thanks guys. I love doing the Low Poly art, anyone got any suggestions to how I can switch them up and making them more interesting? Maybe trying some spriting art ideas in them, so maybe making retypes or fusions or something and making a low poly of them?

I want to be doing more stuff as I now have the programs to work with and a really decent (and expensive) drawing tablet so I can do my art as good as I possibly can. Moving to uni has hit me harder than expected because although I love it, I have felt much more anxious and stuff whilst away, so motivation to do much art except for the graphics work for uni has been very low, so hopefully I can change that.
Since I have been home for Christmas holiday, I have been working on my girlfriend's Christmas present, which is this self portrait of us. It is far from amazing as there are so many flaws in it, but I think it is a decent first attempt as a portrait drawing of people I know instead of it being a drawing created from ideas in my head. My girlfriend turned out the better of the two of us.

Probably going to do a bit of low poly art now, maybe of another sun and moon Pokemon I like, possibly Toxapex or Salazzle if the Sugimori art is out yet.