Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just out of pure curiousity, why no mix and match like last year?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Just out of pure curiousity, why no mix and match like last year?
    Some people weren't happy with the amount of time it took people to get around to trading and stuff, so I thought it would be easier to separate it this year, since then you know exactly what you're getting. We'll see how it goes!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Some people weren't happy with the amount of time it took people to get around to trading and stuff, so I thought it would be easier to separate it this year, since then you know exactly what you're getting. We'll see how it goes!
    Ah okay. I actually liked the mixed gift idea because it really does leave an element of mystery to it all where as now you know and it's not as much a secret as it could be. But I see where you're coming from on this.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I like surprises too, but I figured this way, at least everyone can give/get what they want. We might change it up again next year. :)
    GCEA

Administrator

Ok, I guess I'll figure something out. I really wanna take part in this (I think it's a great idea to take part in). It may just take some good thought into what I can do (with my free time away from work now =3)

A few favourite Pokemon: Pikachu, Jirachi, Mudkip, and Umbreon.

Favourite colours: Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow....oh and black with some white

What do you like besides Pokemon? Mysteries/suspense, strategy (i.e: Fire Emblem), Final Fantasy, Uncharted series

Other: While I may not be the best at things like Photoshop. I'll still work on getting "something" together. Hey, I'd love to be able to master the ways of the art, both in art (on photoshop) and music (both firsthand and on the computer).

Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th? uhhh....guess I gotta say yes. I'll have trouble figuring out what to do for a while, but I'll figure something out before....I hope.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Glad you decided to join in!

I've added everyone to the first post! Invite your friends! It'll be lots more fun with more people! :D
    @Nekomata @PTGigi @Mad Max @Comatose @Saraibre Ryu @Speed-X @Corrupt_Voidlich @FedoraChar @Winter @Dragon Master Mike @Sheep
    GCEA

Wait wait wait. So if we choose who we can send a gift to, doesn't that mean that one person can receive multiple gifts and one person can receive none? That seems a little uneven. Also,one person can only give out a gift(s) to one person, right?

In-Game Name: Subayai (ORAS)
    Favorite Color(s): Blue (azure), Green (spring green)
    Friend Code: 5129 - 1835 - 2744
    10 favourite Pokemon: (I'll only list off the fully evolved versions for simplicity. I like the entire line of each of these Pokemon)
    Sceptile, Serperior, Greninja, Vaporeon, Flygon, Venusaur, Ampharos, Kyogre, Latias, Jirachi
    Favourite region: Hoenn (obvs)
    Favorite Types: Water, Grass, Poison
    Other Franchises: A bunch, but ones I can think of at the moment: Klonoa, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, Sonic (Sonic Boom is hilarious, plus I love the Gamecube era of Sonic), Chao (Sonic Adventure series), Spyro (not Skylanders, just spyro in general), Hetalia, Monster Hunter, Big Hero 6 (Hirooo <3 ), Wally / NewRivalShipping (Pokemon ORAS, hehe)
    Other: I also love pixel art. Obviously. And small, cute things. Scaley things are cute too, you know xD as in animals, lol
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?

Duh.

I'm filling out both forms because I don't mind if I receive either a Wi-Fi or non Wi-Fi gift. I'll likely be giving out a Wi-Fi gift, however.
    I saw the post that says you can't mix and match, but I 100% have no preference between which of the two I receive assuming I do receive something
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-01-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

A few favorite Pokemon: Aipom, shiny Porygon, Charmander,
    Favorite colors: Purple and Blue
    What do you like besides Pokemon? Mass Effect, Charlie Brown (the peanuts), Futurama, Star Wars
    Other: I have Wifi but my 3ds is broken in half.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th? I can try my hardest. The sooner I know the other person info the better ;)
    @Brettles if you have the time you should join in.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Speed-X You don't get to pick who you'll be sending to. Everyone will be matched up randomly by me and you will be told who you are giving to, but you won't know who you'll be receiving from. :) The only thing you get to pick is whether you're in the WiFi group or the non-WiFi group.

If you're in the WiFi group you HAVE to give (and receive) a WiFi gift. If you're in the non-WiFi group, you HAVE to give (and receive) a non-WiFi gift.

You can join one or both. If you join both you will be giving and receiving two gifts to two different randomly matched members (one for the WiFi group and one for the non WiFi group).
    GCEA

Okay. Well, I'll just go with Wi-Fi, then. I'll keep the extra stuff up in case it inspires any ideas for wifi gifts or something. You never know. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------