Page 151 of 184 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1840
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    You didn't mention me. ;c Lucky I saw this.

Hopefully I'll have time to work on a sketchpad/journal entry this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I might actually get something done for the startup event with this extension! Thanks lol. I'll have to write a journal entry.

So, you can only post an entry once per week, but I just realized, does once per week mean once every seven days, or once per week as in Sunday-Saturday, so you could post on Saturday then post again on Sunday since Sunday is the first day of the week?
    Technically speaking Monday is the start of a new week when i look at journals so you could post on a Sunday and then on a Monday and you'd be fine

Lunar sorry lol i copied thr tags from you

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I'll do the rest when I have more time.
    i cried bcuz u like them more than me

mine was the only 1 left 2 do ;~;

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    i cried bcuz u like them more than me

mine was the only 1 left 2 do ;~;
    I'm so sorry lol, I only had like five minutes left before I had to get off so I didn't want to start yours yet.

I'm so sorry lol, I only had like five minutes left before I had to get off so I didn't want to start yours yet.
    XD It's okay. I forgive you, Ditto Dragon Master Mike. <3

6. This post has been liked by:

Sorry had to lock the RR thread. Will be back open tomorrow. Ill talk to Sarah tonight about maybe getting up a post.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Chakramaster the 8-bit battle arena isn't actually as confusing as it first may appear. I thought it was too...but it's not. xD Joe will give you two teams of pokemon to fight with and against, and all you have to do is do the battles. :] If you get some of the bonuses wrong, then he'll tell you. The first post shows you what to put in your forms after each battle has been completed.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Sorry had to lock the RR thread. Will be back open tomorrow. Ill talk to Sarah tonight about maybe getting up a post.
    That's good. Better than letting things get out of hand while you're gone only to come back to more than can be handled to update on at once. I guess the event will have a small extension because of it? Gemma was wondering as well worried she wouldn't get those last posts in because of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Chakramaster the 8-bit battle arena isn't actually as confusing as it first may appear. I thought it was too...but it's not. xD Joe will give you two teams of pokemon to fight with and against, and all you have to do is do the battles. :] If you get some of the bonuses wrong, then he'll tell you. The first post shows you what to put in your forms after each battle has been completed.
    I guess it'll be trial and error and play as I go until I get a chance at it. Yeah though, that's pretty much what Gemma told me. Still no matter how I looked at it, it still looked confusing, but so did things like Fire Emblem before I started playing it and MMOs. Now, I play those like it's a common everyday thing xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Everyone's Sketchpad entries look so good! :D Nice work!
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, now to start thinking about my 20th Anniversary Event entry. And what will go wrong with it, cause something will. My first sign-up got deleted, Max went away just as I had one post left for the event, and my sketchpad pic had loads of black lines at random when I exported it, so I had to spend half an hour erasing them on MS Paint, which is not fun. Next thing you know, I'll head onto Route 1 and GCEA will be cancelled :P

13. This post has been liked by: