Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [25/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
Items: Pokeball x4

*wow lot happening in such a short time, I apologize for the lack of posting lately guys, just got a new job with more hours and I have less time nowadays in general. Please bear with me*

Things began happening very fast, Rose seemed to have found pokeballs, she then almost said Cerulean was in danger then handed each of them a pokeball, Brandon looked at it, it had a label that read 'Riolu', he thought having a Riolu would be cool, as it could evolve into Lucario.

Pokemon claiming: Riolu
Cost: Free
Level: 5

He put the pokeball in his pack just as a hologram of porygon came on and began to explain in even greater detail about how Cerulean was in danger and also that Max's upgrade was somewhere south of Cerulean City, they were given an Alakazam to help them on the mission to get it. Then there was a mention of a 'dark power/energy' and tons of speculation among the group as to what it could be/mean. Brandon's mind, however, immediatellt shift back to the warning by the man with the special Mr. Mime. Brandon began to speak up "Dark Storm! Thats it, that is what the man who gave me the berries was reffering to, it must be getting ready to happen! I must finish giving you all these berries!".

Brandon handed out the berries to everyone in the group he haden't already.

*Seems like the perfect time to hand em out while everyone is still together and are on the subject. Also better to do it now while I will have the afternoon and evening off from work and am not busy. Please everyone take one, unless Max wants it done a diffirent way, in which case he can gm this and do so.*