Page 732 of 872 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 8720
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh cool design! The different horns from each parent is a really cool idea.
    Thank you! Yeah I was trying to think of how to make each one look different so initially it was just going to be the tails that were unique and the horns were just sorta random but then I thought dude what if they got one from each parent! And thus, the idea was born. I had a lot of fun researching for this species actually.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thank you! Yeah I was trying to think of how to make each one look different so initially it was just going to be the tails that were unique and the horns were just sorta random but then I thought dude what if they got one from each parent! And thus, the idea was born. I had a lot of fun researching for this species actually.
    Yeah, you definitely put a heck of a lot more detail into this than what I was originally expecting! But yeah, like I said, you could always try to write a novel or something like that which focuses on these. I came up with a few races/creatures of my own and used them for a novel, but I kind of made them touch and go and didn't put in more details than what was necessary.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, you definitely put a heck of a lot more detail into this than what I was originally expecting! But yeah, like I said, you could always try to write a novel or something like that which focuses on these. I came up with a few races/creatures of my own and used them for a novel, but I kind of made them touch and go and didn't put in more details than what was necessary.
    Yeah I might. Gonna let the PXFire prompt possibly influence it? Just all depends. Just went I do stuff like this, I put as much effort into stuff as I can, that way if I ever lose interest, I can always just pick up where I left off and not forget any minor details about anything!
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

That's what's great. When you dedicate yourself to something it can truly show how great anything can turn out for you.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yep that's one strategy. It's also a guilt trip to make me not want to give up projects.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I wouldn't say "guilt trip" since it's rather a good thing

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No it's a guilt trip. If i put a lot of work into something then the more effort I put into it the guiltier I feel about abandoning it.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I wouldn't consider that a guilt trip. I mean if you abandon something it's already of your own free will. It's not like you're forcing yourself to stop. That'd be like having multiple personalities and one forcing you to stop. If you wanna put a lot of work into something. Don't abandon it, put more effort into it. Make mental notes as to not forget.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I never abandon something willingly though. It's due to time or other things. Not many people get it so it's okay. Just understand it's how I keep myself from abandoning projects.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Ah well if if it's because of time or something then for sure it's not guilt trip. That's just my opinion, but if it's not something you can help there's nothing to be guilty of. Especially not thinking of it that way is way more encouraging.

The time is upon us...