Snowy's GIF Movies

Here's what I used to do on my other forum when we had too much spare time on our hands XD

The members used to gather around and make/ post a sentence (for the story of the movie), each. They also used to select which Pokemon they wanted to see in the movie and what their characters would be like.

I would collect all this information in the end, pick up my sketch pad and start doodling the ideas to create GIF movies!

Or rather, animated comic strips in short? XD Idk..

But here they are and I hope you enjoy them!

1.) Incomplete Movie about Zombie Apocalypse in one of the several planets inhabited by Pokemon: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IPpjZfq9_a...ULLMOV1END.gif

2.) Still editing.. brb..

P.S., These strips/ slides were hand-drawn by me (including the background etc)

Thank you for reading, guys.. :)

Also, here is my blog if you want to see more of my stuff: http://heenashaseeb.blogspot.in/
    Last edited by Master Snowy; 03-31-2017 at 04:21 PM.

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

2. This post has been liked by:

Amazing! I knew it would look cool. We should work together to make one of these!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Yes, I would LOVE to do that, Max! :D

We could totally produce together!

However, I'm very busy these days. So, the most I can offer is animating the strips you guys give me.

Which means they have to be already drawn and written etc... So, I put the boxes/slides together and turn them into gifs or..

If you've got other ideas too, please do feel free to let me know, Max! :)

I work a full time job, take care of family and I'm also pursuing my Masters in Philosophy atm. So, you can see how busy I am XD

But I love art. So, I can always find time for it if you need me to. So, do feel free to let me know any time, Max! :D

We could do something great for the forum and hopefully, make it super popular one day! Idk... But I love this place. So, why not? XD

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I remember looking at this a while ago and then I totally forgot to comment! But I was SO impressed by these! They must take so much time and effort! If you finish a Pokemon one sometime, let me know and we can show it off on the PXR website with a link back to your blog if you like! :D
    GCEA