Trainer Name: Rocky
Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
Partner Pokémon:N/A
Egg: N/A
Items: Pokeballs(15), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), shiny charm(1), Everstone (1)
[B]Current Game Points: 60
[B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky was overjoyed to see that there was at least one other trainer out here who new how to dress properly and act civilised. He walked over to introduce himself.

"Pardon me, good fellow. My name is Roxborough Smithwick, of the Canalave Smithwicks. It is jolly good to see another trainer of prope breeding out here, especially after spending time with some of the ... shall we say ... less civilised trainers that seem to be in abundance out here. I was wondering if i could join you for a spot of tea and some scones. After that perhaps we could arrange for our Pokemon to spar. Perhaps we could put on a show for some of the less well off trainers."

The Civilised young trainer introduced himself as Winston, and insisted on supplying the tea and Scones himself, despite Rocky letting him know that it was no trouble at all for him to send Giles to go and collect some. It turned out that Winston was a very gracious host. He had lots of amusing stories about being bothered for battles by those of lower class.

Once they had exchanged pleasantries and finished their tea and scones, Rocky formally challenged Winston to a Pokemon battle.

"Winston, good sir. I would like to challenge you to a gentleman's Pokemon Duel. Will you accept?" he asked the Rich young trainer.