Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice

Alice screamed out and ran into the cell when Max attacked Kyo. She ran at him, needing to stop him from hurting her. Max fell to the ground and Alice stumbled after him.

" You were sent here to kill me." Max said, looking at her. He got to his feet. Alice struggled to stand, to get back, but Max sent out a psychic blast which sent Kyo flying backwards against the cell wall. She heard the cell door slam behind her. Max was screaming, bringing down the walls.

"Max! Stop it! Stop! You're safe!" she tried to yell. She took a few steps back, wanting to check on Kyo, but Max was growling over her.

"You came here to kill me! You came her to kill me he." he said over and over.

He ran at her and then she was in the air, she struggled, kicking, but it was no use.

Alice thought of the guards. Were they laughing now?

"Do you want to see what happens when I trust one of you/?" Max said. His voice sounded sad. He removed the bandage from his head, showing her the gash through his eye. Eyepatch... Alice remembered, from her dream in Cerulean City... when Max had told them to run.

And then images forced their way into Alice's mind. She saw Rose slashing Max with the gem. He crumpled and seemed to die... Alice couldn't believe it... it was really Rose. Their Rose! What had happened to her gentle friend? Alice saw Rose taking Max's power, using it to control him. But how? Then she was back in the cell with Max. Outside she could see a tall man with horrible eyes. The same feeling of dread washed over her as when she had seen Giratina in Max's mind. She felt its presence and shuddered. She tried to remember what it had said to her. I am death, I am a god Had the death lord found a stronger host? Had it sensed Rose's power? Had it chosen her? I have seen him defeated by a trainer stronger than anyone. the light being had told her after the battle in Cerulean City. But Alice didn't know anyone strong enough... could there be anyone stronger than Max?

"I see it," she whispered so that only Max could hear. "I see him. Max. This is real. Don't give up. We'll find a way to stop him... don't give up on us." Alice wasn't sure that Max was listening, but she had to try. She thought of the boy Max she had met, all the hurt he had suffered, and wanted nothing more than to comfort him. She had always hoped that they could save him. That he would come back to them. But now she knew that was a fantasy. Even freed from Giratina, he had been broken.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer

Kyo couldn't hide her surprise when Max drew her close. She didn't have time to prepare for anything that came next. Before she could react, Kyo was thrust against the floor. She felt her lungs scream as the air was forced out. Kyo sucked in a deep breath and tried to scramble to retaliate but Max was on her before she could recover. His hands were around her throat and Kyo immediately went into survival mode. Kyo began to push up and struggle against Max, but she quickly realized Max was just too strong. Spots began to appear in Kyo's vision. Alice was her saving grace.

Kyo found it ironic that Alice was the one who was saving her when Kyo was the one supposed to be saving Alice. Kyo gasped for air when Max released her and began to cough as she tried to recover. Kyo was out of tune to the situation until her ears kicked in. Kyo saw Max threatening Alice and began to scramble for a weapon, anything to knock out Max.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Character Info
    Trainer Name: Ty

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Lush Forested area that surrounds One City.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 4:22 pm
    Day: ???
    Month: December 13th
    Season: Winter
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team
    Alice,Ty, Brandon, Paul, Stacy and Kyo

" This is either fake or you are here to kill me but I would rather not let you..." He paused

"I see it," she whispered so that only Max could hear. "I see him. Max. This is real. Don't give up. We'll find a way to stop him... don't give up on us." Alice said

Max held her up against the wall. "Dont give up on us." He said softly

His rage dying down and his expression changing.
    "...Alice.." He said for a moment she could see the old Max.

" I ... I..."

Kyo lifted up on the chunks of cement from the wall and knocked him out. Max fell the the ground unconscious. The soldiers rushed in dragging him.

Stacy waited just outside the cell to answer there questions.
    " Please dont fight them. They are not going to hurt him. They are going to take him to get checked out." Stacy said bringing the group together.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Alice was pushed up against the wall, but she didn't feel afraid. Max had heard her... she was sure of it.

"Dont give up on us." He repeated softly. His expression changed. "...Alice.." he said. He had stopped looking through her.

Alice sobbed in response, so glad that he was in there.

" I ... I..." he started.

Then Kyo was there, slamming him with a fragment of the concrete wall. As Max was knocked unconscious, Alice slid to the floor, his power over her broken.

The soldiers rushed in, grabbing Max and dragging him out of the cell.

"No!" Alice yelled, scrabbling to her feet, trying to grab him, but he was already gone.

" Please dont fight them. They are not going to hurt him. They are going to take him to get checked out." Stacy said from outside the cell. Alice remembered that everyone had been watching. The fight left her, she felt shaky and weak. For a moment, she was sure, just a moment... Max had recognised her. He was still in there.

Alice slowly walked over to Kyo. "Are you alright?" she asked. Though she wished she had more time to speak to Max, she couldn't be mad at the girl. "Thank you for saving me," she said. "It was really brave of you to face him." A few tears escaped and rolled down Alice's cheeks. "He was a good person," she said sadly. "He would never mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for getting you into that mess."

Alice walked out of the cell and over to Stacy. "You got here just in time," she said, smiling. "I'm glad you're alright! I learned some things from Max," she said softly to the group. "But I still don't know what happened to us in the meantime. Do you know what's going on? Or where Meg is?" she asked Stacy.

Seeing Max again... and learning of Giratina, Alice was more determined than ever to help fight. She would find her Pokemon, if it was the last thing she did.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer

Kyo waved Alice off and smiled at her. "You don't need to justify him to me. Max, he's the one who helped me meet all of you and Meghan. He saved my life, so I know he once was a very good person. That's actually probably the main reason he caught me so off guard." Kyo rubbed her neck and groaned. "Wow that man is strong. Probably would have crushed my wind pipe had you not intervened." It was at that second Kyo realized Alice was crying. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't cry!" Kyo began to brush away Alice's tears. "Don't cry. I'm fine, you're fine, Max is... more or less fine. We're all fine here. Don't cry. And don't apologize for getting me into this mess. I got into this mess all by my own choice. I could have backed out on several different occasions, but here I am. It takes a lot more than someone trying to strangle me to deter me from friendships. Plus if anyone's going to keep a leash on Meg, I think I'd be best for that. Not because I'll be good at it, but because I'll be able to handle whatever she drags me into."

Alice walked out of the cell and over to Stacy. "You got here just in time," she said, smiling. "I'm glad you're alright! I learned some things from Max," she said softly to the group. "But I still don't know what happened to us in the meantime. Do you know what's going on? Or where Meg is?" she asked Stacy.

Kyo followed Alice out of the cell and stood behind her silently. After a second, Kyo sheepishly held out the pills to Stacy. "Obviously I uh... wasn't able to administer the pills."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Character Info

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 4:22 pm
    Current Team

Stacy smiled lightly at Kyo.
    "Thank you for trying." She said excepting the meds back

" If you come with me and Ill try my best to answer all your questions." She said walking the opposite way of the where Max and the guards were heading. Stacy lead the group through the lower level back up the main floor. Stacy was relaxed walking letting the others know they were safe. When they kind to an office she took out a key and opened up the door. Inside the room they noticed a couple of desks in a small office. There were no windows in the room and the walls were covered with maps.

" Sorry this place is a mess. This is the office of shadow strategies and understanding....or at least it was. The Lieutenant shut this operation off a month an half ago." she said leaning against the desk.

" A little over six months ago we were all battling Dredd when an explosion happened. I woke up blocks away from where I remember battling Dredd. When I came to Meghan was carrying me away from the battle field. She explained to me that Rose's team had found the Dark Gem and Rose had completely lost control. She told me that Rose had killed Dredd and watched him come back to life when huge black pokemon appeared out of the dark storm clouds. We tried to go back for you guys but Rose's shadow powers had converted most of the pokemon in the city to shadows. The city was an absolute war zone by the time we were able to get anywhere the city you guys were gone." Stacy paused wrapping her arms around Ty.

"I never stopped looking for you." she said wiping a tear from her eye looking at her brother.

She looked up at the others.

"Meghan kept us going after we couldnt find you guys. She led us through the city and got us to the outskirts of the city where we held up for what felt like weeks. As we did our best to avoid the shadow pokemon and Rose's growing army we watched One City fall and the Kanto army appear and disappear. When the first wave of resistance fighters appeared we joined them. This was a month or so after the attack. Meghan and I had been battling shadow pokemon and Rose's troops that whole time. The resistance excepted us in with open arms. Our experience in battle helped us get bumped up. Soon Meghan was promoted to a field general and I was asked to run a program. Meghan's was obsessed with finding you guys and getting to Rose. When Max showed up it changed everything. Meghan tried her best to get to him but Max was like a zombie. The soldiers here pushed and pushed him using his hate to find and stop Rose.. Meghan has been gone for a little while about the same amount of time as this program as been shut down. Max headed out with Meghan's team to hunt down and try and stop Rose. Max was given the tools to kill Rose and attempted to but Meghan stopped him. There whole team was killed and when only the two returned they were both locked up. Meghan escaped in the process of being transported."

She said taking a breath

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Alice was grateful to Kyo for cheering her up. She couldn't believe she had misjudged her so badly when they'd first met, just because of the uniform.

"Plus if anyone's going to keep a leash on Meg, I think I'd be best for that. Not because I'll be good at it, but because I'll be able to handle whatever she drags me into." Kyo had said.

"It'll be nice having some help with that," Alice smiled. "She's sure good at getting herself into trouble."

Once they arrived in what seemed to be Stacy's office, Alice listened carefully. Finally, they had found out what had been happening in the last six months, though it still didn't explain where the group had been while Meg and Stacy had escaped, and why they couldn't remember anything. Alice was relieved to hear that Meg was alright. Of course Meg wouldn't have let Max kill Rose. The same way she wouldn't have let any of them kill Max, if she could help it.

"I guess you don't know where we've been for the last six months?" Alice asked Stacy. "Or.. anything about our Pokemon? I don't even remember calling on them against Dredd... I hoped maybe they would still be somewhere... safe," she said sadly.

"Max showed me something. Back in Cerulean City, I could see into Dredd's mind, with Rose's help. Giratina, the god of death, was in there, terrorising Max. I felt its presence again in the cell. I saw a man with Giratina's eyes. I think Giratina must have left Dredd and infected Rose now, corrupted her. It's the only reason she would do this. The only way to save Rose... and Max... is to beat Giratina, I'm sure of it." Alice had no idea how they were supposed to do that, especially without any Pokemon. But at least they had more information now, and knowledge was power. "Rocky's still out there," she said, afraid. "We have to do something before Rose enslaves him, the way she did to Max."
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

((Was hoping Brettles would post before me, but it's been a few days so I'm going to post anyway.))

Rose Woods
    Event Posts: 8

" I was letting Rocky know he is going to be the first of your shadow cult." Lord Gerit responded to Rose's question. Rose smiled faintly. What Gerit said next surprised her though. " It appears as if doesnt realize yet what is going on. I have been searching his thoughts and he genuinely doesnt know whats going on. He also believes you to be some sort of fraud. I think its time we share one last gift as a parting gift to what this trainer was."

"Very well." She affirmed, genuinely surprised. "Show him everything." She sat back and waited for Lord Gerit to finish. Once Rocky had seen everything Gerit had to show him, they proceeded into the tower.

"It is time to use what you have learned to transform this trainer into your slave." Gerit explained once they were inside and on the top floor. Rose smiled sinisterly as he walked up to him. She pulled a switchblade out of her pocket ((Might as well pull a brandon)).

"Let's see... Should I start by breaking your body until you have no will left to fight, or breaking your mind until you forget which way is up and which way is down?" She questioned, laughing evilly as she gently traced the knife over Rocky's throat, careful not to cut him.

9. This post has been liked by:

*LOL, if you had only waited one more minute*

Roxborough Smithwick(Rocky)
    Event Posts: 8

Gerit showed Rocky the vision in his head. Rocky was stunned.

"Hang on a second. You are Giratina? I figued that Legendary Pokemon would be immune to the shadow infection!"

He rolled his eyes at Gerit, trying to give the scary Pokemon a look of being less than impressed.

"I guess you aren't as impressive as the stories tell. No wonder Rose was able to control you so easily!"

Rose walked up and pulled out a switchblade and traced it along his throat.

"Let's see... Should I start by breaking your body until you have no will left to fight, or breaking your mind until you forget which way is up and which way is down?"

'Uh-oh' Rocky thought to himself.

"Hey Rose, you know you were always my favorite, right? No need to to go all stabby now!"

11. This post has been liked by:

Character Info

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 6 pm
    Current Team

Lord Gerit watched over Rose carefully. He studied her mannerisms and her tone as she moved closer to her old partner. The young lord was pure evil her hate radiated out of her but the hate an anger could be used against her. Then he looked at the trainer.
    This trainer was either and idiot or had no idea how serious the matter was because he continued to make jokes. Some humans approached life in this manor but as the boy now faced what could be his own death he didnt even seem to want to know why.

" It is time to stop playing with your food my lordess." Lord Garit said moving Rocky into the middle of the huge circle with blank candles burning all around. As Rocky had no control of himself he was forced to just sand there. Garit began to focus and purple lighting start to rage on in all directions.

As the winds picked up Garit looked to Rose.
    "Do you remember what happened when you killed Dredd? Do you remember that feeling you got. In one of your first moments as a shadow princess you were able use your powers to absorb his powers. Now I want you to do the same. I want you to focus all your rage and hate at stealing this young mans soul. You must not leave any of it behind." he said speaking louder as the winds on the rooftop grew stronger and stronger.

" To fully corrupt him you must focus on taking his soul out and pouring all of your hate and rage into it. When you put it back his soul should look only at you for orders. Its only purpose should be you. Is this understood?" He said looking at Rose.

Near by a guard who had used the wind and Rose's distraction to send pictures back to the rebals.

meanwhile

Stacy sighed
    " We have known for some time the man with Rose who calls himself Lord Garit is not a human. However as he only seems to an observer it has been very hard to truly gauge his powers. Even with four months of intel on him we know little to nothing."

Stacy paused
    " What happened to all of our pokemon is a complete mystery. NO ONE knows what happened to our pokemon. I was only out for a little while and by the time I came to my pokemon were already gone. The pokeballs and my backpack was just gone. We tried to access any fucntioning PC's and nothing. Its as if all the pokemon were just gone or shadow pokemon. In a blink of an eye the world was changed."

Stacy stopped as she heard a commotion outside. She opened to the door to see soldiers quickly walking by heading for the conference room.
    " Guys you might want to come with. Just try not to speak..." She said hoping they could stay out of trouble.

The team mixed in with the crowd and headed to the big gym sized conference room. They stayed to the back of the room. In the center was a projector.

" Everyone find a spot, **** down and shut." the Lieutenant said

"at O 1700 we received a transmission from one of undercover operatives." He said clicking the button to the projector.

The image showed the deep purple storm cloud.

" It appears as if Lordess Rose and Lord Garit are summuning a considerable amount of power. The focus of that power seems to be this young man." he said growling

The next slide came up and it was Rocky who was just standing there in the middle of all of this.

"It is believed that the creature known as Lord Garit has been grooming Rose for something bigger. This has been documented with detail as her indoctrinations are getting more and more powerful. The boy in the center of this picture doesnt seem to be afraid which begs the question of either is he a willing participant or being completely controlled?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic