Page 180 of 204 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2035
    Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x8)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1),cheri berry(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    primeape(30/30),
    pidgeotto(22/22),
    butterfree(30/30
    and the mystery egg

the group talked to the old man geting information about Inquisitor Gem.
    paul did not say anything and let the rest do the talking. Then they got back to Gem city with was a bit calmer now.
    They walked in to the pokemoncenter

Meghan looked at paul the others.
    " Lets take some time to explore. If you want to check out a story thats fine just please be back by 9."

paul replied
    "okay"
    paul was geting a bit more comfortable around the group

paul did as most of the others and got his poketech batteries fixed after that so walked paul around not doing much.
    he sent out his pokemon and flaaffy, pidgeotto and butterfree went exploring. while trapinch and primeape stayed with paul and venusaur walked over to aster and introduced himself to the asters shiny friend

"saur venusaur"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

The old man proceeded to explain about the gems further, then Rose explained to them an additional part about what happened on the ship with the gem that she had left out earlier. Brandon listened intently and respectivelly as she told the story.

After awhile they continued on and eventually made it to Gem City and its pokemon center, the city was empty and quiet as it usually was again. The team went inside to return pokemon they had found and then healed their teams. Brandon exchanged some pokemon at the pc while he was there as well.

PC exchange:

In the pc: Riolu, Butterfree
    Out of the pc: Parasect

Once the changes were made, Brandon packed up and prepared to head out, they were going to go get their poketch batteries replaced at a nearby shop, since they had been fried in the battle with Surge.

Once that was done, Brandon decided to just wonder around the city and see what he could find while enjoying the brush all around the city, after all, this would probably be the only city with such quiet and that was so close to a forest and nature. Brandon started walking around the city, walking towards a series of small buildings and shops in the city.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-05-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Mosby (30/30)...Trash (30/30)..Tidus(30/30) ........Rei(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch 5/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 8: 30 pm
    Day: 9
    Month: May 12th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (M) (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    5)
    Skull (M)(P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)
    5)
    Fannhy (P:16)(T:Ground)

Trainer Reese
    Partner:
    Pikachu (P:50)(T: Electric)

1)
    Lapras (P:50)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Eevee(Shift) (P:50)(T: Normal)(Held Item: Shift Chip)
    3)
    Charizard (P:50)(T: Fire/Flying)(Item: Mega Stone)
    4)
    Blastiose (P:50)(T: Water)
    5)
    Venusaur (P:50)(T: Grass/Poison)
    6)
    Snorlax (P:50)(T: Normal)

As Paul walked hung around the Pokemon Center he noticed the Shiny Bulbasaur and the strong Ivysaur Aster. As Aster watched over the little shiny bulbasuar the nurses came out to collect it. They brought the pokemon to the back where they were holding all the other misplaced pokemon. Paul and his pokemon approached the Ivysaur who seemed a little sad. He was just pacing around the eastern fence when Venusaur approached. Aster was friendly enough but stayed focused.

Meghan had walked into the Pokemon Center handing over the egg to be checked out. As she waited for the Nurses to scan the egg she walked outside to see Paul. The two hadn't really gotten a chance to talk much. So she took the chance.
    " Hi Paul." she smiled

" Hi Aster! and Venusaur." she walked up saying hi to Paul's team.

Meghan was followed by her team. Kaze moved behind walking up the fence. "Char..." it said looking at the pokemon.

Meg bent over as she got close to Ivysaur.
    "Worried bout your friend??"

Aster nodded.

"You did a great job protecting. Im sure the little one is going to be safe with its trainer soon enough. I bet you standing here is helping out a lot." She said pointing at the little pokemon on the other side waving back at Aster.

Meanwhile @Brettles

The shop keeper smiled.
    " I know of your family!" the clerk said.

"Ohh Mr. Dankle is normally at dinner around this time." He said maybe you can give it a couple more minutes.

Rocky walked back over to the find the store still closed. He waited ten more minutes and was about to head out when to his surprise the lights came out and the door opened. He was greeted by a very friendly older man.

"Welcome young man! You must be really excited about stone collecting I dont get many costumers at this time." He smiled "Have you come looking for a specific item? We buy, sell and trade all kinds stones,crystal, gems, orbs and pretty much any kind of item that can be mined." the man smiled

" Stone Voucher huh?" He nodded alright let me see if I cant take care of this.

He picked up his reading glass.
    "Looks official enough."

He said collecting the Voucher and pulled out a wooden box. With the Metal Coat.

Event Item Unlocked
    Item: Metal Coat
    Effect: Evolves certain pokemon
    Cost: Free from half bday 15

The man placed it back in the box and handed it over.
    "Actual young man if you could do me a favor that would be great!"

" You seem like a fine upstanding young man and I need someone to do a job for me."
    he smiled

Meanwhile @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Alice found the store closed and began to look around for another store that seemed interesting or useful. She walked up another block finding a store that said "Contest designs!" in big letters. The store however was just closing as she walked up. When the trip seemed to be a waste. The Stone Emporium shop lights came on. Pikachu nudged her trainer and the two headed back down the block. As they walked in they were surprised to find Rocky getting handed a box. The friendly shop keeper welcomed Alice.

"Ohhh nice an Archen!" he laughed

"Please come in a I love to see fossil types. I have only seen one other Archen that was reanimated in my whole life. Fast pokemon." he observed

Alice smiled and handed over the Stone Voucher.
    " Must be a convention in town or strong trainers." he laughed

"Only time we pass these out is to people who were really amazing trainers and someone very helpful."

Event Item Unlocked
    Item: Thunder Stone
    Effect: Evolves certain pokemon
    Cost: Free from half bday 15

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Mystery Egg Counter: 11

"Ohhh nice an Archen!" the shopkeeper laughed. "Please come in a I love to see fossil types. I have only seen one other Archen that was reanimated in my whole life. Fast pokemon." he observed.

Alice smiled back. It seemed Plume was a bit of a rarity around Kanto. Plume bobbed happily on Alice's arm and shook her feathers, showing off. Alice noticed Rocky nearby. He seemed to have a box of something.

"Thank you," Alice said to the shopkeeper. "I'm glad we found at least some place open! She handed the man a stone voucher and he exhcnaged it for a Thunderstone. Paprika looked up at it curiously, watching as Alice placed it safely in her bag.

"Not yet," she winked at the mouse.

Paprika seemed a bit disappointed, but then a determined smile filled her face. "Chu," she nodded in understanding.

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Thunderstone
    Cost: Free from half bday
    Supply: 1

" Must be a convention in town or strong trainers. Only time we pass these out is to people who were really amazing trainers and someone very helpful." the shopkeeper said.

"I guess I was just lucky," Alice replied. "But thank you so much. I know Paprika here is looking forward to being a Raichu one day!"

"Pi pi!" Paprika agreed, thanking the man also.

Alice turned to Rocky, "I'm gonna head back to the Center, I'll see you there," she said.

Once she arrived at the Pokemon Center, she headed to the side where she had left Aster. The Bulbasaur was now on the other side of a fence with some nurses. Aster seemed to have made friends with Paul's Venusaur, and Meg was now talking to him.

Alice stood back a bit and took a moment to observe Paul's Venusaur. It looked very healthy, she could tell by the bright colours of its leaves. Venusaur was quite a big Pokemon. She wondered if Aster might evolve soon. It would be good for the Ivysaur to grow stronger, but she also felt a bit sad that he would be so huge. She wouldn't be able to cuddle him easily anymore! Pokemon sure grow up fast, she thought. It was only a 9 days ago that she had been cradling the little Bulbasaur in her arms.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Rusty (32/32) Vulpix (27/27)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Mystery Egg Counter: 11
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 201
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky accepted the Steel coat. Byron said that these were good for strengthening Pokemon with a good steel covering. Rocky hoped to encounter an onix and upgrade it to a steelix. Well and Onix and a weedle, but he didn't seem to be having much luck on the weedle front.

"Thank you, sir. I will take that Metal coat, it seems to be high quality. You must have good mines around here. I will come back tomorrow and have a look at your stones though. I am in the market for a fire stone and an eviolite!"

The Shop-keeper rightly noted that Rocky was a high quality and trustable fellow and offered him a job.

"I will try my best to help sir, what can I do for you?"

Alice said she was going back to the Pokemon Center. "I'll see you there soon Alice. Tell the others I'll be along soon."
    Last edited by Brettles; 05-05-2016 at 05:11 AM.

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x8)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1),cheri berry(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    primeape(30/30),
    pidgeotto(22/22),
    butterfree(30/30
    and the mystery egg

Meghan came up to paul and started to talk

" Hi Paul." she smiled

"Hi Meghan" paul smiled back

Meghan said hello to aster and pauls pokemon. Kaze walked up behind Meghan

"char..."

pauls pokemon looked at the fire dragon

venusaur introduced himself

"saur"

while trapinch was amazed at charizards wings and just stared at them.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Honedge (Sheen)[M](15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Egg: 3/?

Meghan said that the team should go do some exploring. Rose wasn't sure where to go though. She was slightly nervous to go off on her own, but had gotten more confident in the past week. Still, she decided to start by following Meghan to the Pokemon Center. She decided to follow her lead and have her egg checked out by the nurse. This was partially just out of fear of carrying it around the city in her backpack. She would feel better going out if she knew the egg was in the Pokemon Center. She told the nurse she wouldn't be gone more than an hour and a half before heading out.

She wasn't really sure where exactly she was going. She didn't know her way around too well, but she didn't think she would get lost trying to get back. She was running low on pokeballs, but she couldn't seem to find a pokemart. She didn't even know if the city had one. In the end, she found a small park in the middle of the city. She decided to do some more training. There didn't seem to be many people around, so she wasn't worried about anyone getting in the way. She didn't seem to get a chance to just train her Pokemon very often. She released her honedge and golbat.

"Ruby, Sheen." Rose addressed the two Pokemon. "We are going to do some training. But please, try not to do any damage to the park." She said. She wanted to become a stronger trainer so she could feel less useless all the time. They would all need stronger teams if they were going to defeat Dredd.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

Brandon walked through an area with alot of stores and shops, most of them closing for the day. Brandon kept walking past all the buildings, continuing to walk until he reached the edge of the woods that sorrounded the city. Once there, he stood silently and just admired the beauty and silence. Brandon noticed a bird fly from one tree to another, probably a momma bird bringing something to her babies, Brandon thought. Brandon suddenly had a idea, he just remmebered his poketech could take pictures and videos. Brandon looked down at the watch and found where the camera was located. Then flip through the menus ans looked through the apps on the poketch, when he found the 'Camera' app, he tapped it. The app opened and the screen displayed what the camera was capturing. He could see himself looking at the watch through the camera. Once the app was up and Brandon ensured that it was set to 'Picture' mode, he looked through the settings and found where you could set a timer, at the end of which the camera would snap the picture automaticly. He set the timer to 2 seconds then turned the watch so that the camera would capture/see the woods, then he tapped the 'shutter' button to start the count down. After a few seconds, Brandon checked to make sure the picture was taken then turned the watch towards the woods again to take several more pictures. After about 5 more pictures, Brandon turned a little so that his back was to the woods, then he positioned the watch in such a way that the capture would capture both himself and the woods. Brandon took 2 or 3 more pictures like this, then he closed the 'camera' app and began to move on. He moved along the tree line for awhile, keeping the city and buildings in his view and stopped once or twice more to enjoy the awesome scenery and nature around him. After a couple hours of wondering and enjoying nature, it was getting close to the time that he should be meeting the others at the pokemon center. Brandon began walking back towards the main city, he could see the red lights of the pokemon center's roof in the distance, he started walking towards it. After about 5 minutes of walking, Brandon was back in the main city and after about 10 minutes he reached the pokemon center. He looked at his poketch, it was only a couple of minutes until the meet up time. Brandon turned around and took one last look at the woods in the distance, taking it all in, then he turned back around and walked into the pokemon center.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-06-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Mosby (30/30)...Trash (30/30)..Tidus(30/30) ........Rei(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch 5/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9: 15 pm
    Day: 9
    Month: May 12th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (M) (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    5)
    Skull (M)(P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)
    5)
    Fannhy (P:16)(T:Ground)

Trainer Reese
    Partner:
    Pikachu (P:50)(T: Electric)

1)
    Lapras (P:50)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Eevee(Shift) (P:50)(T: Normal)(Held Item: Shift Chip)
    3)
    Charizard (P:50)(T: Fire/Flying)(Item: Mega Stone)
    4)
    Blastiose (P:50)(T: Water)
    5)
    Venusaur (P:50)(T: Grass/Poison)
    6)
    Snorlax (P:50)(T: Normal)

Around 9 pm the team had gathered back the pokemon center. There they were greeted by Nurse Joy. Who seemed very happy to see them.

" I realize its very late but we have been waiting for all of you to return. The people have Gem Island know that you helped stop Surge and saved Gem Island from an attack." She smiled leading the whole ground through town to a outdoor restaurant. Xmas lights hung down from wooden planks in the outdoor garden. They were greeted by 15 people who clapped as they approached. There had prepared a fest for them. Two huge tables of amazing food.

"Please accept this as our thank you." She smiled

"Please enjoy this, its all free from us." Joy said opening up the gate.

Meghan looked at the team.
    "Food!! Lets do as she says.' Meghan smiled heading in.

She waved over Kyo. Challening the trainer to keep up. @Vigilante Janobii

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Rusty (32/32) Vulpix (27/27)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Mystery Egg Counter: 12
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 202
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky arrived back at the Pokemon Center to find a feast awaiting him. Finally! This was how he expected to be treated.

He sat down and began to eat, he looked at the expanse of food and realised that there was enough for his Pokemon to eat as well. He let the out of their balls and threw some choice cuts to them, Speedy jumped onto the table and stole himself a huge block of cheese which he carried up into the overhead rafters to eat in peace.

Rusty looked around for something to eat, so rocky dropped a couple of forks and spoons which the Lairon happy crunched down.

He ate and ate until he felt quite full, his Pokemon also looked rather content. He offered one of the pink frosted cup-cakes to fury, but the charizard was full. With a clawed hand, Fury knocked the cup-cake out of Rocky's hand and it flew through the air, hitting Alice in the head. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Rocky tried, (and failed) not to laugh at Alice with pink icing smeared over her face. It was hilarious and he burst out laughing.

11. This post has been liked by: