? (25/25)
[Eevee, Female]
? (30/30)
[Tyrunt, Male]
Jedi (30/30)
[Braixen, Female]
? (30/30)
[Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
Items: Pokeball (x24), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x4), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
Egg: Bonsly (12/30)

"I think I've heard of Mr. Stone," Alice said unsurely. "He collects rare rocks and stones. My dad might have sent him stuff he'd dug up once or twice, I can't really remember. I guess fossils could be included in that." That was all she knew.

It seemed like they were going to investigate whatever was going on in the city. Meg warned them to be ready to take on Ghost types.

"Ghost types?" Rocky said curiously. "We haven't had to deal with many of those so far. According to my Grandfather, you need a dark type to take down a ghost type."

Alice flipped on her Pokedex and checked through the Pokemon she had caught so far. She had Marionette and the Misdreavus she'd caught, but the two ghosts would also be weak to other Ghost types. Like Rocky, she had a single Dark type, a Houndour, but it too was a shadow Pokemon. She listened in as Rocky asked the nurse about his Shadow Poochyena. If they couldn't heal the Pokemon here, Alice would have to rely on her regular Pokemon to be strong enough. She wished they each had a key stone to go along with their new mega stones right about now.