Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 12:00 midnight
    Day: ???
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Finally the whole team ended up at the Pokemon Center each of them was taken into a different room to be checked out. The nurses did their best to path the team up.

(Free Write..Bed Time...Just make sure its morning at the end of your post)

After getting Rocky into treatment. Max sat outside of Rockys room all night. He fell asleep in his chair with his pokemon right next to him.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (5/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

After what seemed like forever, Alice finally spotted the lights of Pewter City in the distance. They were very dim through the trees. Alice followed Max straight towards the Pokemon Center. She didn't really notice much of the city at all, just concentrated on putting one foot in front of the other. Her leg was still a bit stiff, but the walking had warmed it up to a tolerable level.

Inside the center was so bright that Alice had to shield her eyes until they adjusted. A nurse attended to Rocky straight away. Alice hoped he would be alright. She wanted to chat with the others about what had happened, but she was so exhausted. Most of all, she was anxious to have Aster back by her side

Alice walked straight up to the nurse at the counter and asked to have her Pokemon healed. After a few minutes, the nurse handed back Alice's Pokeballs. Alice thanked her and placed them into her bag. Soon another nurse approached her.

"You were with the group from the forest, right?" she asked, "It would be best if your injuries were checked out. Beedrill stings can be very dangerous."

"Okay," Alice agreed, following the nurse into a small room with a computer and a couple of chairs.

After being checked over thoroughly, the nurse confirmed that she had a sprained leg, but few other injuries. She had very few stings and a few scratches and bruises from walking through the forest. The nurse disinfected the bites and put bandages over them. "They shouldn't cause you too much trouble," she said. "You were very lucky. Beedrill attacks can be deadly."

Alice nodded numbly. She had been feeling rather terrible since the attack. It was almost like something was clouding her mind. She wondered if the Beedrill venom could do that, but when she asked the nurse, the nurse suggested she was just in shock and needed rest.

Alice took the advice and headed up to a small single room of the Pokemon Center. She collapsed gratefully on the soft bed. She hadn't imagined that the first day of her journey would turn out like this.

She sighed and rolled over onto her back. She then grabbed Aster's Pokeball and released her starter. She was a little shocked to see the Ivysaur at first, having almost forgotten his evolution. "Yes, right before the attack..." she thought, "We were battling someone... but I can't remember..."

"Saur?" Aster stretched and smiled happily, glad to see his trainer.

Alice pushed the thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on her partner. "How are you doing, Aster?" she asked. "There was quite a commotion after you fainted. I really missed having you around." She patted the side of her bed, and Aster jumped up and nuzzled into her side.

"Wow, you have sure gotten bigger," Alice laughed, feeling the mattress droop under the Ivysaur's weight. "I'm not sure I'll be able to carry you much anymore."

"Saur, Bulbasaur?!" Aster replied, motioning to his own back with one of his vines.

"Oh, you're going to carry me, are you?" Alice laughed. It felt good to smile after such a tough day.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted," Alice said after a while. "Good night, buddy. Let's hope tomorrow is a bit easier than today."

"Saur bulba saur!" Aster replied, then curled up at the foot of her bed.

Before she knew it, Alice was sound asleep.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points:43
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky's dream

Rocky awoke to the sound of angry buzzing. He was still in the clearing, only now he was alone. It was dark except for the fire behind him. From the shadows, a swarm of Beedrill approached, poison dripping from their stingers.

They charged! Sting after sting hit Rocky. With each hit, the poison within his body sapped his strength more and more. He backed up towards the fire.

The shadowy Beedrill stopped. They swarmed around the edge of the light, not wanting to come near the fire.

"They want no part of what I am." A voice sounded from behind in the fire.

Rocky turned towards the fire. He looked into it's depths.

From deep within the flames a bird seemingly made of flames erupted.

"I am Moltres. I see your need. I will help you for a price." the fire bird said to him.

"What price?" Rocky asked weakly as the poison ran through him.

Moltres flared its wings. "A favour, Rocky! A favour somewhere in the future when our paths meet again. Do you accept?"

Rocky looked back at the swarming Beedrill. He had no choice. "Yes, I accept! Please help me."

Moltres whipped its head forward and seared a mark into Rocky's left arm with it's red hot beak. The mark looked like a living flame, glowing and dancing on Rocky's Bicep. "Thus the deal is signed. I look forward to our next meeting. Now accept my help."

Moltres zoomed forward slamming into Rocky's chest, but rather then knocking Rocky down, the bird merged with him. Rocky screamed in pain as the fire in his veins burned away the poison. His strength returned. He burned with vitality. He turned, eyes blazing like a bonfire and stared at the Beedrill.

"You want no part of what we are!" he shouted.

The Beedrill saw the flames burning in Rocky's eyes and fled.

Awakening

Rocky opened his eyes, wondering why it was so light. Why did his arm hurt so much? What were all these tubes attached to his body?

He was in a bed, a nurse came rushing in. "Don't get up young man. The anti-venom is still burning the toxins out of your system."

"Where is Moltres?" he asked weakly.

"Moltres?" the nurse looked puzzled. "There is no Moltres here, but we did heal your Pokemon while you were out. Here why don't we let one out to keep you company?"

The Nurse Grabbed one of Rocky's Pokeballs and released the Pokemon inside.

"MANKEY!" the screaming Pokemon must have woken the whole hospital. It definitely got Brettles attention as it slammed the nurse into the wall.

Kick-Puncher looked and saw Rocky, the trainer who had caught it. It snarled and walked closer intent on revenge before escaping.

Rocky looked directly into the Mankey's eyes. Kick-Puncher stopped and stared at what it saw. Kick-Puncher saw the fires of determination burning in Rocky's eyes, and wanted no part of what it saw.

The Mankey lifted its hand submissively towards Rocky. "Mankey key key mankey!" it said quietly. Rocky reached out and stroked Kick-Punchers hand.

"I'm glad you have a fighting spirit, Kick-puncher. But never forget the power within me! I need to rest now, bring me your ball. That's a good boy. Kick-Puncher, Return." The Mankey returned to the Pokeball in Rocky's hand.

Rocky found the assistance button and called for help for the nurse who was starting to rise from the floor. His arm was sore. He looked down and saw the scar where the Beedrill had stung him.

The scar was shaped like a flame.

4. This post has been liked by:

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [10/10] [ASLEEP]

Shich the Torchic [10/10] [ASLEEP]

Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

Unnamed Pichu [0/7] [FAINTED]

Items: 6x Pokeballs, Potion, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Shiny Charm x2

Nathan forced himself to wake up as the others began to walk to the forest. After a few minutes the team got to the gate that connecting the forest and somewhere else, and pass through it. Next, they reached Pewter City, where Nathan went to the Pokemon Center and healed up everyone. Apparently, Rocky had a bad case of Beedrill poisoning and started to hallucinate. Max forced all of us towards Pewter City before Rocky dies from the poison. Nathan sat down on a chair in the Pokemon Center and slept with the bag of fruit in his lap.

Nathan's Dream:

Nathan opened his eyes to see a plain field. He was overlooking it on top of a hill. On both side of the large plain, there are two forests. After a few moments of complete silence, rumbling is heard from both forests. Out from both forests comes out Pokemon holding flags and with their trainers at their sides. The trainers are armed with swords and armor, and hold a shield with two different flags. One sides had a green flag, the other side held a red flag. The Pokemon at their side were a bit different. Nathan can clearly recall all the Pokemon species, however these Pokemon where a bit different. A Blastoise came charging out of the forest with dual cannons on its wrist, and a large cannon of its back. A Heracross came running out of the forest, with a single, large horn, and wings on its arms. A black Charizard flew out of the forest and shot blue flames at the other team. Though Nathan had never seem most of these Pokemon, he recognized them. When the two teams clashed a green tall machine flew out of the ground. The teams stopped fighting at the sight of the machine. The top of the machine opened, as a flower would bloom, and a red ord was in the middle. The machine stayed stationery and so did the warriors. Then, a loud humming sound was heard. The machine shot out a red force field that kept expanding. At the sight of the force field approaching the warriors began to run. Those that were caught in the force field turned into stone. All other warriors tried to run, but the force field approached too quickly for them to escape. All were turned into stone. The machine then absorb the energy of all of them and shut off.

Nathan began to see visions of the future. He saw a Lucario transforming into a different form of it, this time more stronger and a bit red. He saw a Mewtwo transforming into a a different form of Mewtwo, this time extremely fast and small, with tremendous psychic powers. A Mawile with and extra jaw on its head. A Beedrill with more stingers. A Blaziken in black and red, with flames coming out of its arms. All of these Pokemon had one thing in common. When they completed transformation, a rainbow flower would appear over its head.

A voice began to talk to Nathan. "The souls of those Pokemon turned into stone, are revived everyday through a transformation. This transformation is powered by the bond between the trainer and the Pokemon. Though not all Pokemon can transform like this, many now are discover to do so. A special stone that holds the energy of the 'stone Pokemon' will react with a separate stone, held by the trainer, causing the Pokemon to transform back into the 'stone Pokemon.' In a way you can say during this transformation, the 'stone Pokemon' will take place of your Pokemon, temporarily, causing your Pokemon to take form of those Pokemon long ago, that are now turned to stone and are located in a field in the Kalos region. That machine you saw is responsible for the death of those Pokemon, and transforming their energy into stones that react with your Pokemon transforming them into the form those warriors once held." said the voice, "In a way you can say that those Pokemon where the first Pokemon to hold that form, however they have always looked like that. For some reason this breed of Pokemon was completely wiped out form the machine, only leaving the ordinary ones to live and reproduce. This is why Pokemon these days do not look like them, however their energy and cause your Pokemon to transform into them, however the energy is temporary, causing your Pokemon to revert back, to its ordinary form. This process is still a mystery and trying to be solved every where. The closest evidence found of to its exact origin, may be found in the Hoenn region, where legends speak of a legendary Pokemon, having an organ its body, allowing it to transform at any moment. All other Pokemon do not have this organ and require those reacting stone to do so. However one question stands, where do these reacting stones come from? Another legend in Kalos tells of a legendary Pokemon transforming the life energy of those 'stone Pokemon' into stones that carry that energy. Other legends tells of another legendary Pokemon transforming the death energy of those 'stone Pokemon' into stones that carry that energy. Both legends have the same outcome, however a different origin."

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (0/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Reepicheep (7/7)
    [Pichu, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x5//Potion x2//Shiny Charm x1

Tyler could see Pewter City in the distance as he walked out of the forest. Everyone was walking in silence. It had been a rough day and everyone ached too much to converse, it seemed. Tyler still had Zar'roc by his side. The group slowly starting splitting as they neared the Pokemon Center. Whereas everyone else went straight inside, Tyler sat down on a nearby bench, looking across the city at the distant Mt . Moon. Zar'roc sat on the floor beside him, focussing on Mt. Moon also.
    "Busy first day, hey pal?" Tyler said to the Absol. It nodded, yawning a little. Tyler frowned at the mountain in the distance. "It's a huge place. I wonder if we'll have to climb it, or if we go around it, or..." he trailed off, wincing in pain. He looked back at the Pokemon Center. "I guess that's a question for another time," he mumbled, standing up. Returning Zar'roc to his ball, Tyler walked into the Pokemon Center. He could see the others had already dispersed into their own rooms. Tyler walked over to the desk. "Excuse me," he asked the Nurse Joy quietly, "I'm here with everyone else who arrived a short while ago..." The Nurse nodded politely. After a few brief questions, Tyler's Pokemon were taken to be healed and Tyler himself was taken to as mall side-room.

Tyler winced in pain as a nurse applied anti-septic cleaner to his wounds. Every time he grimaced or jolted back in pain, the nurse scolded. It wasn't that Tyler wasn't used to pain, he just wasn't used to pain all over, and with the exhaustion and adrenalin still surging, it was all too much for him. His left arm was particularly bad, covered in deep cuts and bite marks. He was given a bandage to wrap around it and spares to change it with over the coming days, just in case physical activity re-opened any of the wounds. Once he had been checked over fully, he was allowed to leave the room.

Tyler made his way back to the main foyer of the Pokemon Center. He made his way to the overnight stay area and saw Max sitting - dozing, rather - outside of Rocky's room. He made his way to an empty room, noted he was staying in it to the nurses, and collapsed onto the bed in a heap.

His dreams were vivid, once more. As usual, he could see himself riding his Noivern through the thundery skies above a land he did not recognize. He was chasing something. He couldn't remember what or recall what in the morning as usual, but he could remember three distinct things. Firstly, Noivern. He was sure it was due to his connection with his Noibat back at the Den. Secondly, he could remember the thunderstorms gathering over the summit of a large mountain. He didn't know where this was or why it was happening, but it left him intimidated and nervous. Thirdly, he remembered a pair of eyes watching him through a black cloud. Maybe it was the Pokemon he was chasing or fighting...

Tyler looked around his room. He stretched and yawned, before flopping back onto the bed. It was warm, it was comfortable. He could lay here for hours.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Time: 8:50 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

"The challenger sends in Swampert! Oh my its Mega Evolving. Whats this the champions Charizard is Mega Evolving to! I have never seen anything like this in all my years here in the indigo league. Both pokemon are putting it all on the line." A announcer calls out.
    "The 2015 Pokemon Leauge Championship is one of the best I've seen." The voice pauses for a minute. " Wait...wait...it looks like we may....we do we have a winnner!!!" The voice echoed through the darkness

Max eyes twitched dreams and memories mixed together.

" Would anyone like to say anything?" A sad but calm voice spoke up. Max walked up adjusting his suit.
    " I want to say sorry..sorry for your losses.." Max said freezing up looking over a row of coffins" Max lept out of his seat his head covered in sweat.

"It was just a dream..." He said under his breath.

It was still pretty early Max checked in on Rocky before going for a walk. He came back a few hours later.

Carrying in a two new pokeballs he placed them on the table to be healed. He flipped through the data on the Upgrade app.
    "What are we up to now?"

"561, Max" The voice said.

"If we keep going this pace we may tie the record for most pokedex entries." Upgrade said.

As they talked a loud screaming echoed through the center. Max darted down the hall pushing into the room. He noticed a nurse on the ground. He bend down helping get her up. The other nurses came running in.
    "What is going on here!" Nurse Joy called out angrily at Rocky.

"Get her to the next room to check her out." She said commanding other nurses to take the nurse out. Max looked at Rocky for answers.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Omg, i´ve missed so much, my last post was on page 30 in Thunder Yellow XD

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Spearow ()

Mankey ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 15 (4+1+10)

Dennis follow everyone to Pewter, half-unconscious. He dosent really notice anything in his current state. He goes to sleep but he wake up after 1 hour. "Huh? What..."
    Dennis feels better after sleeping alittle. Suddenly he remembers everything from the attack to now.
    "Hm... I wanna go back to that forest..."
    Dennis slowly opens his door and sneaks out. He goes back to the forest.
    "I hope there still is a Pichu somewhere here..."
    He goes back to where the Pichu´s were found earlier and looks around for a while, with no luck.
    "Aw man... Looks like its gone... I should go back an search for Pokémon tomorrow."
    Dennis sneaks back into his room at the Pokemon Center.
    He lays at bed playing a little with his pokemon before he falls asleep, and wakes up next morning.
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 03-28-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts [F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post:

Rose had wanted to catch one of the Pichu, but there simply was no time. The day just seemed to keep throwing things at them. This isn't what she signed up for. Running through the forest with Meg, a tear streamed down from her right eye.

When they finally reached the Pokemon center, she found the nearest seat and sat down, taking in all that had happened. Her memories from before the attack still seemed a little fuzzy. Maybe she had hit her head? That couldn't be. She didn't feel any kind of pain or soreness there. She couldn't find any bump either. One of the nurses took a look at her knee. Rose had done a very poor job cleaning it out, so the nurse cleaned out and rebandaged the injury.

Rose got up around 8:30 the next morning. She could tell that Amirah was still sleeping by the fact that her senses were extremely weak. Amirah was capable of transmitting a very limited amount of information while sleeping as long as she is in good shape, but this limited amount of information was far too limited to be useful. It went as far as sensing herself and the bed underneath her. "Amirah, wake up." She said.

Getting out of bed, she felt a bit of soreness in her leg. It wasn't too bad though. Getting dressed, as usually she picked out colors that don't match. Not being able to sense color made matching clothes hard. She decided it was about time she introduce herself to her Mankey and Ralts. She started by releasing the Mankey. In a flash of red light, the primate was released. Rose was concerned that it may be aggressive, but although it did seem a bit agitated and hyper, hopping around the room, it did not seem to be doing so maliciously. Eventually it hopped on the bed, looking up at her questioningly. "My name is Rose." She said introducing herself. "I think I'll name you Courage." She said. She liked that name.

She called the Mankey back and released the Ralts. She could see what the woman meant by a runt of the litter. Rose had seen Ralts a couple of times before, and this one was smaller than both of them. Still though, this made no difference to her. Maybe as it grew it would catch up. Even if the size meant the Ralts wasn't as strong as a normal sized Ralts, she would still happily take care of the psychic type. The Ralts seemed nervous. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Rose said before introducing herself. "Can I call you lily?" She said. "I think Lily is a nice name."

Suddenly a scream echoed through the Pokemon Center. The Ralts jumped back, scared. Rose opened the door to her room and looked down the hall cautiously. "What's going on?" She thought out loud.

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [10/10]

Shich the Torchic [10/10]

Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

Unnamed Pichu [7/7]

Items: Pokeball x6, Potion, Shiny Charm x2, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Bag of Fruit
    Points: 19 (+1) (11 from Journal, 2 from 8-bit Battle Arena)

Nathan woke up from the dream in horror and with a headache. He wasn't sure if the dream was just his imagination, a true event, or a revelation. He looked at he clock, it was 3 AM. He decided to take an evening stroll outside. Pewter City at night was a bit cold and dark. The only lights on where the Pokemon Center and the Pokemart.
    He looked through the glass of the gym, and saw rocks piled up everywhere. Nathan assumed it was a Rock or Ground gym. "Looks like I'll be training Leafy a bit more tommorow," said Nathan. Nathan decided to make his way back to the Pokemon Center to rest for a few more hours.

Nathan woke up a few hours later and saw that it was around 9 AM. Nathan sketched and yawn with an aching back. "Those chairs aren't that comfortable said Nathan. This time Nathan had no dream, but was still haunted by the vision. He sent out Leafy and Shich, both up and ready. The three walked out of the Pokemon Center. The town looked more beautiful than it did at night.

He started to walk around town, eating an apple, he also gave strawberries to Leafy and Shich. That was there breakfast. While walking around, eating an apple, Nathan began to notice the town more. The town had more houses and building than Viridian City. A museum was locating in the back on the town, and so was the gym. Nathan noticed a market stand in the back of the town. He walked towards it and read the sign. 'Trading Post," it read.

"Hello, welcome to the trading post," said the old lady in a low toned voice. Nathan looked aroung to see what she had to offer. Nathan was hungry, but he knew the fruit would fit much his appetite. Nathan caught a glimspe of a pan. 'Hey what's that," said Nathan pointing to the object. This is pan-like thing that you can set over a fire to cook things," said the lady, opening the legs of the pan. "What do you want for it?" asked Nathan. "What do you got?" said the lady. "I have some fruits here," said Nathan raising the bag. "Sigh, I'll take some fruit and you'll get the pan," said the lady. Nathan placed some apples and blueberries on the counter and the lady handed over the pan. Nathan inspected the pan and saw that the pan had collapsible legs, like a chair, the could make it stand up over a fire. "Oh and it comes with this pot," said the lady, handing over a small pot," you put the pot on the pan to make things like soup." The idea of soup made Nathan hungry. Nathan kept on looking around and found a canteen. "What do you want for this?" said Nathan showing the canteen to the lady. "What do you got?" said the lady. "Well I guess I can give some more fruit," said Nathan. 'Sigh, OK," said the lady. Nathan handed some blueberries to the lady and place the canteen, the pan, and the pot in his bag. Nathan walked away and saw a another stand. He walked towards it and saw that it sold fruits and vegetables. "Hello, there!" said the young lady. "Do you trade here?" asked Nathan. "Why, yes!" said the lady, "Or you can simply buy the food." "I'll trade you some fruit for some vegetables. Nathan traded away apples and strawberries for corn, broccoli, cabbage, and salt." Nathan walked away, successfully filling his food situation.

The three of them walked towards the entrance of the town and collected twigs and bark for a fire. With the help of Shich, Nathan made a fire. Nathan collected water of a nearby stream in his canteen, placed the pan over the fire, and poured the water into the pot, which he placed on the pan. Nathan made cabbage soup with strawberries and ate his breakfast. He roasted apples and strawberries for Leafy and Shich. The soup was watery, but Nathan was satisfied. He collected more water in his canteen for later use. He quickly went into Viridian Forest to collect a bag full of fruit. He traded fruit with the trading post lady for bowls and utensils. Next he traded fruit with the other lady in exchange for more cabbage and corn, and some spices.

Nathan walked away with a full bag. Now he wouldn't have to worry about going hungry.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-27-2015 at 08:28 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points:(44 + 14 sketch pad)=58
    [B]Trainers Affected:

A bunch of nurses rushed in to help the nurse on the ground. Nurse Joy seemed very angry. She yelled at Rocky."What is going on here?"

Rocky tried to answer but before he could Nurse Joy had turned her back to him and was ordering the other nurses. "Get her to the next room to check her out." Another trainer had entered the room with the nurses. He seemed familiar.

Nurse turned her angry glare back on Rocky. "Well?" she said in a demanding voice.

Still slightly disoriented, Rocky told them his version of events.

"Moltres saved me from angry shadowy Beedrill. Then the nurse took my Pokeball and released Kick-Puncher. He was angry and scared after the Beedrill fight. Before I could command him to stop he shoved the nurse into the wall. I have him here in his Pokeball. He won't cause any more trouble. I am sorry he got so out of control, he is newly caught and still needs a lot of training. Is the nurse going to be OK?"