Quote Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Hey guys! o/ Yeah, I'm finally back! Took forever, but I'm glad I'm able to rejoin GCeA! I've been reading and catching up on as much as I can, and Max here has been filling me in with all the little details so I can return and keep Meghan as faithful to the storyline as I can. If you guys want to chat with me, my inbox is always open to you!

Can't wait to see you guys in the story!
Hey, welcome back! It will be really awesome to see you playing Meg! From what Max has said, Meg has changed a fair bit, so it should be interesting.

If it helps, Meg and Alice have a bit of a shaky relationship lately, but I feel like they have a lot of respect for each other underneath that. Alice finds Meg to be a bit reckless, not always thinking things through and sometimes putting herself and others in danger. But she knows Meg has the best intentions and only wants to help people, and Alice admires her bravery and determination. She naturally looks to Meg for leadership too. Alice puts her Pokemon first wherever possible so that can conflict with Meg's plans sometimes. Recently they seem to understand each other better. :)

Looking forward to playing with you! :D How exciting!