I am so sorry, everyone is posting more and now I'm posting less. I don't even have an excuse, the closest thing I have to one is that I was playing games with friends basically all day yesterday to the point that I forgot to even come on PXR. It's too late to do those battles I guess.

Name: Rose Woods
Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
Infection: Gabite (10/25) Kirlia (10/25) mankey (10/17) Nidorino (10/16) Parasect (9/25)

"Thank you!" Rose said excitedly as Meghan told her what she had done was brave. She was happy that Rocky had joined her. If he hadn't, things could have gone bad.

Rose took a bit longer than the rest of the group to reach Vermillion City. As she approached, she noticed some men who appeared to be some sort of guards. One glanced over at her, and her heart began to beat faster, but no one stopped to question her. She let out a sigh of relief as she walked into the town.

Almost as soon as she walked into the town, she heard her Pokenav beep. She took it out of her pocket, but wasn't sure what had caused the beep. She put it back into her pocket and began walking towards the Pokemon Center. Not being able to sense the screen, she knew she wouldn't be able to use the Pokenav to find anyone, but surely someone would come to the Pokemon center eventually. Rose walked into the Pokemon center only a minute after Alice. She noticed her almost immediately.

"Alice!" She called out as she walked over. "Where is everyone?" she asked.