Greetings soon-to-be-friends!

Hello there! My name is Pyrkagias, but you can call me Pyr, Pyrk or whatever variations you might come up with. :)
    I've been a Pokemon enthusiast since I was 3 years old. (I'm 18, soon 19 just so you know.)
    I speak French, English (obvs.), Spanish and some German.
    My favorite Pokemon types are Electric and Dark.

I'm so delighted I found this community! I have been looking for a Pokemon forum for a while now. I love cosy forums where you can actually get to know people.
    I was a GM for some time on MyAdopts; some of you might have heard of it, although it was pretty small time. It died a few years ago. :|

I can't wait to get to meet you all. Smell yah later!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Pyr! Or should I say... WILLKOMMEN! I am trying to learn some German. xD That is really impressive that you speak 3+ languages!

Anyway, hi! I'm Sarah :) I'm sure you'll make lots of friends! That's cool that you were a GM. We will expect great things from you then. ;) What kind of stuff are you into? We have a lot of fun large-scale RPGs and stuff. Joining them is a great way to meet a bunch of people. :)
    GCEA

Being welcomed by a Senior Administrator sure is nice!! Ich bin sehr dankbar.
    I really enjoy learning new langages. :P Next, I want to take some Chinese Mandarin lessons.

Your RPGs seem really nice. I'll be sure to check them out. :)

Senior Administrator

Welcome to the Crossroads, Pyr!

Glad you can join us. This is definitely a place you can get to know people and they can get to know you!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome to the forum, dude! Have fun, be casual, and enjoy the company.

Also, help yourself to the donuts! We make sure to only get the flavors people actually want! Mmm, Boston Creme...

I know what you mean! I got Pokemon Blue and my first Gameboy Color for Easter when I was about 4. I'm not sure how enthused I was about Pokemon beforehand, though. I can't really remember. What's really cool is that the other day when we were at my grandparents' for Easter, I found all of those photos with my cousin and I on Easter morning before heading off to church. In each one of them I was either playing the game or had the Gameboy in-hand. In one my cousin was playing it with a "wtf" expression

I totally remember MyAdopts! I made my own MyAdopts site quite some time ago. Shame it's gone, though. What is it now; the Mysidia Adopts script? I actually started a Mysidia-hosted adoptable website (setting up the server was a pain since I have no experience in that field). That went to waste, though. Now there's another one but I forgot the name of it.

But anyway, hope you have a good time! Lots of stuff to talk about and lots to do. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

*Waves*

Welcome! We are glad you decided to join us and I know you'll fit right in with the rest of us crazy and fun people.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

PYR :'D HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND!!! *STILL SUPER EXCITED*
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

THANKS EVERYBODY!! AND GIGIGIGIGIGI!!! :''D

You guys are so welcoming. :)