Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
Sorry had to lock the RR thread. Will be back open tomorrow. Ill talk to Sarah tonight about maybe getting up a post.
That's good. Better than letting things get out of hand while you're gone only to come back to more than can be handled to update on at once. I guess the event will have a small extension because of it? Gemma was wondering as well worried she wouldn't get those last posts in because of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
@Chakramaster the 8-bit battle arena isn't actually as confusing as it first may appear. I thought it was too...but it's not. xD Joe will give you two teams of pokemon to fight with and against, and all you have to do is do the battles. :] If you get some of the bonuses wrong, then he'll tell you. The first post shows you what to put in your forms after each battle has been completed.
I guess it'll be trial and error and play as I go until I get a chance at it. Yeah though, that's pretty much what Gemma told me. Still no matter how I looked at it, it still looked confusing, but so did things like Fire Emblem before I started playing it and MMOs. Now, I play those like it's a common everyday thing xD