Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Another art dumb. It's been a while.
    This time I have focussed on doing some vector art from Illustrator so I can perfect it for my uni work. Over the last 2 weeks I have done a load of vector artwork either as presents or commission. Here they are.

Tinkerbell Character
    Spoiler:

PJ Masks Character
    Spoiler:

Barbie Character
    Spoiler:

The Incredibles baby Character
    Spoiler:

Those four are for birthday presents for all my nieces/nephews. There's one more to go, my nephew wants to be Mario, but I haven't quite got that one done yet.

I also got commissioned by my sister-in-law for her friend's birthday and wanted her and two of her friends to be warrior women standing atop of a dark thundery mountain. This took absolutely ages with the detail I had to do. Just look at the hair and the fur on the middle character lol. I am beyond happy with the outcome though. My style does need some improvement but as this was the first time I tried anything this detailed for vector at it's a really good start.

The Trio of Thunder.
    Spoiler:

I created individual posters for each of them for fun.

The Berserker
    Spoiler:

The Sorceress
    Spoiler:

The Huntress
    Spoiler:

I've absolutely loved doing these and everyone has said that they are really good and I should set up commissions so I am thinking I am going to set up an Etsy shop some time in the short future. I will most likely edit up this thread a bit so it can be more of a way to keep track with the art side of that here. I will post all the artwork that I have been doing to post up into the shop so you guys can see it before it goes up and you can give me some feedback on it and stuff. What do you guys think?
    I'll be hopefully posting a lot more as I intend to keep myself busy with art over the summer and also I'm going to do all the arty events in PXFire so expect to see that stuff appear on here too.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

2. This post has been liked by: