Page 14 of 204 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: (60 +3 from 8-bit battle + 5 lotto wages)= 68
    [B]Trainers Affected: @brandon_g @Shadow Tracker Max @Dragon Master Mike

Walking back down the path that the two little girls had shown them they met up with Meg and Rose.

"Guys get some training in??" Meghan smiled.

"Rose here, just won her first battle!"

"Well done, Rose! Time to try out the gym I reckon. I'm glad you found your bracelet. Me and Brandon were...um... exploring the deep dark parts of the forest! Remember... Brandon... the dark horrible part of the forest with all the huge Pokemon. We met a couple of ... er... Pokemon Park Rangers who told us... um ... that it was too dangerous to go any further so we had to come back. You remember the two big gruff Pokemon rangers... don't you Brandon?"

"As for training, I think I have more control over my mankey now. These other three went off exploring the forest and came back looking very proud of themselves." he pointed to Rusty, Fury and Speedy who were walking along beside him.

Speedy was acting strange. He started running even faster in circles around everyone, so fast that he started to emit a bright glow.

"Wow look at that. I think Speedy is about to evolve." Rocky said looking on.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Speedy the Rattata
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Raticate
    Evolution Point Requirement: .... hang on false alarm...

Speedy stopped still and gave a sharp cry. Then he hugged himself tight and curled up on the ground until the glow went away. He hadn't evolved after all. The little Rattata looked scared and ran up Rocky's side to curl up on his shoulder. "Rattata, rat rat tatatata rat." the nervous Rattata said.

Rocky was confused. He was sure Rattata was about to evolve, but somehow it stopped itself. He gently patted the nervous Rattata. "Does anyone know what just happened? I'm not an expert on normal types, but this doesn't seem normal, why wouldn't Speedy want to evolve?" he asked the other three trainers.
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-02-2015 at 03:26 AM.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points: 20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (16/16) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 11:00 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Meg got a very puzzled look on her face as she watched this critter jump all around. She scratched the back of her.
    "Shoot dawng..I couldn't tell you." She joked.

"Maybe Gnaw can help out since he is part of the same family!" Meg said releasing the Raticate.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 69
    [B]Trainers Affected:

"Maybe Gnaw can help out since he is part of the same family!" Meg said releasing the Raticate.

Rocky thought that was a great idea. Speedy thought otherwise. The scared little Rattata screamed when it saw the larger rat Pokemon, "RAT! Rattata!" He grabbed Rocky's Fedora of his head and tried to hide under it on Rocky's shoulder.

"Speedy are you OK? Come out and see Meg's Raticate! It's not so scary." Rocky said in a soothing voice.

From under the hat Speedy gave a very determined, "Rattata, Rat rattata tat ta tatta!"

"Don't you want to grow big and strong like Megs Raticate, Speedy?" Rocky asked.

Speedy looked out at Rocky from under the hat and firmly shook his head saying "Rata!" he then looked over and saw the Raticate again. With another fearful, "tatata" he stuck his head back inside Rocky's hat so that he couldn't see the Raticate.

"OK, so I guess Speedy doesn't want to become a Raticate. Does anyone know how to stop evolution?" he looked to the others for ideas.

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon and his pokemon walked back with Rocky, they came across Meg and Rocky started explaining why they had been in the woods.... except the little kids were now big strong gruff pokemon forest rangers, Rocky asked Brandon if he remmebered them Brandon replied "Oh yes I do, their pokemon was pretty big too, although Skipper here, along with Manky and the rest weren't intimidated, in fact they had seemed kind of bored with them, they gave us a map and compass and told us to go to head 265 south west and we would arrive back to our friends. I read the map under Skipper's light and got us back." after this, Rocky contiued to speak with meg about their training and his Fury being happy, but his Ratta was acting strange, it appeared for moment to be evolving but then the ratta stopped its own evolution, it appears a couple minutes later that the poor little guy didn't want to evolve, he turned away Meghan's raticate's kindness and attempts to cheer up its rat cousin. Now it was a matter of figuring out how to prevent evolution on a permanent level. He thought there was a stone, he wasn't sure though.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

OCC* Brandon sounds like a person who has been drinking.

Meg looked at Brandon completely confused as to what in the world he was talking about. Pewter City was North East of the forest. From no where in Viridian Forest could you go south west and reach Pewter City.
    " Brandon have you ever heard the story of Pinocchio? If not you might to read it and watch out because I just saw your nose grow. No one gave you a map or compass, nor would you have needed chameleons light in the brightest part of the day." Meg shook her head laughing.

"To for that story to be true, you and Rocky would have to have no idea how to read a map, also neither one of you would know that N means north and S means south on a compass." She laughed

When Rocky's pokemon reacted like that Meg quickly called back Gnaw..

"Yicks Im sorry." She said cautiously approaching Rattata.

" I think Pewter sells Everstones.If held they stop pokemon from evolving. I used one on Rhyhorn to keep it just the way it was when racing."

The group continued until finally reaching the Pokemoncenter where they met the other half of the group.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Brandon was quite shocked and annoyed with Meghan's comment, she knew nothing of his or anybodies background really, who was she to say he couldn't read a map. He spoke up and said slightly loud to meg "Really Meghan? You know nothing about my background, I am qui offended that you think I am stupid, it's not hard at all to read a compass, also you may be forgetting we were in a FOREST with tall trees which block out most of the sun, making it hard to read or see in some spots, we were very deep in the woods remmeber? Also I am very much aware south east of the forest in general would get us no where, however, from the current location we were standing at, the rangers showed us where we were on he map, from where we stood on the map, we had to go south east of that position (or north west in the general area of the direction of the forest) to get back to our group, it shows YOU must know very little about compasses and maps, because if you did, you would know you that with a compass you don't just go directly to your location, you go to a landmark, re-align the compass and then change to direction to get to your desitation." rolling his eyes he looked at Rocky and said "I think there might be a stone of some kind that can prevent evolution, or maybe it was an item, I don't remmeber the specifics, but I know there is a way".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

*You must be from Australia because you are sassing me.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Meghan growled at him.
    "Brandon, the more you talk the less sense you are making. The rangers told to go in the exact opposite direction of which they were pointing. Also you choose to go into the dark woods. You two werent even helping Rose and I look you just wondered off in a completely different direction so everything that happened is on you."

The group continued walking.

Max laughed eating cheetos from a tree waiting for the very loud trainers talking.
    " Meg is right you know." He said looking down at the approaching trainers.

" You shouldnt have needed a map to get back out of the woods." He said shaking his head at the Rocky and Brandon.

" The deepest part of the woods at this time of day would still be very easy to see in. I lived in caves and found patches of light that made everything clear. The truth is you two went foolishly in the wrong direction, you went into the exact same area of the woods that almost cost your lives yesterday... and now you are two stubborn to admit you have no idea what you are talking about. Also a ranger wouldn't point southwest and tell you its north east. They are trained to help people that kind of advice would only confuse new trainers and get them killed. They also wouldnt give you a faulty compass, it would cause the same effect." He continued.

"Whatever happened out there..you two need to learn to mind your surroundings better. Foolishness like this will get you killed in dangerous situations. Really goes for everyone. Don't continue down any path unless you memorize landmarks to get you out. Knowing how to get back is more important than anything else. Now stop bickering and heal up your pokemon we are going to get ready for the gym." Max said motioning them ahead where the Pokemon Center was.

He stayed back and watched. Grovyle and Prime stayed with him just admiring the view of the beautiful day.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

*Nope I am from the U S of A haha*

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Brandon looked meghan then Max... he didn't have time to argue with them about the scentific logic behind why south east is really northwest depending on where your standing, instead he decided to explain about going into the woods and the Rose thing "First off, before I even went back to Rocky, Rose had FOUND her bracelet, I knew Rocky had standed back a bit, so I went back to that area once I knew Rose had found her bracelet, after awhile of small talk, Rocky got worried about his 3 pokemon that were still in the woods despite the bracelet having been found, Rocky wanted to go look for them becausw he was WORRIED, he asked me to along and I consented to it, I had a fully healed team, a fire type pokemon to light the way and Rocky only had his Manky and his Metapod, now those aren't the best pokemon to be looking for your pokemon in the 'DANERGOUS' forest, so I came along so that he would have someone to help him i the event we came across any dangerous wild pokemon... or beedrills, he was looking for his pokemon, I don't know how that is stupid, ok maybe we could have waited for them in our clearing, but the reasoning behind it is understandable and we turned out ok regardless". They had just met the rest of the group as Brandon finished his explaination.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Ya'll need Pokemon Jesus [Mew]

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:

Leafy the Ivysaur [16/16]
    Shich the Torchic [16/16]
    3. Matt the Mankey [9/9]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Bag of Fruits and Vegetables, Cooking Supplies, Paralyze Heal waiting approval, Sleeping Bag

Nathan exited the Pokemon Center with a full backpack. At the Pokemart he bought a Paralyze Heal, a Sleeping Bag, and updated his Pokedex so that it's equipped with a Town Map. Natha looked through the town and began to memorize the names of the city's and saw which had gyms and which didn't. He saw that the next gym was in Cerulean City and was a water gym. He thought of training Leafy and Chu for that gym.

He went towards route 2, who's name he just found out in the town map, and sent out Mankey. He trained Mankey on his Low Kick and his Leer, which would be important in the Rock gym.

Pokemon you're leveling up: Matt the Mankey
    Current Level: 9
    Level ups: 1
    Level After: 10
    Points on hand: 10
    Points after: 9
    Trainer card: in sig

Matt leveled up four times and learn Fury Swipes. Still Nathan trained on Low Kick, which will be Matt's main move in the gym. "Now, Matt, see here, you're going to be our back-up. If anyone else loses, you'll be there to finish up the job. OK?" said Nathan. "Mankey," responded Matt, he was pumped up for fighting in his first gym battle. Nathan returned the Pokemon Center and withdrew Penelope. He returned to Route 2 and sent out Penelope.

"Pidgey!" said Penelope in excitement. "Penelope, we'll be training with you so that you'll be useful in the Rock Gym. Now I know you're weak to Rock, but we'll need a Flying type to defend against Ground type moves, and there will be tons of them in there. All we need to do for you is to train on your strength, your evasiveness, and your speed.

Pokemon you're Leveling up: Penelope the Pidgey
    Current Level: 5
    Level ups: 3
    Level After: 8
    Points on hand: 9
    Points After: 3
    Trainer Card: in sig

Penelope leveled up twice from simply flying in the air and dodge seeds thrown at, thanks to Leafy. Penelope did a great job, using Tackle on a tree. She would often fly up, dive, and use Tackle on the tree, giving it more power.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Aria (23/23)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (10/10)
    [Butterfree, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x3), Potions (x2)
    Points: 19 + 4 from battle arena = 23, 23 - 8 for level ups = 15, 15 -2 for mistake earlier xD = 13

As Alice waited in the Pokemon Center, she headed over to the PC. Her father had one in his lab so she knew how to use it. She accessed the area where her Pokemon were stored and then paused. No matter her attachments to her current team, she would have to pick Pokemon that would give her an advantage against Brock. She deposited Javelin for a moment and withdrew her new Pidgeotto, then headed outside.

Once outside the Center, she released the Pidgeotto. It was a large Pokemon and she was unsure whether it would be glad to have been captured or not. It circled in the sky for a while, presumably thinking over its new predicament, before flying down and landing before Alice. The breeze it's strong wings produced sent her hair flying.

"Geoootoooo?" The Pidgeotto cooed.

"I'm your new trainer," Alice said confidently. She knew it was important to make a strong impression on a new Pokemon. If it did not immediately accept you as its trainer, there would likely be problems raising it and getting it to obey.

The Pidgeotto squawked and flapped it's wings while Alice stood still, and then finally bowed, consenting.

"I think I'll name you Aria," Alice said. "Would you like to.do some training?"

Aria nodded, then took off, fast as lightning. Alice was very impressed by her speed.

Alice sent out Marionette and Fervor. Her Pokemon looked back at her curiously.

"I want you to to practice dodging attacks," she explained. "Aria is going to fly down and try and hit you." The two Pokemon looked up at the Pidgeotto flying above. "Ready? Then let's go!" She shouted loud enough for Aria to hear.

Marionette and Fervor scattered. Marionette used her Shadow Sneak attack to dodge Aria's moves, while Fervor focused on her flips. Aria's speed was definitely impressive, and it was a while before the Shuppet and Mankey learned how she moved and where she might strike next, so they could dodge the attacks.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Shuppet
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 7
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 23
    Points remaining: 19
    Link: In sig

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Mankey
    Level ups: 2
    Resulting Level: 9
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand: 19
    Points remaining: 15
    Link: In sig

After a while Alice spotted some of the group coming back tired the Center. Realising they were probably going to be battling the gym soon, she began to get a nervous feeling in her stomach. She returned her team and headed back into the Center where she began to pace a bit as she waited for the others.
    GCEA