Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1840
    Joseph is pretty laid back for anger problems. I would say @Comatose 's character has real anger problems..lol
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g the mini event ends today!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I've realized that both of my characters are very dramatic. But like, in the complete opposite way.

Joseph when something goes wrong: Yelling. Cursing. Punches wall.

Rose when something goes wrong: Tears. Crying. More tears.

Anger problems? That's cute.

I remember when Scope died. Jacob punched a stone cave wall until his hand was a bloody mess. That and cursing is his everyday language haha

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Actually, now that both of you mention it, Joseph used to be much worse. He really is kinda chill now. Alright, I guess he's gotten more mature as he's gotten older. I totally didn't just forget that he is supposed to have anger problems.

Senior Moderator

I think Jacob has matured (a little) in that now his rage and anger tends to be more focussed. He has turned from a hand grenade into a sniper rifle haha

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I like hearing about you guys' characters! It's really interesting. :D Alice is a lot like me irl so she isn't really a big personality character or anything. It must be fun to be a more fiery character with more quirks and stuff. I haven't RPed much so I started off easy. xD

Since Brandon and I seem to be playing as a version of ourselves, sometimes I forget that Rose just completely doesn't exist. xD
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I like hearing about you guys' characters! It's really interesting. :D Alice is a lot like me irl so she isn't really a big personality character or anything. It must be fun to be a more fiery character with more quirks and stuff. I haven't RPed much so I started off easy. xD

Since Brandon and I seem to be playing as a version of ourselves, sometimes I forget that Rose just completely doesn't exist. xD
    Joseph has totally become me. Believe it or not though, while obviously Rose isn't "me" in the way Joseph is, I did put a bit of myself into Rose. I probably don't show it here, but I tend to be pretty shy. I feel like Rose and Joseph are both two sides of myself. Joseph is closer to how I am with people that I'm comfortable with, but Rose is closer to how I am with people I don't know.

Joseph is definitely closer to me though. There have been times when I really wanted Rose to do something, but I couldn't make her do it because it would be out of character. I've never had that problem with Joseph.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Joseph has totally become me. Believe it or not though, while obviously Rose isn't "me" in the way Joseph is, I did put a bit of myself into Rose. I probably don't show it here, but I tend to be pretty shy. I feel like Rose and Joseph are both two sides of myself. Joseph is closer to how I am with people that I'm comfortable with, but Rose is closer to how I am with people I don't know.

Joseph is definitely closer to me though. There have been times when I really wanted Rose to do something, but I couldn't make her do it because it would be out of character. I've never had that problem with Joseph.
    Oh that's a good point. I guess everyone puts a bit of themselves into every character. :) I love Rose btw! It was a really creative idea having her sense through Chingling!
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Jacob was originally based off me but it became apparent that no matter what he did Magnus would get p***ed at him, so I embraced it and made him the time bomb he is today haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Rocky woke in the water with only his head out of the water. His **** was caught on a jagged piece of wood.
    Umm I gotta ask. What do the '****' represent?
    It could be clothing. Inconvenient but able to be dealt with.
    It could be a body part which could be quite painful and harder to deal with.
    Or it could be censored with the '****' because it was a more.... er.... how do I say this politely.... 'in need of censoring' body part of Rocky that got snagged on the jagged piece of wood. Which would be a very unpleasant thing to deal with.

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brettles View Post
    Umm I gotta ask. What do the '****' represent?
    It could be clothing. Inconvenient but able to be dealt with.
    It could be a body part which could be quite painful and harder to deal with.
    Or it could be censored with the '****' because it was a more.... er.... how do I say this politely.... 'in need of censoring' body part of Rocky that got snagged on the jagged piece of wood. Which would be a very unpleasant thing to deal with.
    Geez Brettles, what does Rocky use his **** for???

13. This post has been liked by: