Name: Rose Woods
Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (Blitz)[M] (16/16) Honedge (15/15) [Beldum? (0/15)]
Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah), Kaze (6/36) (Temporary)
Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose listened closely to what Max had to say. " Remember now, you promised." Max told her. Soon the smile would fade from both of their faces.

"I... I..." She spoke, trying to say that she couldn't, but she couldn't even speak. She didn't even know what to say. "You can't be serious!" She said, her tears returning. But she had no words. She couldn't deny what Max was saying. Despite this, she refused to believe that there was no other way. She felt him brush his hands through her hair.

"You are amazing and I am so proud of you. I wish I could be there to help you with your training." Max told her.

"We all do." She responded, tears flowing from her eyes, but still trying her best to stay composed. She reached out and held his hand. Suddenly the room started to shake, and Max began explaining what she needed to do. She began to feel herself being pulled away, and his hand slipped from her grasp. "Wait!" She called out to no one in particular. She didn't want to leave Max's side yet. She still had so many questions. "Max!" She called out, not ready to say goodbye.

" Tell Alice I see her in my dreams she brings me comfort." He spoke as his voice finally faded away.

"Max..." She whispered sadly, tears streaming from her eyes. The next thing she knew, she was on the ship again. She heard a familiar chime next to her. "Amirah?" She said, turning to the psychic type. As sad as she was, she knew that it was no time for tears. She had work to do. She had never tested the voice messaging on her poketech before, but she hoped it was working now. She pressed a button, and the poketech beeped. "Voice Message... Meghan... 'Find the others, and find a way off the ship now! It's about to go down!'" Rose yelled frantically into the device. "I'll-" The sound of her voice was interrupted by the sound of another tentacle slamming down onto the deck. "Don't worry about me!" She pressed the button again, ending the message. She hoped that it would send.

"Max said not to touch the gem." She thought. She released her zubat and fletchling.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Zubat
Pokémon it Evolves Into: Golbat
Evolution Point Requirement: 22
Points On-Hand: 94
Points After Evolution: 72
Link to stats: Sig

"Blitz, I need you to grab the gem. Take it and drop it on top of that Tentacruel there!" She instructed. "Ruby, I need you to distract it. Fly up behind it and hit it with an air cutter!" She knew that if either one got hit, they were done, but this was their best bet of getting the stone where it needed to go. "Amirah, get ready. I want you to hit it with a wave of energy as it's falling." Rose explained. The psychic type seemed unsure, but Rose believed in her. She waited to see what would happen...