Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I really like your new drawings and the banners you made! :D They're super cool. I do find it sort of hard to see the faces behind the worn out effects though, as cool as they look.

I quite like the "picked clean" drawing. :D Pretty keeeeeeeewl.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I really like your new drawings and the banners you made! :D They're super cool. I do find it sort of hard to see the faces behind the worn out effects though, as cool as they look.

I quite like the "picked clean" drawing. :D Pretty keeeeeeeewl.
    Piked*

Because it's a head... on a pike. o.O More like a spike, but Pike was the idea.

Thank you, Xanthe. I can usually always look forward to your kind comments. =]
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

That GIF pretty much sums your demeanor up in a nutshell! XD Very suiting.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by:

So I have some links. Why are they links? Well, unless your computer screen is 30 inches tall, and 20 inches wide, we're going to have a relatively intense page stretcher. But have a look! Wouldn't hurt to let me k now what you think, either. o:

Logo Poster
    I actually ended up using Photobucket's Father's Day promotion to buy a 20x16 canvas print of it. 120 dollar print for 30 bucks is a heck of a deal.

TEAM Poster
    Literally the same image but with TEAM AWESOME added in. Goes to show, that even if I don't appear as much as I used to, I really enjoy having all of you on my team. Thanks for playing this game with me this year.

@Saraibre Ryu @Speed-X @Lightning Dash @Dragon Master Mike @Bulbasaur @Daixtey @Eri @purple umbreon
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

6. This post has been liked by:

Wow. I didn't think this was actually gonna be a thing! :o That looks freaking awesome, assuming you'd be distributing these to us I'd be happy to put dat **** on my wall. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

cant see it lol :(

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    cant see it lol :(
    you can't see it when you click the link?

Well, then I can post a significantly smaller image on here, but I'm not sure if it'll be as clear. n.n;
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

-sigh-

I'm stuck with GIMP for a time. It's so strange and different. I used to use it all the time but I got so comfortable with Photoshop and then a year of nothing. So it's a pain in the butt. But here's what I've concocted with GIMP, today.

Paired with Jessu
    ~

11. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    -sigh-

I'm stuck with GIMP for a time. It's so strange and different. I used to use it all the time but I got so comfortable with Photoshop and then a year of nothing. So it's a pain in the butt. But here's what I've concocted with GIMP, today.

Sucks you're stuck with GIMP, but that still looks decent, dark, and gritty.

I kind of shudder to think how my stuff would be affected if I was stuck with GIMP. I haven't ever used it before, but I think it would really affect the quality of stuff I crank out. :\

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    -sigh-

I've tried using GIMP myself and honestly. I couldn't get used to it as I did when I used Photoshop. GIMP is a little....different. Though I still think it came out really well in the end. Hopefully you can get back with Photoshop soon enough.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..