Paprika (25/25)
[Pichu, Female]
Almond (25/25)
[Furret, Female]
Aria (25/25)
[Pidgeotto, Female]
Plume (30/30)
[Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
Items: Pokeball (x8), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
Heal Counter: 14 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

((Do you mean we're gonna have our gym battle right here??? Because I can't win with the guys I have out with me. xD))

"Alixce, Meg, Brandon, what do you think of that display. That gym leader seems very powerful, and we are not exactly at our strongest. Our most experienced Pokemon are still in quarantine after that battle in Celadon. I think we need to train up before challenging his Gym." Rocky said.

Alice groaned as Meg ran in to address Surge, seemingly ignoring Rocky. Her Pokemon weren't strong enough to fight. Half her team were still recovering at the Pokemon Center. It was clear that Surge was not like the gym leaders they had met this far. She wondered if the shouting about the Black Rockets could be true... could Gym Leaders be involved with them? Surely that wouldn't be allowed...

Meg seemed confident but Alice was worried. She had no doubt Meg's normal team could put up a good fight, but they were still recovering also. In fact, now was a terrible time for a battle! And here was Meg, dragging them into trouble again... Just like Cerulean... Alice thought, her resentment growing. This was not what she had signed up for. She looked at Plume on her shoulder, still a baby. She wouldn't let her Pokemon get hurt again by Meg's recklessness.

Alice turned back to Rocky. "I agree with you. This is crazy. I'm not letting my Pokemon get hurt again. I'm not going to get dragged into something again... something I can't win." She turned and walked away. Sure, the guy was a bully but there were other ways to deal with situations like these... smarter ways. Alice convinced herself as she slid between the crowd, trying to get through to Vermilion City to do some training. If she was going to beat Surge, she needed a Ground type, and she had an idea of where to find one.