Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I'd like to see Rebels, but The Clone Wars is available on Netflix
    Did you hear the big announcement for the Rouge One spin off?? Its a live action movie that takes place in between star wars ep 5 and 6.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Moderator

I saw that--looks interesting

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Not long to go, kids! Who's excited? :D
    GCEA

I'M EXCITED. SO. EXCITED.

My girlfriend and I have pre-ordered tickets for the release on the 17th... c: Midnight tickets! It starts at 12:01am and I'm going to take a loooonnnggg nap during the day so that little old me can actually stay up watching a film. Although it'll be exciting enough to keep me awake, I'm sure. x)

I very much enjoy Star Wars! And all this merchandise currently out is making me very happy. xD

Senior Moderator

I am so excruciatingly hyped for this. It can not get here fast enough.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I am currently in a Star Wars marathon. I rocked up late and saw the end of the second one, and am now starting the fifth. Gotta disappear towards the end of the fifth to pick up my brother from work but will be back to watch the sixth.

We also had a light sabre duel.

Seeing the trailer for the latest film has officially started killing me as far as waiting is concerned. >__> I so badly want to see this movie. I love Star was as much as I do Trek, but rather than going off topic into the latter: I'm basically going to be marathoning all the Star Wars movies (got the original trilogy on my laptop; the Prequels on DVD.) before I go see this just to reacquaint myself with the characters again. Also, is it just me or does anyone else here think that the music used during the trailer for Force Awakens was simply epic? I sure did.
    ""Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Sooo I saw the new movie. Spoilers in tag below.

Spoiler:
    I thought it was really neat and I love Rey! :D It was really cool to see so many old characters as well. I don't really like the new bad guy in the mask though. He seems kinda lame, like an angsty teen. xD
    GCEA

Omg don't even get me started on Star Wars. I'm so obsessed with it. xD I have been playing the new casual game on mobile and it's so addicting and pointless, but fun. I've also tuned in to Clone Wars on Netflix, and all I got for Christmas was Star Wars stuff (with a few exceptions)... xD Soooo good.

Spoiler:
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah OH MY GOD THAT STUPID KYLO REN GUY SUCKS. He's a pretty lame bad guy IMO... And I effin' hate him for killing my favourite character, Han. ;~; I was so sad. I actually cried the next day. I was painting my room by myself and just crying. XD He's sooooooooooooo angsty. He's like freaking Anakin in Episode II and III. -______- Such a whiny little miserable loser. Srsly. The Clone Wars TV show really redeems Anakin's character. xD He's actually likable in that.