Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Happy Birthday Noblejanobii!

I would like to wish one of the nicest members of PXR a very

Happy Birthday!

I hope you, like this Shaymin, ate lots of yummy things. :D
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Sent you a visitor message but I'll say it again here...Happy Birthday Janobii! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*blushes and tears up a little* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! My birthday has never been much of a big deal before. It took 17 years but it seems like everywhere I go today I'm getting happy birthdays all over the place. Thanks for making this the best birthday ever!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That's awesome. You deserve lots of happy birthdays :D Are you doing anything special for your birthday?

SHAYMIN IS SO CUTE ;_;
    GCEA

I would have made this thread if I weren't at work! I know I said it earlier, but Happy Birthday! See, I told you we wouldn't all not notice. ;P

It cheered me up to read that post. Kinda had a rough night, so it's great to see that you had such a wonderful day. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Since it is a school night I haven't done much. But since my Spring Break is next week and my dad will be in town we plan to celebrate all week next week. I might get my driver's liscense, have a party, go see some movies, etc. Though I will note that one of my teachers messed with me today and gave me a test claiming it was my birthday present. XD

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE ADORABLENESS!!

Haha yes you were right Speed! I'm just so used to the day going unnoticed that I'm conditioned to not having so many people care about me. It really makes me feel good to have so many people here, on deviantart, on other forums, not to mention all the places url knowing it was my birthday and embracing it.
    / / / / / / / /

9. This post has been liked by:

I'm glad to hear that! From some of the things you've said in your blogs and such, it seems like ever since you got to know everyone on PXR you've seemed to have gradually become much more confident and outgoing. Or maybe that's just me thinking that. x] Seeing as you got so many birthday wishes today when you say you don't usually, it makes me wonder what you did to get people to notice! x] But I'm very happy to hear about that nonetheless! ^.^

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've always been very shy to be completely honest and when I first saw this site I was actually terrified to join a new community because I haven't been well received in other communities but ever since I joined here, it's like the Internet opened up to me. And the real world quickly followed. People who I have never spoken to before have become some of my best friends and I'm becoming more confident in myself.
    / / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by:

Happy Birthday Noblejanobli .
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Thanks Brandon!
    / / / / / / / /