Marionette (7/17)
[Shuppet, Female]
Finn (8/8)
[Nidoran, Male]
Paprika (10/20)
[Pichu, Female]
Aria (15/23)
[Pidgeotto, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x12), Potions (x2), Everstone, Belue Berry, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball

Alice was relieved when the Bulbasaur came out again. Finn looked back at her sheepishly. He hadn't meant to startle them.

"Pretty amazing huh?" Meg said, looking at Alice.

"It's is," Alice grinned. "Studying Pokemon in a lab is nice, but there's no substitute for seeing them in the wild like this. There's so much we can only learn from observing them in their natural habitats. I never would have thought Bulbasaur could survive down here, but it looks like they're thriving."

"You think these guys have a sun bathing spot? Or could it be possible they absorb what they need directly from the soil in the cave?" Meg asked.

"I would have assumed they would need to access sunlight somewhere," Alice replied. "Generally they use photosynthesis for most of their energy requirements. If they're not getting any sun, then the soil down here must be pretty amazing to keep them looking so healthy!"

Alice took a few more photos as Finn ran around with the Bulbasaur and splashed in the small spring.

"This cave is almost like a living thing. If Team Rocket messes up one area, it will effect all the others. That pit could have easily destroyed the homes of Pokemon, or tunnels they use to get around. It's not right to mess with that sort of thing. This is more important than just getting the stones back." Alice frowned. "If they found these Bulbasaur, who knows what they might have done."

Alice sent out Aster. "I need you to warn the Bulbasaur about Team Rocket being in the cave," she said. "They should be on guard."

"Saur!" Aster replied. He walked slowly into the Bulbasaur's play place and began telling them about the 'bad humans' in the cave.

Alice looked over at Meg. She felt determined now to stop Team Rocket and protect the Pokemon in the cave.