Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I've started using Imgur now and the seems to work fine, so thanks for suggesting that guys. :D
    As usual, I've kind of not managed to do my January Low poly Calendar. I've done some and will plan to complete it eventually but the one a day has kind of backed up a lot. I haven't managed to do any this week either as this whole week was a design event for my uni when guest speakers came in to talk to us. I managed to win a visit to the offices of Saatchi and Saatchi in London for our group's advertisement campaign pitch, which is amazing though.
    These are all the ones that I have managed to do so far though.

Gible
    Spoiler:

Shellos
    Spoiler:

Phantump
    Spoiler:

Braviary
    Spoiler:

Dratini
    Spoiler:

Electrode
    Spoiler:

Nincada
    Spoiler:

Marshtomp
    Spoiler:

I was going to do a Character Calendar for Feb, where I create a character design from random traits each day. I may do that if I have enough time but I will have quite a few big projects from uni, I may not.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Cool! I like Braviary and Phantump a lot! Do you have a favourite from this bunch, or not?

Congrats on winning that company trip! I'm sure while you're there, you'll pick up lots of tips.
    GCEA

My favourite from this bunch is no doubt Phantump. I love the design and I think I pulled it off well too. Ghost types ftw! xD
    Thanks, It's ironic that we won actually because a lot of our group didn't want to win, I'm glad we did though, I'm so excited.

4. This post has been liked by:

Ok, so I have something really different to upload today. My new Uni brief is something that I could make up myself, and it's a creative Typography brief so I chose to base it around unique words with unusual meanings or words that have no English translation.
    I've decided to do a visual photography project
    Here are a few I've done so far.
    Viduous- Empty
    Spoiler:

Rasceta- The creases of skin on your wrist
    Spoiler:

Palegg- Collective term for bread toppings/sandwich fillings
    Spoiler:

Griffonage- Illegible or messy handwriting
    Spoiler:

6. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That's a really cool idea to do words without an English meaning! They're often so interesting! I LOVE the Palegg one so much!!! The crumb one is my favourite but they all look great!
    GCEA

what an awesome concept!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

OMG those photos are so cool! I agree with Sarah that my favourite is the one with bread crumbs. XD What a cool idea, Coru! :D The others are also awesome! I don't think I knew any of those words. xD

As for the poly-pokemon, awesome too. :3 I think Phantump is also my favourite. cx

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt_Voidlich View Post
    Viduous- Empty
    I am about to use the heck out of that word, now.

Do you know anymore words like these that I could learn? I mean.. I could use Google. But where's the fun in that?
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Hi guys, I haven't been on in forever but I'm super busy, the next three weeks I have my end of year deadlines which is super stressful, but after that I should be back and doing more art hopefully.

On the plus side. I have managed to do some art that I am really really proud of. It turned out amazing and definitely shows the best of my ability. I have an OC called Kelisa and every 2 years, I want to redraw her to show the development of my skills. I have now redone her three times. Here is the third time I did it. I am super proud of my shading style. I have finally perfected it and it fits with my drawing style perfectly. I also have managed to pull off her ethnicity. I always saw her as asian descent as when I first made her, she existed in the Death Note universe/Timeline in Japan. My previous drawings didn't really show that but I think this time I really pulled it off. Here it is.
    Spoiler:

Here the full progression image is
    Spoiler:

12. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow Coru! You've really done a great job! I love her features (eyes, lips), they look great! And I definitely agree you got the shading down and it does fit your style brilliantly. It's awesome when things come together. :D I also love the colours in her hair! Hope everything's going well for you in the real world!
    GCEA

14. This post has been liked by:

Coru