Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
[B]Egg:none
Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
Current Game Points: 83
Trainers Affected:

"Now thats not exactly true is it Stacy." said someone from the crowd. Rocky turned and saw a green haired boy walking towards them. Zacks Pikachu and the green haired boy's Pansage acted threatening to each other.

"Cilan, did you follow us here?" Stacy said

The boy, Cilan replied "Still pretending to be a lost little girl huh?"

Zack let out a loud whistle. "UGH not this again."

Rocky looked at the strange green haired boy , wondering who he was. It was clear that there was some tension between him and Stacy and Zack. Rocky stepped forward and held out his hand in polite greeting. Physically putting himself between Stacy and Cilan.

"Greetings! What a lovely ship we are on, my friend." He said with a smile. "It sure would be a shame to disrupt such a friendly gathering with anything untoward. Don't you agree? Perhaps we could keep the Pansage away from the Pikachu and avoid any public unpleasantness."

Rocky looked back at Stacy. "I take it you know this person?"