Page 159 of 184 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I just realized the default 15 points thing only appears in the Sketchpad thread, not the Journal one. I went to go check for the exact wording on that rule and... there is no wording. XP

On that note... I don't think we have a case on this one. Best to just wait it out, but I think hiring more graders would be a good idea. Many hands make light work.
    It was there. Joe edited it out lol.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Geez guys, I don't think this is such a big deal o_o Usually there aren't many journal or sketchbook entries but because of the RR start up event , EVERYONE did one that week, so it may take a little longer for them to all be graded. I don't think its unreasonable to wait a bit longer. You'll get your points eventually, its not like you're going to be waiting months xD

Maybe I'm missing something though, I dunno haha.
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Geez guys, I don't think this is such a big deal o_o Usually there aren't many journal or sketchbook entries but because of the RR start up event , EVERYONE did one that week, so it may take a little longer for them to all be graded. I don't think its unreasonable to wait a bit longer. You'll get your points eventually, its not like you're going to be waiting months xD

If there's no default ruling which gives you 15 points to begin with, then most of us would have gotten the clue that it would basically be a waiting game till someone grades it. My point here is those who have already waited a week get the full 15 points by rule. Even if Joe made an announcement about it before our week was up, no one claimed or graded it. Thus comatose and I making the post to get our 15 points. I'm damn sure this ain't the first time people have claimed without the grade, but why change the system now when it could have been in the past based on the same circumstances? No one asked for a system change. Just give the people who's entries got past the 7 day wait and the grade the rest as per nomal. Then give a pitstop stating the system needs to worked on a bit. Not like what Joe just did.

anyways rest assured he has the final call. If he wants us to wait and change the system overall again then I have no comments on that. But take into consideration of the members before you play your card or calling in the ultimate decision. Because it's not going to affect just one person. It's all who use the journal.

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    If there's no default ruling which gives you 15 points to begin with, then most of us would have gotten the clue that it would basically be a waiting game till someone grades it. My point here is those who have already waited a week get the full 15 points by rule. Even if Joe made an announcement about it before our week was up, no one claimed or graded it. Thus comatose and I making the post to get our 15 points. I'm damn sure this ain't the first time people have claimed without the grade, but why change the system now when it could have been in the past based on the same circumstances? No one asked for a system change. Just give the people who's entries got past the 7 day wait and the grade the rest as per nomal. Then give a pitstop stating the system needs to worked on a bit. Not like what Joe just did.

anyways rest assured he has the final call. If he wants us to wait and change the system overall again then I have no comments on that. But take into consideration of the members before you play your card or calling in the ultimate decision. Because it's not going to affect just one person. It's all who use the journal.

Sarah I would agree with you if some were done and some weren't. But none have been done in the last two weeks at least. It isn't an all or annoying type thing. You can do one a night and it won't be any better or worse of. The fact that none have been done and they are building up shows they aren't gonna be done any time soon at this rate. Like, I bust my a** to come up with an entry to get points, and now whether I actually get points or not is dependent on someone else making the effort to judge it.

Yeah, I do agree too. xD I mean, that's the way it's always been. It was clearly stated in the first post, but that got removed a few hours ago... If you want to come up with a new system, Joe, you could always say that it's going to get implemented once you've thought it up, rather than making these guys wait. And yeah, plenty of people in the past have posted to claim their points without a staff member/grader posting to confirm it. I think the week rule is fair!

...On that note... I don't even know if I'm a grader anymore. xD In some places it says I am, and some it says I am not. I sort of got pushed out of the staff so yeah...noooot sure. lel.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind then xD /flees
    GCEA

Here is all I will say and we've reached the end of this. As most of gcea and the entire RPG falls onto my shoulders. Sometimes I see something like the journal that has been neglected and I change it. What's really driving me crazy is that none minded being given extra time for the events but when I need more time people come out of the wood work to tell me I'm wrong. This is not a debate. I want tone be able to post feedback for what you guys write. It drives me crazy that people take the time to do these and Noone posts in response. I will honor the 15 points owed but I want to give some feedback.

The edits are going to be changing the the point pay out out for journals that will have very direct wording as to what points will be judged or not.

My goal is to get the staff to play more of a role with grading.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Everyone minus me xD. I've yet to make a journal entry sadly. I still need to, but there's so much with the GCEA I haven't even started yet sadly...it's no wonder I'm behind in points

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Here is all I will say and we've reached the end of this. As most of gcea and the entire RPG falls onto my shoulders. Sometimes I see something like the journal that has been neglected and I change it. What's really driving me crazy is that none minded being given extra time for the events but when I need more time people come out of the wood work to tell me I'm wrong. This is not a debate. I want tone be able to post feedback for what you guys write. It drives me crazy that people take the time to do these and Noone posts in response. I will honor the 15 points owed but I want to give some feedback.

The edits are going to be changing the the point pay out out for journals that will have very direct wording as to what points will be judged or not.

My goal is to get the staff to play more of a role with grading.
    I guess my only question left here is would it be safe to assume the Sketchpad submission thread is going to have the same 15 point default rule taken out?

Also, how does one become an official journal grader? I'd be willing to take that on and I think that would kick a lot of these issues right in the butt. You pretty much know how I grade stuff already from the Halloween and Celebi story event things, so if that kind of review is acceptable, why don't we just make it official?

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I guess my only question left here is would it be safe to assume the Sketchpad submission thread is going to have the same 15 point default rule taken out?

Also, how does one become an official journal grader? I'd be willing to take that on and I think that would kick a lot of these issues right in the butt. You pretty much know how I grade stuff already from the Halloween and Celebi story event things, so if that kind of review is acceptable, why don't we just make it official?
    The Sketch Pad is whole nother story. For now we are only talking about edits to the journal.

We are talking about a way to tackle this problem in the staff section. One of the options is to open it up for all people to potentially claim a journal grade it and get the points.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......