Page 154 of 184 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1840
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I still don't know what I want to do for the event. URGH THIS THING IS HARD. xD Also I saw Max was going for a shiny charm. Are we able to go for one too @Pokemon Trainer Sarah?
    I have no idea, it's @Rival Max's event... But I figure if he's going for one then everyone can! xD I'm going for a Shuca Berry which is the same thing but it can be used on Pokemon you've already got rather then only Pokemon you're gonna encounter. SHINIES!!!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    WE ROCK! You guys get the next wild Pokemon, hopefully you two guys don't mind me jumping on that Pidgey. I'm sure there will be plenty more of them.

At the moment, I'm working on that 20th Anniversary Jirachi Wish thing. So far, the picture I'm making looks EPIC and I actually surprised myself with the quality. Most of the stuff is done, it's just the background I'm working on. What I have for it is this:

Pokemon: Emolga (I know, you're not surprised!)
    Item: Fire Stone (hopefully for a future Flareon/Ninetales)
    Event: A food fight at Jirachibucks (spoof of Starbucks). Not sure if it will be Viridian City, that might be too early, but if so, then Pewter.
    It was a plot to divide us. But nonetheless no worries bruh. You get that high flier :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I have no idea, it's @Rival Max's event... But I figure if he's going for one then everyone can! xD I'm going for a Shuca Berry which is the same thing but it can be used on Pokemon you've already got rather then only Pokemon you're gonna encounter. SHINIES!!!
    Oh, so the Shiny Charm is only for Pokemon you haven't caught yet? O: I was trying to find a description of it somewhere, but all I could find was the Shuca Berry. Although if it does the same thing, I might be better off going for a berry then. c:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh, so the Shiny Charm is only for Pokemon you haven't caught yet? O: I was trying to find a description of it somewhere, but all I could find was the Shuca Berry. Although if it does the same thing, I might be better off going for a berry then. c:
    This is what I found through trawling...

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max
    (The way this item works is you can make pokemon you catch or incoming event shiny. Its a one time use item.If you use it on a capture please fill out the item use form. If its with an event. Just give me a heads up to clear it. You can NOT apply it to a pokemon you already have.)
    xD

The Shuca Berry can be used any time on any of the Pokemon you own, I think!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That sounds awesome Neo! I can't wait to see your drawing! :D I'm gonna have a go at drawing mine too but I might end up writing if it turns out bad haha.

Also I just wanna say that everyone gets a chance to capture pretty much every wild Pokemon we come across, so don't worry about missing out on anything. Your time will come :O
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to finishing it and showing you guys! I'm hoping this one makes you guys laugh and smile. It's weird, usually I write stories, but lately I've been wanting to do the art stuff instead. After finishing the Charmander one and doing this one, I took a step back and realized "holy crap, I AM good at art!" And yes, I want an Emolga for my character BADLY.

And cool, that's good to know about catching Pokemon! I also think the Triple Threat Squad traveling in a group will be fun and it's interesting to see where it will take them. Already they seem like a wild, go-getter kind of pack. :D

Oh, okay. Thanks Sarah! :D I'll go for the berry, then.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with a timid boy and one who can't make up his mind what he's doing. xD CALLIE WILL GO CRAZY. And Volcan will eat her out of boredom.

@Rival Max can the wish be for any normal Pokemon? I saw something about events in the Kanto Dex.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Meanwhile I'm stuck with a timid boy and one who can't make up his mind what he's doing. xD CALLIE WILL GO CRAZY. And Volcan will eat her out of boredom.]
    You can keep going xD You don't have to wait for people. They just get bunnied along until they choose to post haha. Eventually everyone will be travelling in one big group and that's what will be happening to any slowpokes anyway :)
    GCEA

Oh, okay. Thanks Sarah! :D I'll go for the berry, then.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with a timid boy and one who can't make up his mind what he's doing. xD CALLIE WILL GO CRAZY. And Volcan will eat her out of boredom.

@Rival Max can the wish be for any normal Pokemon? I saw something about events in the Kanto Dex.

I think I said any pokemon :P so are free to pick any normal pokemon.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Oh man, I miss one day and all of the excitement flies right by!
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I think I said any pokemon :P so are free to pick any normal pokemon.
    YAY. Now I need to figure out what I want. xD