Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
Well that's not true. Game design is a different aspect of game development to programming. At our 'acedamy' (I feel posh saying that xD), we have game designers, who learn a bit of everything, then there's programmers and the artists. Game design has nothing to do with programming, and vice versa. Rather, they work in unison with one another. I'm terrible at programming, but I can still design a game. I would just have programmers do all the programming. xD But yes, you're right in that it certainly helps. If I had any sense of programming, I'd do much better when we have solo game-making assignments...like our current one.

Ah yeah. We've been learning C# to work with Unity. I know a bit, but barely any. xD Unfortunately C# isn't used with many other programs than Unity...though Unreal uses it, I'm pretty sure.
Ah, ok, my bad. Someone else told me this, so meh. I'm a business major. :P

Considering how HUGE the list of credits is when you beat most games, I'd say most games take a TON of people to work on them. I mean heck, it's one of the biggest entertainment industries out there and it's only getting bigger!

I'm hoping one day I can get into some fun and engaging marketing position. I'd be a little bummed if all I ever do in my lifetime is data management for pharmaceutical companies. :P