Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: [Squirtle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points:95
    After hearing Brandon say those things and had thanked her and for also confiding in her if she needed anything from him she smiled at this. But before she could say anything, she was handcuffed by the rockets and tossed aside into their truck.

She stayed silent trying not to show her anger and deep rage that boiled within her as she saw how her team were also thrown in with her. It was one thing to care about a human but she had the closest connection to pokemon which is why it made her very upset when she saw how carelessly the rockets treated both Archie and Sporez but also feeling helpless that she couldn't really do anything right now to help them either.

"Sure.. it may not have been my place in this battle.. but I know for certain that it's always better to stand up to those bullies and thugs than run away and hide like a coward." She whispered to Brandon "I'm sure we'll find a way to get out of this mess. Somehow.." she said worriedly
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-15-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^