Greetings Everyone,

A good number of people here are former members of PokeStadium. The closure of the community there was a tragedy and sadly there was little time to prepare for this transition. A lot of good threads, posts, and blogs were lost.

I've talked with Hydro, Heavenly, and Mr. Brightside about possible ways we might be able to preserve some of the great traditions, events, and ideas that originated on PokeStadium. PXR can never completely replace PS, but we can do what we can to make this place feel a bit more like home. I'm hoping that by working together, we can bring forth the best of all worlds.

Let's discuss what we enjoy or remember from PS, and what we'd like to bring here. Whether it was serious or silly, if it brought you and others joy, it is worth sharing.

To get us started, here is an idea Mr. Brightside had. I know this was brought up by other members as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
Well, there was one thing I loved but I think I might have been the only person who felt this way. Near the end I think Johan started prohibiting it. A lot of the blogs were people's nuzlocke runs, with screenshots and updates and stuff. I super enjoyed reading through all of the nuzlockes, and probably my fondest memory of PS is when I did my own nuzzy of Sapphire.

Like I said, I know at least some people were annoyed at how the blog section had a lot of nuzlockes (and it did; it had WAAAAY too many), but it was nice in moderation.

If we did something like that again, it might be a bit weird considering how the blogs were on the main forum page of PS but they aren't on PXR, but oh well. That's one of the traditions I liked.