Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *Now this one was fun :)*

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems
    Current Game Points: 57
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky Raced after Officer Mills glad that the others had decided to give the system a chance. The law had never let him down before. Poor people sometimes distrusted the law, but the law always seemed to help Rocky and his friends on the upper class part of town.

As they approached the site where the explosion had happened Brandon made one last impassioned plea for them to run and get away from Mills and the law. He made some good points and Rocky was starting to think that maybe Brandon had a point. That was before the Electrodes appeared.

"It's Surge and his men!" someone a trainer yelled as he ran past. People were fleeing in all directions away from the electrodes who were doing as much damage as they could. Rocky looked up and saw a bus full of elderly people. Obviously they were on a day trip that had turned really bad. The coach driver was standing at the door to the bus looking determined to protect the old folks, but he only had one Pokeball on him. That decided it for Rocky.

"They can keep calling me villain all they like, I've been called worse! But there is no way I am actually going to be one", he said and sprinted to the bus.

"Hi, I'm Rocky!" he said to the bus driver. "I'm here to help. Get those old folk out of here and I'll hold off the attacks as best I can."

The bus driver smiled, "Ta mate, gonna be flat out like a treeko drinking trying to clear out the mess these drongos made! Fair dinkum, the bus is stuffed!"

Rocky wasn't quite sure what the driver had said, the accent was hard enough, but half of those words weren't even proper english! The driver started clearing the old folk out while Rocky held off the electrodes approaching the bus.

Rocky called out his Pokemon and laid a line of defense between the electrodes and the old folk.

Kick-Puncher stood at the Center of the line with Persian and Parasect to either side of him. Their size was intimidating and Rocky tried to look fierce. The comments from the old folk behind him as they exited the bus didn't help though.

"Mavis, look at that dear little Persian, just like claws. I bet she likes to have tummy scratched. Young man do you mind if I scratch your Persian's belly for luck?"

"Clive you come this way right now! You are too old for fights like this any more and you didn't bring your Pokemon anyway."

"What a sweet young man you are. I have a grand-daughter about your age!"

Rocky tried to block out the voices as the Electrode approached. Vulpix, Abra and Pancham stood behind the first three Pokemon ready to assist as a second line of defense.

A screech sounded and suddenly three Electrodes charged directly at the bus. Rocky's Pokemon leaped between the Electodes and the bus, saving the elderly folk but suffering due to the large blast of the three electrodes.

Opponents: Electrode 1
    Attacker: Kick-Puncher the Primape
    Opponent's Point Value: 40
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 10
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

Opponents: Electrode 1
    Attacker: Nala the Persian
    Opponent's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 20

Opponents: Electrode 2
    Attacker: Nala the Persian
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 20

Opponents: Electrode 2
    Attacker: Parasect
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10

Opponents: Electrode 3
    Attacker: Parasect
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 30

Attacker: Vulpix
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 27
    Bonuses: +5 (+5 evolution bonus)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 8

Attacker: Pancham
    Opponent's Point Value: 8
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: +5 (+5 evolution bonus)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 2

Result: Kick-Puncher, Nala, Parasect, Vulpix all KOd, Pancham at 2. 3 electrodes defeated.

The triple explosion was immense. Rocky's Pokemon had absorbed enough of the blast to protect the elderly citezens, although they had paid a heavy price. Rocky called the back to their Pokeballs immediately hoping that they would survive long enough to make it back to a Pokemon center.

"Strewth, Mate! That was a close one!" the bus driver said in his odd accent. "Watcha say we nick off for a smoko? I reckon we earned it!" Rocky looked around and saw that the driver had successfully evacuated the elderly people.

He breathed a sigh of relief but then heard something crack above him. he looked up as the the wall of a building cracked and fell down towards him. He couldn't run in time and so grabbed the driver and ducked. The sound of bricked falling and hitting something hard deafened Rocky. He looked up to see some sort of Psychic barrier deflecting the bricks. 'How did that happen?' he looked around and saw his brand new Mime Jr. concentrating on the air above Rocky's head, miming a flat surface that he was somehow generating. Enough bricks still made it through to leave Rocky bruised and bleeding though.

"Blimey mate!" said the driver. "That's one tough little Mime Jr. If your interested in Breeding, My brother has a shiny Mime Jr. you could breed it with. He lives over in Hoenn now, a big-shot celebrity trainer. I could introduce you if you want."

Rocky smiled at the offer. "Thank you my new friend. but right now I think we have bigger problems, like cleaning up this street."

Rocky climbed out of the pile of rocks top look for his fellow trainers. How were they coping with this mess.

2. This post has been liked by: