Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So cute and badass. I didn't think those two adjectives could be used together to describe a drawing of a Gible, but here it is!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    So adorable, Sarah! >u< Love the little heart and the blush on Gible.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    So cute and badass. I didn't think those two adjectives could be used together to describe a drawing of a Gible, but here it is!
    Haha thanks Neo! :D Go Team Skull Gible!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    So adorable, Sarah! >u< Love the little heart and the blush on Gible.
    Thanks Gem! The blush is my fave part, too! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Its really adorable. The shading and color are great. You did the little monster right.
    Thanks hooligan :) Glad you like it! Never drawn a Gible before so it was tough haha! I had to use your comics for reference. Since you'd drawn so many angles of Gible, it wasn't too bad.
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha thanks Neo! :D Go Team Skull Gible!

Thanks Gem! The blush is my fave part, too! xD

Thanks hooligan :) Glad you like it! Never drawn a Gible before so it was tough haha! I had to use your comics for reference. Since you'd drawn so many angles of Gible, it wasn't too bad.
    As a gible hobbiest I can say youve done the little gremlin right. I really liked that your shading was layered.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

6. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

WIP Christmas present... messing with the colours etc.

I was asked to draw something based on this MTG card but I really can't draw scary things. XD

GCEA

I love it, Sarah! :D Super cute! And lol I can't draw scary things either. It's quite difficult. I feel like it's easier to draw cute things if you aren't super good at anatomy but scary things require more knowledge of anatomy. So that then you can mess it up and make it creepy or something...I don't know. xD But anyway, I do like it! :3

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love it, Sarah! :D Super cute! And lol I can't draw scary things either. It's quite difficult. I feel like it's easier to draw cute things if you aren't super good at anatomy but scary things require more knowledge of anatomy. So that then you can mess it up and make it creepy or something...I don't know. xD But anyway, I do like it! :3
    Aww thank you Xanthe! (My phone autocorrected your name to "Can't be" XD) I think you're totally right about the anatomy thing, that makes so much sense! So I'm stuck drawing cute things haha.
    GCEA

Aww thank you Xanthe! (My phone autocorrected your name to "Can't be" XD) I think you're totally right about the anatomy thing, that makes so much sense! So I'm stuck drawing cute things haha.
    Haha I'm an impossibility! I can't be!!!

Hahaha don't worry, so am I! People like cute so it works! x
    D

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I was asked to draw something based on this MTG card but I really can't draw scary things. XD
    Hey, drawing scary things as perfectly cute and adorable things is totally cool and still very awesome! He's a cute and cuddly werewolf now instead! XD

Aww, who's a good Ravager of the Fells? You are! Good boy!

URPG Staff

WIP Christmas present... messing with the colours etc.

I just wanted to pop in and say--I love this!! I played MTG with my brother when Innistrad was standard, and I exclusively played an Innistrad werewolf deck. Huntmaster was one of my most mana-expensive cards, but it was so good and it absolutely wrecked face. So I did an infinitely happy squeal when I saw how adorable this was. AND THE AXE. AND THE CLOTHES SHREDS! I love this. I love even your rough shading style, too; your use of pleasant cyan highlights and more violet shadows really gives a wonderful dynamism even to the simplest of sketches. I'd love to see this finished! Keep it up!!

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart