had been controlled by the the psychic Pokemon Rocky was careful not to look at Brandon. This was the second time Brandon had been taken over by a psychic Pokemon. The last time it had happened Brandon had become quite angry when Rocky brought it up. So Rocky said nothing about it.

Meghan suggested splitting up to chase both targets, Surge and the PI. He agreed that it was a good idea to have Brandon go after the team that didn't have Psychic types.

"That PI uses his Psychic Pokemon on people. Be prepared for that. If he takes control of one of the team, it will make stopping him much more difficult! That means Ghost, bug and dark Pokemon! I would be a liabilty because I don't have any of them, not even a weedle!" *ooc: WEEDLE!!!! Wherefore art thou WEEDLE* "I'll head after Surge. I may not have my ground types, but this team was put together to take down his gym, so I believe they have what it takes to take him down."

2. This post has been liked by: